Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

USADA CEO on UFC's 'impressive' speed from talk to action on drug testing

A Q&A with USADA CEO Travis Tygart, who admits he wasn’t sure if the UFC was serious about cracking down on performance-enhancing drug users until the company made one key hiring decision.Filed under read news >>

Bellator's Mike Richman tests positive for performance-enhancing drug, suspended two years

Not only was Mike Richman significantly overweight for his last fight, he also was allegedly on performance-enhancing drugs. Richman tested positive for a banned substance on the night he fought Edua read news >>

Bellator’s Mike Richman Tests Positive for PEDs, Suspended for Two Years

As the combat sports world cracks down on drug use more intensely than ever, two fighters have been caught for drugs in relation to their Bellator 137 bouts. read news >>

Jose Aldo issues statement on UFC 189 drug test fiasco, admits he got naked for illegal drug tester

No, no, turn around. Do it ... doucement. Do it ... very slowly. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight kingpin Jose Aldo was taking part in a special media Q&A earlier this week and as e read news >>

TUF winner fails drug test, vows to appeal suspension

Rony Jason claims innocence upon his positive test result which showed he took diuretcs before his fight against Damon Jackson in Goiania. Performance of The Night winner Rony Jason's first round tri read news >>

Ex-Bellator champ Alexander Shlemenko suspended three years, fined $10K for positive drug test

LOS ANGELES -- The new frontier of anti-doping in mixed martial arts is upon us. Former Bellator MMA middleweight champion Alexander Shlemenko was suspended three years and fined a total of $10,000 b read news >>

Rony Jason threatens to sue CABMMA if proven innocent of failed drug test

Rony Jason tested positive for the diuretic hydrochlorothiazide following his first-round submission victory over Damon Jackson at UFC Fight Night 67 on May 30, but will appeal the result. The Brazil read news >>

'Kimbo Slice' says he was drug tested multiple times before Bellator 138

Two months after questions were raised about drug testing in connection with Bellator 138, Kevin “[autotag]Kimbo Slice[/autotag]” Ferguson said he was visited multiple times by the event’s overseeing read news >>

Anderson Silva bails on Olympics, awaits punishment for failed UFC drug test

Shocker! (not really) Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight champion Anderson Silva has abandoned his unpopular bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics, a pipe dream that we can file next read news >>

Anderson Silva Abandons Olympic Bid, as Commission Hearing Lingers

No matter the outcome of his drug testing issues in Nevada, it won’t affect Anderson Silva’s participation in the 2016 Olympic Games, because he won't be there. read news >>