#UFC Fight Night 83 #Luke Rockhold #Conor McGregor #David Branch #Saturday Night Fights #Nate Diaz #GGG #UFC 215 #Michael Bisping #Jon Jones

Brian Stann Chris Leben UFC 125If there’s one thing you can say about UFC 152 fighter Michael Bisping, it’s that he has the gift of gab.

Throughout his UFC career, Bisping has never been short on words for any opponent, and he’s not afraid to broach any subject when being interviewed or talking about an upcoming fight or fighter.

It’s no different as Bisping prepares to meet former WEC champion Brian Stann, who is the latest fighter to fall victim to the Brit’s brash words.

But for everything Bisping says to hype up his fight with Stann or to criticize his fighting style, coaching, or anything else, it’s all falling on deaf ears.

“I absolutely 100-percent don’t care,” Stann said about Bisping’s trash talk when speaking to MMAWeekly Radio. “I really don’t. Me and Mike aren’t friends, merely acquaintances, so he knows nothing about me. So I don’t see how we’d be insulted by anything we’d say to one another.

“One thing I know about Mike, he’s an intelligent guy. He knows what he’s doing. He gets paid very, very well to do what he does, and one of those reasons is because he generates a lot of interest in his fights. I knew that was a part of the game.”

Any criticisms that Bisping has about Stann are merely his opinions, and the former Marine is immune to anything that might be said about him leading up to this fight.

For Stann, it all comes down to the fight and Bisping’s words won’t help him one bit in the Octagon.

The mentality that Stann needs on Saturday night is just an iron will for victory, so no pre-fight interview, press conference or otherwise will rattle him one bit. It all comes down to throwing hands with Michael Bisping, and the better fighter will come out on top.

“I’ve said it many times – I have absolutely no fear of getting knocked out, I just don’t care. I believe one of the secrets to winning in the UFC is to lose the fear of losing. You have to get rid of it,” Stann stated.

“I fight to win and so be it if I get caught when I’m trying to finish somebody, I can live with that. But I can’t live with going in there and holding back my best because I was afraid to lose.”

Brian Stann is immune to any verbal attack that Michael Bisping launches at him because no amount of pre-fight talk will help once they step into the cage at UFC 152.

Galleries

Michael Bisping Fights

• a year ago

Comments

Luck of the Irish: 7 things that broke Conor McGregor's way to land huge Floyd Mayweather payday

Conor McGregor doesn’t land this life-changing “Money Fight” against Floyd Mayweather without some breaks on his way to the top.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Bisping vs. St-Pierre and Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw Official for UFC 217 | MMAWeekly.com

Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre is now official, taking the UFC 217 headlining slot. read news >>

Burger Kings: Stephen A. Smith, Teddy Atlas absolutely lose their minds after Mayweather-McGregor

ESPN analysts Stephen A. Smith and Teddy Atlas had a bit of an epic meltdown comparing Mayweather-McGregor to burger cooks and filet mignon.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, UFC, Videos read news >>

Brendan Schaub gives his account of altercation with Nate Diaz after Conor McGregor's loss

Brendan Schaub says he was “embarrassed” after a verbal altercation with Nate Diaz following Conor McGregor’s loss to Floyd Mayweather.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Did Mayweather vs. McGregor do 6.5 million PPV buys like Urijah Faber claims Dana White said?

If true, Mayweather vs. McGregor absolutely obliterates the Mayweather-Pacquiao total from 2015.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

UFC champ Demetrious Johnson: Mayweather-McGregor hoopla can't take away from my history

Demetrious Johnson doesn’t care if his upcoming fight promotion has taken a backseat to Mayweather-McGregor.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

One UFC middleweight standout's take on Georges St-Pierre vs. Michael Bisping

There’s been a fair amount of hand-wringing over the upcoming UFC middleweight title bout between Georges St-Pierre and Michael Bisping, but UFC middleweight Brad Tavares takes no issue with it. File read news >>

Beating Johnson not an upset in Borg's mind

Ray Borg doesn’t need any reminders from the past to let him know what he’s going up against on Saturday, because, to him, beating Demetrious Johnson wouldn’t be an upset. read news >>

Canada cursed? A history of UFC main-event changes in 'The Great White North'

It still doesn’t seem like all that long ago when UFC business was booming in Canada. Now it can’t hold together a main event.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Champ Tyron Woodley responds to Rafael dos Anjos' callout, has eye on Bisping-GSP winner

Champ Tyron Woodley doesn’t appear interested in granting UFC 215 winner Rafael dos Anjos the next UFC welterweight title shot.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>