Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

UFC 189 Drug Test Results All Clean, Jose Aldo’s Troublesome Test Collection Detailed

The Nevada Athletic Commission on Monday revealed all UFC 189 drug tests came back clean, as well as details of Jose Aldo's bizarre sample collection incident. read news >>

'Sexual performance' medication defense planned for Anderson Silva steroids hearing

UFC legend Anderson Silva's planned defense of his positive drug test results for banned substances involves something of a quite personal nature. In two days, UFC middleweight and consensus all-time read news >>

Anderson Silva Defense Cites 'Tainted' Sexual Performance Drug for Positive Test

The attorney of Anderson Silva will claim a “tainted” sexual performance medication was the reason he tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs, with the MMA star set to stand in front of the N read news >>

Anderson Silva Blames Positive Drug Tests on Sexual Performance Supplements

Anderson Silva's defense for testing positive to steroids before and after his UFC 183 bout against Nick Diaz is that the fighter took tainted sexual performance supplements. read news >>

Anderson Silva suspended one year, heavily fined by NSAC for UFC 183 positive drug test

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight titleholder Anderson Silva appeared before Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) earlier today (Thurs., Aug. 13, 2015) to answer for a coupl read news >>

Hot Tweets: Anderson Silva Blamed Sex Pills for Failed Drug Tests and Twitter Reacted

Anderson Silva blamed sex pills for his positive PED tests, so of course Twitter reacted to that. read news >>

Shlemenko appeals drug suspension in California court, will not retire from MMA

Former Bellator middleweight champion Alexander Shlemenko revealed that he has filed the necessary documentation to appeal his drug suspension in a California court. Just a couple of months following read news >>

Andre Pederneiras fires back at Brendan Schaub, wants Jose Aldo and Conor McGregor drug tested at least 36 times before

UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub doesn’t think Brazilian fighters are "doing well right now since the drug testing came out", citing Renan Barao’s recent loss to T.J. Dillashaw in July, and pissed off read news >>

UFC Nashville: Scorecards revealed for Johnson vs. Dariush decision

Judging controversy took center stage at UFC Nashville last night, and a familiar name came up once again in the Michael Johnson vs. Beneil Dariush fight. The big lightweight co-main event at UFC Nas read news >>

Sam Alvey admits quirky personality 'might' hold him back in the UFC

Sam Alvey doesn't have a nickname like "Killa" or "Headbussa." He's called "Smile'n Sam." Alvey doesn't talk crap about his opponents. He makes jokes and wears spray tan during his fights. There's no read news >>