Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Carlos Condit and Thiago Alves weren't drug tested prior to UFC Fight Night 67

• 16 hours ago

UFC Fight Night 67 headliners, Carlos Condit and Thiago Alves will only be tested for drugs on the night of their clash in Brazil. The UFC's overhaul of drug testing procedures which will include ran read news >>

Dillashaw wants champ vs. champ superfight after Barao: I would beat McGregor or Aldo

UFC bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw revealed that his main goal once he dispatches Renan Barao is to lock in a champ vs. champ superfight against the featherweight titleholder. read news >>

Nick Diaz passed two out of three drug tests on night of UFC 183

Recent news has surfaced regarding Nick Diaz's drug tests surrounding his theatric clash with Anderson Silva at UFC 183. The UFC 183 drug scandal involving both Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva set the M read news >>

UFC 187: Vitor Belfort's testosterone levels revealed, called 'great discovery' by Chris Weidman

Let's hope no one was beaten for obtaining this information. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight No. 1 contender, Vitor Belfort, was forced to abandon his testosterone replacement thera read news >>

NSAC overhauls drug testing policy, implements multiyear suspensions for steroid users

Consider the hammer dropped. Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) today (Fri., May 15, 2015) announced a new-and-improved drug testing policy, one that is designed to deter -- and severely punish read news >>

Travis Browne not a fan of new NSAC drug testing policy or people 'whining' about UFC-Reebok deal

Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) recently overhauled its drug testing policy and is now poised to bench athletes who use performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) for up to three years for their firs read news >>

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao results: Judges' scorecards revealed for Mayweather's decision win

Check out how the judges at ringside scored Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather took a unanimous decision win over Manny Pacquiao in boxing's big fight in Las Vegas. There wasn't mu read news >>

GLORY 21: Controversial 'Majority Draw' scorecard from Artem Levin vs. Simon Marcus revealed

Last week at GLORY 21, Artem "The Lion" Levin and Simon "Bad Bwoy" Marcus fought for the middleweight title in a bout that ended in one of the more rare, and frustrating, decisions in combat sports: read news >>

UFC Fight Night 67: CABMMA confirms Carlos Condit and Thiago Alves were not drug tested prior to event

• 14 hours ago

Hopefully nothing comes up in the post-fight tests... Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) brass took a stand against performance enhancing drugs (PED) earlier this year as the world's leading mixed read news >>

Daniel Cormier, Travis Browne disagree on new Nevada drug rules

LOS ANGELES -- The new punishments for drug-test failures enacted by the Nevada Athletic Commission on Friday were the shots heard around the mixed martial arts world. Effective in September, penalti read news >>