Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

UFC Fight Night 88 Video: Cody Garbrandt – Main Event Ready

UFC Fight Night Las Vegas main event bantamweight Cody Garbrandt talks about his anticipated match-up against fellow up-and-coming prospect Thomas Almeida. read news >>

Dana White Talks About Problems in Conor McGregor, Nate Diaz Negotiations

UFC President Dana White has had some problems negotiating recently with two of the UFC's biggest fighters. UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor, perhaps the most famous fighter in MMA today, se read news >>

VIDEO: Urijah Faber Talks Possible Retirement After Second Loss to Dominick Cruz

Following his second loss to UFC champion Dominick Cruz, Urijah Faber addressed the possibility that retirement could be on the horizon for him. read news >>

Robbie Lawler Talks Conor McGregor Before UFC 201 Title Fight vs. Tyron Woodley

UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler said he "wasn't too worried" about his previously rumored Conor McGregor fight and would have taken the featherweight's soul if they went head-to-head. "His so read news >>

TBT — ‘Kimbo Slice’ Works Out and Talks to the Media Before Most Watched Fight in MMA History

On May 31, 2008, 7.281 million people tuned into CBS to watch Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson take on James Thompson in the main event of Elite XC: Primetime. read news >>

UFC 200 Video: Mark Hunt Talks about His Fight Against ‘Juiced to the Gills’ Brock Lesnar

Heavyweight contender Mark Hunt talks about his upcoming fight against Brock Lesnar at UFC 200, and believes Lesnar is 'juiced to the gills.' read news >>

Chael Sonnen Beyond the Fight: Remembering Muhammad Ali

Chael Sonnen talks about the legacy of boxing legend Muhammad Ali during this episode of Beyond the Fight. read news >>

Michael Bisping Talks Dan Henderson, Georges St-Pierre Before UFC Title Defense

Michael Bisping is eyeing Dan Henderson and Georges St-Pierre as potential opponents after winning the UFC Middleweight championship at UFC 199, and he sounded off on the possible challengers Friday. read news >>

Rafael Dos Anjos Talks Conor McGregor, Nate Diaz Before Eddie Alvarez UFC Fight

UFC Lightweight champion Rafael Dos Anjos thinks a future fight with Conor McGregor would be “easy money” for him. The Brazilian title-holder was speaking ahead of his upcoming bout with Eddie Alvare read news >>

Mark Hunt UFC 200 Scrum Video: You Can’t Really Knock Brock Lesnar’s Accomplishments

• 3 hours ago

Mark Hunt talks about his UFC 200 fight with Brock Lesnar, the former UFC champion's special drug testing exemption, and what the bout means for him. read news >>