Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

From Around the Web

Chris Leben was ‘blown away’ by Anderson Silva’s positive drug test, believes it’s ‘damaging to his legacy’

TUF veteran Chirs Leben discusses his former opponent Anderson Silva’s recent positive drug test, as well as what that means for his legacy as one of the greatest fighters of all time. read news >>

Dan Henderson Opens Up About Pride Fighter Drug Use; Thinks Jon Jones Not Punished Enough for Cocaine Positive (Video)

Dan Henderson discusses the new drug testing policy in the UFC, how fighters got tested in Pride and how the UFC handled Jon Jones's positive test for cocaine before UFC 182. read news >>

Anderson Silva admits anti-inflammatory use, but insists no steroids

Upon hearing news that he failed a drug test in connection with UFC 183, Anderson Silva denied using performance-enhancing drugs, but he admitted he took an anti-inflammatory.Filed under: Featured, N read news >>

UFC champ Jon Jones not facing drug possession charges at this time

The Albuquerque Police Department found a marijuana pipe with marijuana inside it in what is believed to be a car driven by Jon Jones. But Jones has not yet been charged for marijuana possession, acc read news >>

UFC Fight Night 62 Drug Test Results All Come Back Clean

Every fighter on the UFC Fight Night 62 card was drug tested by the Brazilian Athletic Commission of MMA, and all 24 fighters returned negative results. read news >>

UFC 187: Donald Cerrone will test positive for 'American hard work and Budweiser' in Khabib Nurmagomedov fight

Bring on the drug tests! Last week, Khabib Nurmagomedov requested that both he and his UFC 187 dance partner, Donald Cerrone, get randomly drug tested ahead of their May 23, 2015 lightweight fight in read news >>

UFC Fight Night 62 drug test results come back clean

No red flags in the UFC Fight Night 62 drug tests. According to the Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission (CABMMA), all 24 fighters who competed at the Maracanazinho gymnasium on March 21 tested clean in read news >>

UFC Fight Night 62 drug test results released

Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission (CABMMA) today released the drug test results for UFC Fight Night 62 on FOX Sports 1, which took place inside Maracanazinho Gymnasium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on S read news >>

No surprises with 'UFC Fight Night 62: Maia vs. LaFlare' drug-testing results

The Comissao Atletica Brasileira de MMA (CABMMA) – the Brazilian MMA Commission – has announced that all its UFC Fight Night 62 drug tests have come back clean.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>