Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Diego Brandao tests positive for marijuana metabolites after UFC 195 loss

Diego Brandao looked to be on his way to a win over Brian Ortega before a third-round mistake landed him in a fight-ending triangle choke. That wasn’t the only issue for Brandao that night.Filed unde read news >>

Konstantin Erokhin positive for steroids following December's TUF 22 Finale

• a day ago

Drug test results from a trio of December events in Las Vegas are back, and one former UFC fighter came up positive for banned substances.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Several Fighters Revealed for Bellator and Oktagon Co-Promotion in Italy

New details were revealed this afternoon regarding the co-promotion between Bellator MMA and Oktagon Kickboxing. The partnership is set to take place on April 16 in Italy. read news >>

Conor McGregor Tweets Picture from Random Drug Test Ahead of UFC 197 Title Fight

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor has been drug tested for the first time this year, he revealed on Twitter on Monday. The Irishman posted the following image from his home in Dublin, in whic read news >>

Jon Jones Willing to Fight Stipe Miocic at UFC 196, Wants Heavyweight Title

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones” Jones has revealed he would be willing to fight heavyweight contender Stipe Miocic at UFC 196?but only if the heavyweight title is on the line. The u read news >>

UFC's Sage Northcutt stays positive despite negativity, sarcasm on social media (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: The rising star responds to the criticism by acting like a salesman shamelessly pitching whatever product he happens to be hawking. read news >>

Despite UFC’s New, Bold Drug Policy, Michael Bisping Says Fighters Are Still Willing to Cheat

Despite the UFC's recently implemented drug testing policy, middleweight contender Michael Bisping says cheaters are still going to cheat. read news >>

Tim Means Pulled from UFC Fight Night 83 After Failed Drug Test

Welterweight Tim Means has been pulled from the UFC Fight Night 83 main event against Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone after failing an out-of-competition drug test. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 82's Mike Jackson admits pressure got to him in UFC debut vs. Gall

LAS VEGAS – UFC welterweight and MMA reporter Mike Jackson didn’t let a submission loss to Mickey Gall get him too down – he picked up his laptop and got to work on press row after his debut at Satur read news >>