Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Dominick Cruz Says UFC Paid for His Surgeries, His Therapy, and His Suit (Video)

Dominick Cruz talks about the financial struggles of being a professional fighter, but says the UFC paid for his surgeries, his physical therapy and his suit. read news >>

TJ Dillashaw on Dominick Cruz: ‘He’s a Point Fighter; I’m Trying to Finish Fights’ (Video)

UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw talks about his upcoming title defense against former titleholder Dominick Cruz at UFC Fight Night 81 in Boston on Jan. 17. read news >>

Dominick Cruz Explains Why T.J. Dillashaw Title Fight Will Be ‘Interesting’ (Video)

Former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz talks about his upcoming UFC Fight Night 81 title fight against champion T.J. Dillashaw and thinks it's an interesting match-up. read news >>

Rafael dos Anjos Talks 'Lunatic' Conor McGregor, Eyes Submission Win at UFC 197

UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos has promised to "finish" Conor McGregor when the pair meet in March. Fresh from his brutal defeat of Jose Aldo in December 2015—to claim the featherweight cr read news >>

Ronda Rousey Video: Behind the Scenes at Saturday Night Live

UFC superstar Ronda Rousey talks about what it's been like on the week leading up to hosting Saturday Night Live, her initial reaction to learning the news and more. read news >>

UNINTERRUPTED: Ronda Rousey Discusses Filmed Scene from 'SNL'

Warning: Video contains NSFW language.Ronda Rousey talks about filming a scene for the upcoming Saturday Night Live episode.UNINTERRUPTED is a breakthrough platform that provides athletes an unpreced read news >>

TJ Dillashaw Talks Dominick Cruz Rematch, Potential Urijah Faber UFC Title Shot

T.J. Dillashaw has admitted he would be "sick to his stomach" if Urijah Faber is granted a shot at the UFC bantamweight title ahead of him earning a rematch with Dominick Cruz. Per Shaun Al-Shatti of read news >>

VIDEO: Joseph Benavidez Addresses Stepping Away from Team Alpha Male for UFC Fight Night 82

Joseph Benavidez talks about why he stepped away from Team Alpha Male for UFC Fight Night 82 and what it means for his future with the Sacramento-based team. read news >>

Johny Hendricks Breaks Down Fight and Talks GSP in UFC Fight Night 82 Workout Scrum Video

Johny Hendricks breaks down his plans and calls out the doubters ahead of his UFC Fight Night 82 bout with Stephen Thompson. read news >>