Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
MMA’s Great Debate Radio is back with four special guests from this weekend’s UFC 159 card: Michael Bisping, Roy Nelson, Jim Miller, and Sara McMann, along with the best debate in all of MMA.
The debate topics include:
• How did you score Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez?
• Dana White says Henderson “goes to decision and it’s always controversial.” How damaging is that for his star power in the UFC?
• Most impressive performance at UFC on Fox 7?
• Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 159?
• Fight pick: Jim Miller vs. Pat Healy?
• Fight pick: Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes?
• Fight pick: Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo?
• Fight pick: Michael Bisping vs. Alan Belcher?
• Rate your interest level in the main event at UFC 159 on a scale of 1-10?
• Fight pick: Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen?
This is MMA’s Great Debate for Tuesday, April 23.
Note: If the embedded player fails to load, find the podcast here.
Check out the trailer for UFC champ Michael Bisping's latest acting gig, "My Name is Lenny." read news >>
Michael Bisping is blown away by critics of him accepting a "money fight" with Georges St-Pierre, while Conor McGregor can seemingly do no wrong. read news >>
Could Georges St-Pierre’s long-awaited UFC comeback take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City? The former longtime UFC champ hinted on Tuesday that may be the case.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
After two fights at 145 pounds, Anthony Pettis is headed back to the weight class he used to rule.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
After a stint in the featherweight division, former lightweight champ Anthony Pettis will return to the 155-pound weight class to take on Jim Miller at UFC 213. read news >>
Georges St-Pierre vs. Michael Bisping never made a whole lot of sense. Even as UFC President Dana White appeared on Sportscenter on March 1 to make the official announcement, this matchup had its pro read news >>
Any hopes of a last-minute effort to get Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre on UFC 213 in July can be laid to rest. It's not going to happen. read news >>
Anyone hoping the murkiness involving the UFC’s middleweight title picture will soon be cleared is unfortunately out of luck.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>
On the heels of his major role in the “xXx” sequel earlier this year, UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping soon will be back on the big screen.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>
UFC champ Daniel Cormier said it’s only fair to be realistic when discussing the reality of what would happen if even the best MMA fighter entered a boxing ring and vice versa.Filed under: Featured, read news >>