#Bellator 179 #UFC 211 #Conor McGregor #Rory MacDonald #Paul Daley #Nate Diaz #Hayder Hassan #Dhiego Lima #Joanna Jedrzejczyk #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Jon Jones #Stipe Miocic #Demian Maia #Jessica Andrade #Junior Cigano

Brian Stann Chris Leben UFC 125If there’s one thing you can say about UFC 152 fighter Michael Bisping, it’s that he has the gift of gab.

Throughout his UFC career, Bisping has never been short on words for any opponent, and he’s not afraid to broach any subject when being interviewed or talking about an upcoming fight or fighter.

It’s no different as Bisping prepares to meet former WEC champion Brian Stann, who is the latest fighter to fall victim to the Brit’s brash words.

But for everything Bisping says to hype up his fight with Stann or to criticize his fighting style, coaching, or anything else, it’s all falling on deaf ears.

“I absolutely 100-percent don’t care,” Stann said about Bisping’s trash talk when speaking to MMAWeekly Radio. “I really don’t. Me and Mike aren’t friends, merely acquaintances, so he knows nothing about me. So I don’t see how we’d be insulted by anything we’d say to one another.

“One thing I know about Mike, he’s an intelligent guy. He knows what he’s doing. He gets paid very, very well to do what he does, and one of those reasons is because he generates a lot of interest in his fights. I knew that was a part of the game.”

Any criticisms that Bisping has about Stann are merely his opinions, and the former Marine is immune to anything that might be said about him leading up to this fight.

For Stann, it all comes down to the fight and Bisping’s words won’t help him one bit in the Octagon.

The mentality that Stann needs on Saturday night is just an iron will for victory, so no pre-fight interview, press conference or otherwise will rattle him one bit. It all comes down to throwing hands with Michael Bisping, and the better fighter will come out on top.

“I’ve said it many times – I have absolutely no fear of getting knocked out, I just don’t care. I believe one of the secrets to winning in the UFC is to lose the fear of losing. You have to get rid of it,” Stann stated.

“I fight to win and so be it if I get caught when I’m trying to finish somebody, I can live with that. But I can’t live with going in there and holding back my best because I was afraid to lose.”

Brian Stann is immune to any verbal attack that Michael Bisping launches at him because no amount of pre-fight talk will help once they step into the cage at UFC 152.

Is Michael Bisping Being Protected by UFC? | MMAWeekly.com

No. 4-ranked middleweight Gegard Mousasi questions whether or not the UFC protects 185-pound champion Michael Bisping. read news >>

UFC's 'Cyborg' vents at UFC and Brian Stann after he says she's 'difficult'

Cristiane Justino is again unhappy with her promoter. Filed under: Featured read news >>

Michael Bisping believes Georges St-Pierre purposely stuck out his gut in video to troll him

Is this the new-and-improved Georges St-Pierre with his gut sticking out? Or what’s going on exactly? Michael Bisping thinks he knows.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Video: Take a very NSFW look at Michael Bisping's trashtalk, courtesy of fellow fighters

After a decade of riling up his opponents at every turn, UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping’s trashtalk has become a thing of legend. But is it good?Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, New read news >>

'Big' John McCarthy says weight-cutting more dangerous than PEDs in MMA

Veteran MMA referee John McCarthy doesn’t believe fighters should be able to dope. But when it comes to the sport’s health risks, he sees weight-cutting as an even bigger issue.Filed under: Featured, read news >>

The UFC wished Al Iaquinta happy birthday, and the replies were absolutely priceless

F-bombing your boss isn’t generally recommended as the wisest career choice, but for Al Iaquinta, it seems to be working out just fine.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Michael Bisping's Bare-Knuckle Brawler Movie Debuts in June (Trailer Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Check out the trailer for UFC champ Michael Bisping's latest acting gig, "My Name is Lenny." read news >>

Michael Bisping Blasts His Critics, While Conor McGregor Walks on Water | MMAWeekly.com

Michael Bisping is blown away by critics of him accepting a "money fight" with Georges St-Pierre, while Conor McGregor can seemingly do no wrong. read news >>

'Everything is possible' to Francis Ngannou, maybe even a UFC title shot this year

LAS VEGAS – UFC heavyweight contender Francis Ngannou doesn’t have a fight lined up. First thing’s first – he needs to get acclimated.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Georges St-Pierre hints UFC comeback fight with Michael Bisping could take place in New York

Could Georges St-Pierre’s long-awaited UFC comeback take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City? The former longtime UFC champ hinted on Tuesday that may be the case.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>