Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

UFC 198 Video: Cris Cyborg Ready for Hometown UFC Debut

UFC women's fighter Cris Cyborg talks about her debut in the Octagon, her opponent Leslie Smith and how she plans to win in her hometown of Curitiba, Brazil at UFC 198. read news >>

UFC Sale Rumors: Would the UFC Improve Without Dana White and the Fertittas?

On Tuesday night, ESPN that the UFC is in advanced talks to sell the promotion, hiring investment bank Goldman Sachs to represent it in discussions with at least four groups that have bid on an acqui read news >>

Michael Bisping Talks Luke Rockhold, Anderson Silva Ahead of UFC 199 Title Fight

Michael Bisping thinks “destiny” has handed him the chance to become the UFC middleweight champion as he gears up to face Luke Rockhold on June 4 at UFC 199. An injury to Chris Weidman left the main read news >>

Chael Sonnen Talks with Mayhem Miller: Missing Weight, More Fights, and UFC Exit

Chael Sonnen goes one on one with Mayhem Miller about missing weight by 24 pounds, what his future holds, and the backstage blow-up that led to his UFC exit. read news >>

Renan Barao Video: ‘You’re Going to See a New Renan Barao’ at Featherweight

Former bantamweight champion Renan Barao talks about his UFC Fight Night 88 bout against Jeremy Stephens, and says we're going to see a new Renan Barao. read news >>

Cody Garbrandt Talks Thomas Almeida and Dealing with the Friction Around the Fight (Video)

UFC Fight Night 88 main eventer Cody Garbrandt talks about his headlining bout with Thomas Almeida and his edgy encounter with Almeida's Brazilian fans. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 88 Video: Cody Garbrandt – Main Event Ready

UFC Fight Night Las Vegas main event bantamweight Cody Garbrandt talks about his anticipated match-up against fellow up-and-coming prospect Thomas Almeida. read news >>