Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

From Around the Web

UFC Statement on Hector Lombard Testing Positive for Steroids | MMAWeekly.com

The Ultimate Fighting Championship on Tuesday issued a statement regarding Hector Lombard's positive drug test result for steroids. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 62 fighters react to Anderson Silva’s drug test failure

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Anderson Silva tested positive for two banned substances in an out-of-competition test prior to his UFC 183 clash with Nick Diaz, and UFC Fight Night 62 fighters shared thei read news >>

Jon Jones Aware of Some 'Foul Play' Regarding His Positive Drug Test (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones talks about his renewed interest in Cain Velasquez and the belief there was "foul play" regarding his positive drug test. read news >>

Hector Lombard failed out-of-competition drug test for UFC 182

Hector Lombard came up positive for a banned substance following his unanimous decision over Josh Burkman at this past month’s UFC 182.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC issues statement on Hector Lombard's positive test at UFC 182

Following Hector Lombard’s positive drug test after his win at UFC 182, the UFC has issued a statement about the fighter. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Dana White admits Anderson Silva's positive steroid test 'screwed me up for a few days'

Even UFC President Dana White was a huge fan of "The Spider." Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) brass were undoubtedly ecstatic to finally have an event last evening (Sat., Feb. 14, 2015) as Broom read news >>

Anderson Silva Fails UFC 183 Post-Fight Drug Test | MMAWeekly.com

The Nevada Athletic Commission on Tuesday confirmed that Anderson Silva has failed a second drug test, his UFC 183 post-fight screen. read news >>

Ashlee Evans-Smith Suspended and Fined for UFC 181 Positive Drug Test Result | MMAWeekly.com

Ashlee Evans-Smith received her punishment from the Nevada Athletic Commission for having tested positive for a banned diuretic in her UFC 181 fight-night drug test. read news >>

Hector Lombard Suspended for UFC 182 Positive Drug Test Result for Steroids | MMAWeekly.com

UFC welterweight contender Hector Lombard has been temporary suspension by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for testing positive for steroids following UFC 182. read news >>