Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

UFC 203 Video: CM Punk Media Day

CM Punk talks to the media about about his Octagon debut against Mickey Gall at UFC 203 and the expectations surrounding it. read news >>

Georges St-Pierre Talks UFC Return, Dana White and Possible Comeback Opponents

Georges St-Pierre has reaffirmed his intention to make a full return to MMA and has hit back at suggestions from UFC President Dana White that he doesn’t have the desire to fight. The 35-year-old has read news >>

#TBT Video: Outgoing UFC Matchmaker Joe Silva on Ripped 23-Year-Old Georges St-Pierre

In this #ThrowbackThursday video, outgoing UFC matchmaker Joe Silva talks about then-23-year-old Georges St-Pierre before his fight with Matt Hughes at UFC 50. read news >>

Josh Barnett: Fighting Friends and the Key to Being a Complete Fighter (Flashback Video)

Josh Barnett - Sengoku 2In this flashback video, Josh Barnett talks about fighting friends and what it takes to be a complete fighter. read news >>

Alistair Overeem Talks Legacy while Taking Taunts from Miocic Fan (UFC 203 Video)

Alistair Overeem talked about his upcoming fight with Stipe Miocic as a barrage of Miocic fans heckled him during his UFC 203 open workout media scrum. read news >>

CM Punk: MMA is a Vacation (UFC 203 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

CM Punk talks about his journey into MMA before his first fight at UFC 203 on Sept. 10 in Cleveland. read news >>

From getting 'armlock king' title to headlining in Brazil, Gilbert Burns talks his long list of UFC goals

BRASILIA, Brazil – Say what you want about Gilbert Burns, but you can't question the man’s ambition. Set to face fellow countryman Michel Prazeres on this Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 95, Burns doesn’t read news >>

Khabib Nurmagomedov Talks Conor McGregor vs. Eddie Alvarez UFC 205 Fight Booking

• an hour ago

UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov has branded the organisation a "freak show" after the confirmation that featherweight champion Conor McGregor would face lightweight counterpart Eddie Alvarez at UFC 2 read news >>