Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

VIDEO: Nick Diaz Pleads 5th Amendment Over UFC 183 Drug Test Positive for Marijuana

UFC fighter Nick Diaz went before the Nevada Athletic Commission on Monday to address positive drug test results for marijuana metabolites at UFC 183. read news >>

Nick Diaz's camp looked into marijuana TUE before UFC 183

Nick Diaz's camp isn't happy about supposedly secret UFC drug tests before UFC 183 that have been disclosed, and even looked into a marijuana TUE before his bout with Anderson Silva. The long-running read news >>

Nick Diaz fined $165,000, suspended five years by NSAC for UFC 183 positive drug test

Team Diaz, however, is likely to appeal. Might wanna pump the brakes on that Anderson Silva rematch. Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) summoned Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight read news >>

UFC's Drug-Testing Program Needs to Show Results as USADA Allegations Emerge

The honeymoon is over. When the UFC revealed the particulars of its new in-house drug-testing program at a press conference in June, the fight company enjoyed nearly unanimous approval. It was an imp read news >>

Mayweather vs Berto fight purses revealed: 'Money' guaranteed $32 million, 'The Beast' $4 million

No matter who he fights, "Money" makes some. There are a lot of apt descriptions for Floyd's upcoming fight against Andre Berto (preview), among them "milk run," "turkey shoot," and "callous slap in read news >>

Lawyer for Nick Diaz wants deputy attorney general ousted from NAC drug test hearing

The ongoing saga between Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight Nick Diaz has appeared to hit a new snag. In case you've been living under a rock, 209' read news >>

Morning Report: Dana White admits argument with Josh Koscheck almost got physical

The rocky back-and-forth between Dana White and Josh Koscheck took another strange turn Wednesday when the UFC president admitted to Colin Cowherd his blowouts with the Ultimate Fighter alum almost g read news >>

NSAC: Nick Diaz requested therapeutic-use exemption for marijuana before UFC 183

While the Nevada State Athletic Commission waited for his license application to fight Anderson Silva at UFC 183, middleweight Nick Diaz took several drug tests at the UFC’s office, according to docu read news >>

Oleksiy Oliynyk to undergo second knee surgery, will not retire

UFC heavyweight Alexey Oleinik revealed that he will undergo a second knee surgery to rectify a problem but has no plans to retire. Whatever happened to Oleksiy Oliynyk? Following a submission victor read news >>

Rogan: Dana 'under investigation,' forced to upgrade to iPhone

UFC color commentator Joe Rogan revealed that the promotion’s president Dana White was forced to upgrade to an iPhone because he is under investigation. UFC President Dana White may be on the of weal read news >>