Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Khabib Nurmagomedov Talks Conor McGregor vs. Eddie Alvarez UFC 205 Fight Booking

UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov has branded the organisation a "freak show" after the confirmation that featherweight champion Conor McGregor would face lightweight counterpart Eddie Alvarez at UFC 2 read news >>

UFC Unfiltered: Dana White talks UFC 205

UFC President Dana White joins Jim and Matt in studio for the whole show to discuss UFC 205 matchmaking, the results from UFC Fight Night: Cyborg vs. Lansberg, Roy Nelson kicking Big John McCarthy, a read news >>

Nate Diaz Talks Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor, Dana White Ahead of UFC 205

UFC lightweight contender Nate Diaz has called out president Dana White, as well as lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez and featherweight king Conor McGregor following the announcement the two will me read news >>

'Jacare' Souza talks 'peacock' Rockhold, 'liar' Bisping and the elusive UFC title shot

BRASILIA, Brazil – While he believes Luke Rockhold had been ducking their rematch for years, Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza still holds a lot of respect for his confident UFC Fight Night 101 opponent. As for read news >>

Rashad Evans talks UFC 205, Conor McGregor

Rashad Evans talks about facing Tim Kennedy at UFC 205 in New York, dropping down to middleweight and Conor McGregor attempting to hold simultaneous UFC belts. read news >>

John Dodson Compares John Lineker Fight to Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz (video) | MMAWeekly.com

John Dodson talks about his UFC Portland headlining bout with John Lineker, comparing the fight to Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz. read news >>

John Lineker: 'I Landed the Harder Shots' (UFC Portland Video) | MMAWeekly.com

John Lineker talks about his UFC Portland split decision win over John Lineker following the event. He also discusses missing weight and getting a title shot. read news >>

Jason High Talks Roy Nelson Ref Kick, Calls for 'Consistency' in UFC Discipline

Jason High has a fight coming up Saturday in his native Kansas City, Missouri, against a dangerous submission artist. If he can notch a victory, he has a pretty airtight case to compete for World Ser read news >>

Dan Henderson: I want to beat up Michael Bisping up for the whole fight - 'UFC Tonight'

Dan Henderson talks about his KO of Michael Bisping at UFC 100, their rematch for the middleweight title at UFC 204, his retirement and more. read news >>

Dan Henderson Talks Beer & Wings, Superpowers and Fighting Godzilla | MMAWeekly.com

Dan Henderson is getting ready to fight Michael Bisping for the middleweight title at UFC 204, but we took some time to ask him some fun questions. read news >>