Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

VIDEO: Urijah Faber Talks PEDs, Brock Lesnar, and Chad Mendes

Urijah Faber reflects on his career and also shares his thoughts on Brock Lesnar and Chad Mendes’ recent involvement with PEDs. read news >>

Paige VanZant Video: ‘After Dancing With the Stars, I Craved the Violence’

UFC strawweight contender Paige VanZant talks about Dancing With the Stars, her loss to Rose Namajunas, and her upcoming bout with Bec Rawlings. read news >>

Court McGee Talks About Emotional Win at UFC Fight Night 92 (Video)

Fighting in his home state of Utah, Court McGee talks about the emotion of the moment, defeating Dominque Steele at UFC Fight Night 92. read news >>

Camp report: Kavanagh on Conor and SBG

What's it like inside Conor McGregor's camp, SBG Ireland? Team leader John Kavanagh talks about his squad's greatest fight night, what's happened since, and the big night ahead at UFC 202. read news >>

Conor McGregor Talks Cristiano Ronaldo Friendship Before Nate Diaz UFC 202 Fight

Conor McGregor has said he would "slap the head off" Cristiano Ronaldo should the pair ever meet for a fight in the Octagon. The Real Madrid star recently dropped in the on the Irish UFC featherweigh read news >>

Nate Diaz Talks Conor McGregor, UFC 202 Presser After Water Bottle Incident

Nate Diaz described himself as an "unstoppable force" and said he "cannot be killed" after bottles were thrown as he clashed with Conor McGregor ahead of the pair's rematch at UFC 202 on Saturday. Ha read news >>

Cody Garbrandt Talks Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor Feud (UFC 202 Video)

Bantamweight contender Cody Garbrandt believes the animosity between Nate Diaz and Conor Mcgregor is real. "No Love" also gave his thoughts on the rematch. read news >>

Nate Diaz on UFC 202 Bottle Throwing Incident: ‘We’ve Got a Whole Gang Ready to Ride’

Nate Diaz talks about the UFC 202 pre-fight press conference bottle throwing incident with Conor McGregor an his team. Diaz said, "We've got a while gang ready to ride." read news >>

Lorenz Larkin Talks About Being a Free Agent After Beating Neil Magny (UFC 202 Video)

UFC welterweight Lorenz Larkin is looking forward to whatever comes next after dismantling Neil Magny in spectacular fashion at UFC 202. read news >>

Dana White Video: Weighing in on Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey, and Georges St-Pierre

Watch as Dana White talks about what's next for Conor McGregor, when and how monumental Ronda Rousey's return will be, his thoughts on Georges St-Pierre, and more. read news >>