Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson Announced for UFC 208

UFC President Dana White announced Friday that Anderson Silva will face Derek Brunson at UFC 208. He revealed the bout with the following tweet: UFC 208 will take place Feb. 11 at the Barclays Center read news >>

UFC Fight Night 103 results: Joe Lauzon takes split from Marcin Held, admits he '100 percent' should've lost

PHOENIX – Takedowns were the name of the game for former Bellator submission standout Marcin Held against fellow grappling wiz Joe Lauzon. And somehow it didn’t pay off.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

PHOENIX – Takedowns were the name of the game for former Bellator submission standout Marcin Held against fellow grappling wiz Joe Lauzon. And somehow it didn’t pay off.Filed under: Featured, News, U read news >>

Sergio Pettis: 'I Think I Break the Ranks of the Top 10' (UFC Phoenix video) | MMAWeekly.com

• a day ago

Sergio Pettis readily admits his brother, Anthony, paved the way, but it is his performances that he believes should put him into the UFC Top 10 rankings. read news >>

Video: Before UFC 208 title fight, watch Germaine de Randamie's 2016 bout with Anna Elmose

• a day ago

Prior to her upcoming title fight and 145-pound UFC debut, watch Germaine de Randamie’s most recent bout, which earned “Performance of the Night” honors.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Will UFC Employ the 'Conor McGregor' Strategy for Building Up Yair Rodriguez?

• a day ago

In retrospect, it's impossible not to see Yair Rodriguez’s second-round TKO over BJ Penn for exactly what it was—a showcase fight for a top prospect against an overmatched veteran in deep decline. Th read news >>

The fighter who got caught doping and immediately admitted 'I am a cheat'

• a day ago

Mike Richman tested positive for steroids following a 2015 Bellator bout, and then he surprised the sport by breaking from the usual script with a frank admission: He did it, and he had no excuse. Fi read news >>

Anderson Silva has some advice for fellow ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey – and her critics

• a day ago

Despite being one of the greatest pound-for-pound fighters in MMA history, Anderson Silva knows a little something about losing. The embarrassing kind, the painful kind, the question-your-future kind read news >>

Johny Hendricks moves to middleweight, meets Hector Lombard at UFC Fight Night 105 in Halifax

• 23 hours ago

Never fear, fight fans. Even if the UFC continues to not have success finding an opponent for Junior Dos Santos to remain on next month’s UFC Fight Night 105 card in Canada, a new matchup has taken s read news >>