Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Mark Hunt UFC 200 Scrum Video: You Can’t Really Knock Brock Lesnar’s Accomplishments

Mark Hunt talks about his UFC 200 fight with Brock Lesnar, the former UFC champion's special drug testing exemption, and what the bout means for him. read news >>

UFC 200 Video: Miesha Tate – Warrior Code

Hear from women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate as she talks about her life as a fighter, from her humble beginnings to being on top of the sport. read news >>

Cain Velasquez Talks Training Differently to Avoid Injury (UFC 200 Video)

Cain Velasquez fields questions from the press before his upcoming UFC 200 fight against Travis Browne at Wednesday's pre-fight press conference. read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale Video: Joanna Jedrzejczyk – Warrior Code

The Polish striker and UFC women's strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk talks about her passion for MMA and why she feels right at home inside the Octagon. read news >>

VIDEO: Gegard Mousasi Talks About Almost Replacing Jon Jones at UFC 200

Gegard Mousasi tried, but didn't get the fight against Daniel Cormier when Jon Jones was pulled, but was satisfied with his knockout win over Thiago Santos. read news >>

VIDEO: Jim Miller Considered Retiring, Discovered He was Battling Lyme Disease Before UFC 200

Jim Miller talks about his win over Takanori Gomi at UFC 200 and how he considered retiring. But then doctors discovered he had Lyme Disease, which is manageable. read news >>

VIDEO: Sage Northcutt Was in Hospital for Staph Infection Before UFC 200

Lightweight prospect "Super" Sage Northcutt talks about his UFC 200 unanimous decision win over Enrique Marín and reveals that he spent time in the hospital for a staph infection. read news >>

VIDEO: Amanda Nunes on Being First Openly Gay UFC Champion

Newly crowned women's bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes talks about her UFC 200 win over Miesha Tate and being the first openly gay UFC champion. read news >>

Anderson Silva: UFC 200 was Really Just a Challenge for Myself (Video)

Anderson Silva talks about fighting at UFC 200. He accepted the bout with Daniel Cormier on 48 hours notice. read news >>

A Bruised Miesha Tate Talks About Losing the Belt at UFC 200 (Video)

A humbled and bruised Miesha Tate talked about losing the UFC bantamweight championship to Amanda Nunes at UFC 200 on Saturday in Las Vegas. read news >>