Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Two UFC Veterans Allege Jon Jones Tested Positive for Estrogen Blockers

Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen allege that Jon Jones tested positive for estrogen blockers in the drug test that led to him being pulled from UFC 200. read news >>

Brock Lesnar’s UFC 200 Drug Test Positive for Same Substance as Out-of-Competition Test

The UFC on Tuesday was notified that Brock Lesnar's UFC 200 fight-night drug test was positive for the same substance as his June 28 out-of-competition drug test. read news >>

Cast of Champions Revealed for The Ultimate Fighter 24

16 seeded competitors, all champions in their current promotion, from around the world will descend upon Las Vegas for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Allegedly Tested Positive for Same Estrogen Blocker as Jon Jones

According to a report from the Los Angeles Times, Brock Lesnar allegedly tested positive for one of the same substances as Jon Jones. read news >>

Cast revealed for The Ultimate Fighter: Team Benavidez vs Team Cejudo

Champions from around the world will descend upon Las Vegas for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter which debuts Wednesday, August 31 at 10 p.m. ET on FS1. read news >>

UFC on FOX 20’s George Sullivan ‘Shocked’ He Was Pulled from Fight Card

While George Sullivan was pulled from UFC on FOX 20 due to supplements he voluntarily revealed, he was shocked that they resulted in him not fighting. read news >>

Jon Jones Reportedly Won't Be Fined by UFC for Failed Drug Test

Jon "Bones" Jones is in the midst of an indefinite suspension after failing a drug test prior to UFC 200, but the former light heavyweight champion will not be fined by the UFC. According to Marc Rai read news >>

Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones Reportedly Won't Be Fined by UFC for Failed Drug Tests

Brock Lesnar and Jon "Bones" Jones each failed drug tests in relation to UFC 200, but neither fighter will be fined by the UFC. According to Marc Raimondi of MMA Fighting, UFC senior vice president o read news >>

Brock Lesnar Flagged for Anti-Doping Violation in Pre-UFC 200 Drug Test

Former UFC heavyweight champion and current WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar has been flagged by USADA for a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Notified of Potential Failed Drug Test: Latest Details and Comments

The UFC announced on Friday that Brock Lesnar, who secured a unanimous-decision victory over Mark Hunt at UFC 200 on Saturday, has been flagged by the United States Anti-Doping Agency for a potential read news >>