Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Flyweight Matheus Nicolau's story behind a positive drug test

Flyweight Matheus Nicolau had just picked up his computer on a Thursday when he read an email he said felt like being hit by a bucket of cold water.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Conor McGregor Taking 10 Months Off | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White revealed on Tuesday that Conor McGregor is taking ten months off for maternity leave. read news >>

Conor McGregor Taking 10 Months off from UFC, According to Dana White

UFC President Dana White revealed on the UFC Unfiltered podcast with Jim Norton and Matt Serra that superstar Conor McGregor would be taking 10 months off. The topic came up while White was discussin read news >>

After chair near-incident, Dana White admits Conor McGregor gets special treatment – for good reason

The pre-fight news conference for UFC 205 delivered another memorable Conor McGregor moment for his career highlight reel: That time he picked up a metal folding chair and was ready to drop it on opp read news >>

UFC 205's Chris Weidman on Yoel Romero: 'I want to make him pay' for failed drug test

NEW YORK – Chris Weidman has been a career-long advocate of punishing steroid and banned substance users to the harshest degree no matter the circumstances around a test failure. He doesn’t feel any read news >>

Povetkin vs. Stiverne Heavyweight Title Fight to Go Ahead Despite Failed Drug Test | FIGHTLAND

Canadian born Haitian boxer Bermane Stiverne shows his WBC heavyweight champion belt alongside the President of the WBC, Mauricio Sulaiman (Photo by Sáshenka Gutiérrez/EPA) The World Boxing Council ( read news >>

Stevie Ray Admits to a Close Fight, but Takes the Win Over Ross Pearson (UFC Belfast Highlights) | MMAWeekly.com

Stevie Ray had to admit that it was a close fight with Ross Pearson, but took the victory at UFC Fight Night 99 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. read news >>