Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Brock Lesnar Refuses to Rule Out UFC Return

Though he's currently embroiled in trouble resulting from positive drug tests, WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar hasn't written off a possible return to the Octagon. read news >>

VIDEO: Nate Diaz Vapes Marijuana (CBD) at UFC 202 Press Conference

So we're not entirely sure when Nate Diaz's post-fight drug test is, but he apparently isn't worried about it. read news >>

Brock Lesnar’s Temporary Suspension Extended; Prohibited Substances Revealed

• 14 hours ago

Brock Lesnar's temporary suspension for twice testing positive to a prohibited substance was extended by the Nevada Athletic Commission on Tuesday. read news >>

Dana White Confirms Ronda Rousey Not Fighting at UFC 205 in New York

• 7 hours ago

UFC president Dana White revealed on Tuesday that Ronda Rousey will not be part of the inaugural UFC event in New York on November 12. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Won’t Be Punished by WWE for UFC-Related Failed Drug Tests

Brock Lesnar the UFC fighter faces some stiff penalties for testing positive for a banned substance. Brock Lesnar the WWE Superstar? Not so much. read news >>

Islam Makhachev Cleared in Testing Positive for Meldonium Prior to UFC on FOX 19

After having his UFC on FOX 19 bout cancelled in April, Islam Makhachev on Wednesday was found "not at fault" for ingesting a prohibited substance. read news >>

Brock Lesnar’s MMA Career is Done

Unless Brock Lesnar is somehow completely exonerated for testing positive to a banned substance, he is done with MMA. read news >>

USADA Clears UFC’s Ning Guangyou; Banned Substance Likely from Contaminated Meat

UFC fighter Ning Guangyou tested positive for clenbuterol in May, but USADA ruled he was without fault, saying he likely ate contaminated meat in China. read news >>

Is a Georges St-Pierre Return Closer Than Ever as He Starts Drug Testing?

Is Georges St-Pierre as close as ever to a UFC return? He was set to begin drug testing under USADA on Wednesday and said he is negotiating for a fight. read news >>

RIZEN FF Announces Three Women’s Bouts for Grand Prix Event in Tokyo

RIZIN FF revealed at a press conference the matchups for the three women’s Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) bouts slated for the highly-anticipated Grand Prix event in Tokyo on Sept. 25. read news >>