Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 3 Team Liddell vs Team Griffin cast revealed

Team Liddell and Team Griffin are composed of 16 lightweight Latin American fighters that will challenge each other to find out who will be the Season 3 winner of The Ultimate Fighter® Latin America read news >>

Urijah Faber Big Supporter of the New Drug Testing and Weight Cutting Rules (UFC 199 Video)

Count Urijah Faber as one of the fighters that is a big supporter of recent changes that include surprise drug tests and stricter guidelines for weight cutting. read news >>

Luke Rockhold Admits to Training for UFC 199 with a Torn MCL

UFC middleweight champion Luke Rockhold said on Thursday that he has a torn medial collateral ligament. read news >>

UFC Grants Brock Lesnar A Special Exemption on Drug Testing

If you're a professional fighter coming out of retirement, you must notify the UFC and its drug-testing partner, the United States Anti-Doping Agency, four months in advance. Unless, that is, the UFC read news >>

Mark Hunt Comments on Brock Lesnar's Drug Testing Exemption

It didn't take long for the war of words between Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt to go from professionally combative to personal. Hunt, speaking to UFC Fight Week on Fox Sports, accused Lesnar of being on read news >>

Pat Healy Looking to Regain Titan FC Championship on Friday

Former Titan FC lightweight champion Pat Healy tries to regain the belt at Friday's event in Florida. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Will Be Drug Tested Before UFC 200, but Concerns Still Linger

At least one person close to the situation is weighing in on the decision to excuse Brock Lesnar from a mandatory drug-testing period so he can fight at UFC 200. Mark Hunt, who will be Lesnar’s oppon read news >>

TBT Video: Brock Lesnar Admits That He’s a Sore Loser at UFC 100 Press Conference

Take a look back at Brock Lesnar admitting that he's a sore loser during the UFC 100 post-fight press conference at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas in July 2009. read news >>

UFC Featherweight Contender Chad Mendes Breaks Silence, Owns Failed USADA Drug Test

UFC featherweight contender Chad Mendes broke his silence about his anti-doping violation on Monday and said that the "owns" the mistake. read news >>

CM Punk’s UFC Debut Set for September in Cleveland

On Thursday, UFC revealed that CM Punk will step inside the Octagon for the first time at UFC 203 on September 10, in Cleveland. read news >>