Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Cody Garbrandt Predicts He'll Knock Out Dominick Cruz Early (UFC 207 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC bantamweight challenger Cody Garbrandt talks about his upcoming UFC 207 co-main event title bout against champion Dominick Cruz. read news >>

UFC 207's Cody Garbrandt talks about the time he got stabbed at a country bar

Before he stepped into the cage, UFC bantamweight title challenger Cody Garbrandt had been forced to fight for his life.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Partner in life and in the gym, Nina Ansaroff talks Amanda Nunes

Nina Ansaroff talks about her relationship and how she has grown with bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes. read news >>

Dominick Cruz: 'I Am the Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter on Earth' (UFC 207 video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz talks about why his upcoming title defense against Cody Garbrandt on Dec. 30 at UFC 207 will be his best performance yet. read news >>

TJ Dillashaw Standing Up for What He Thinks is Right (UFC 207 video) | MMAWeekly.com

Former bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw talks about his upcoming UFC 207 fight against John Lineker and fighting for what he believes is right. read news >>

Cody Garbrandt Wants to Give Dominick Cruz an Immediate Rematch (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Newly crowned bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt talks about his UFC 207 win and says he wants to give former titleholder Dominick Cruz an immediate rematch. read news >>

TJ Dillashaw Makes His Case for Next Title Shot (video) | MMAWeekly.com

Former bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw talks about his one-sided UFC 207 win over John Lineker and thinks that he deserves to fight for the title next. read news >>

Neil Magny Wants a Top Five Opponent Next (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Rising welterweight Neil Magny talks about his UFC 207 win over former champion Johny Hendricks and says that he wants to face a top five opponent next. read news >>

Aiemann Zahabi Talks Upholding the Family Name and His Upcoming UFC Debut | FIGHTLAND

Photos by Tanya Lam It took Aiemann Zahabi a relatively long time to figure out what his calling was, despite the success his older brother Firas was having with his Tristar team in the world of comb read news >>

Megan Anderson Is Always Looking to Finish (Invicta FC 21 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Megan Anderson talks about her headlining Invicta FC 21 bout Charmaine Tweet for the interim featherweight championship. read news >>