Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Miesha Tate Video: Dishing on Amanda Nunes Fight Ahead of Ronda Rousey or Holly Holm

Miesha Tate talks about facing Amanda Nunes, potential rematches with Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey, and what's on the horizon with Cris Cyborg. read news >>

Ben Rothwell on the Heavyweight Division: ‘A Lot of These Guys Are Cowards’

Heavyweight contender Ben Rothwell talks about his upcoming UFC Fight Night 86 bout against Junior dos Santos and the landscape of the heavyweight division. read news >>

BJ Penn Video: Retirement, Return, Missed Opportunities… and Star Wars

UFC Hall of Famer BJ Penn talks about retirement, coming back, missed opportunities, and how Star Wars played a role in his comeback. read news >>

Georges St-Pierre Confirms UFC Talks over Potential Return

UFC legend Georges St-Pierre has revealed he is in talks with the UFC about a potential comeback. The former welterweight champion hasn’t been in action inside the Octagon since his split-decision wi read news >>

Michael Chiesa eyeing title run with 'crisis of confidence' behind him (Yahoo Sports)

Michael Chiesa talks about his beard, how it's a "dream come true" fighting at the KeyArena, the challenge of Jorge Masvidal, Masvidal's criticism, and much more. " align="left" border="0">The Ultima read news >>

UFC on FOX 19's Rashad Evans talks title aspirations, and some advice for Saint Preux

TAMPA, Fla. – After battling ring rust in a previous bout, ex-champ Rashad Evans feels more like himself coming into a fight with Glover Teixeira in the headliner of UFC on FOX 19. Filed under: Featu read news >>

Rizin VP Jerry Millen Talks About Rekindling the Days of Pride in Japanese MMA

After nearly a decade, the spirit of Pride FC returned last year with the newly formed RIZIN Fighting Federation promotion. read news >>

UFC on FOX 19 Video: Rose Namajunas Backstage Interview

Rose Namajunas talks backstage following her unanimous decision win over Tecia Torres in the UFC on FOX 19 co-main event in Tampa, Fla. on Saturday. read news >>

UFC on FOX 19 Video: Dana White Backstage Interview

UFC president Dana White talks about the UFC on FOX 19 main event and co-main event bouts shortly after they happened backstage at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla. on Saturday. read news >>