Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Yoel Romero suspended six months after USADA confirmation of tainted supplement

Yoel Romero has been handed a six-month suspension after failing a drug test after his UFC 194 split decision win over Ronaldo Souza.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

For Yoel Romero, the tainted supplement excuse works – kind of

Yoel Romero claimed all along that his failed drug test was the result of a contaminated supplement. After analysis, USADA agreed, but without letting Romero off the hook completely. Where does this read news >>

Cast revealed for Season 23 of 'The Ultimate Fighter' with coaches Jedrzejczyk, Gadelha

Season 23 “The Ultimate Fighter,” the UFC’s long-running reality competition, debuts in two weeks on FOX Sports 1, and today the cast was revealed. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Jon Jones Discusses UFC Retirement, Marijuana Usage, Hit-and-Run Incident, More

Jon Jones is hailed as a revolutionary force of the mixed martial arts world, but the Ultimate Fighting Championship star has proclaimed he "wanted to retire and quit" following recent struggles with read news >>

Ken Shamrock claims positive test caused by pituitary medication, asks for more time

UFC Hall of Famer and Bellator fighter Ken Shamrock told an investigator for the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation his positive Bellator 149 drug test was caused by medications taken for a read news >>

Georges St-Pierre Confirms UFC Talks over Potential Return

UFC legend Georges St-Pierre has revealed he is in talks with the UFC about a potential comeback. The former welterweight champion hasn’t been in action inside the Octagon since his split-decision wi read news >>

Lyoto Machida admits use of banned substance, fight with Dan Henderson scrapped at UFC on FOX 19

A rematch between Lyoto Machida and Dan Henderson has been called off, as “The Dragon” has admitted taking a banned substance, and UFC officials have elected to pull him from the UFC on FOX 19 contes read news >>

Lyoto Machida Declares Use of Banned Drug, Dan Henderson UFC Fight Cancelled

The Ultimate Fighting Championship announced on Wednesday that mixed martial arts veteran Lyoto Machida has tested positive for a banned substance, per the UFC Anti-Doping Policy. The UFC released a read news >>

Dan Henderson Reacts to ‘P.O.S.’ Lyoto Machida’s Failed Drug Test

Dan Henderson reacts to his UFC on FOX 19 rematch against Lyoto Machida being canceled after Machida failed an out-of-competition drug test. read news >>

Dan Henderson says he heard Lyoto Machida might not pass UFC on FOX 19 drug test

TAMPA, Fla. – Veteran UFC contender Dan Henderson was getting ready to shoot a pre-fight interview for his UFC on FOX 19 bout when he received a call from UFC President Dana White.Filed under: News read news >>