Notice of Copyright Infrigement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, MMA-Core will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to MMA-Core's Administrator. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to MMA-Core by providing MMA-Core's Administrator with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MMA-Core to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MMA-Core to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to MMA-Core's Administrator by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).