MONTREAL – A loose and light-hearted Anderson Silva spoke briefly to reporters at the Bell Centre on Saturday before the start of UFC 154 and left open the possibility of fights with both welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

The UFC middleweight champion spoke mainly in English, a rarity for him, and joked repeatedly with reporters in a jammed room.

When he arrived and stepped behind a podium, he said, "I'm the new Dana White, Dana Black."

Silva, who has two fights remaining on his contract, said he hoped to work for the UFC for life. He said he was in Montreal to discuss a fight with St-Pierre should St-Pierre defeat Condit for the welterweight title in Saturday's main event.

"I have my plans," Silva said. "For a long time, people talked 'Anderson and Georges St-Pierre. Anderson and Georges St-Pierre.' [Recently], the people have talked, 'Anderson and Jon Jones. Anderson and Jon Jones.' My first goal is the Georges St-Pierre fight, the superfight. Then, maybe Jon Jones. I don't know."

Silva ruled out a fight with Condit should Condit beat St-Pierre. In that case, he said "maybe" top middleweight contender Chris Weidman would be his next opponent. Asked if he'd want to coach a season of 'The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil' with contender Michael Bisping as the opposing coach, Silva told a reporter to "talk to Dana."

He said if he fought St-Pierre, he thought 177 would be an appropriate weight for the fight. The welterweight limit is 170 and the middleweight limit is 185.

Asked to evaluate St-Pierre as an opponent, Silva said, "Georges has good jiu-jitsu, good grappling and good stand-up." He then grinned broadly and said, "But I have more time in the Octagon."

[Related: Georges St-Pierre has 'found the fire again' after tough injury]

He then joked more about White, the UFC president, and the occasional battles the two have had.

On the day of a news conference in Brazil to announce Silva-Chael Sonnen II, White still didn't have a deal with Silva for that fight and had to battle with him to get it done.

Silva joked about that on Saturday as he discussed his plans.

"I told you, I am the black Dana," Silva said, laughing. "I am happy. I am very happy. I like my work. I worked a long time to gather the family, the UFC family. I had my problems with Dana, but it's OK. I love Dana. Dana sometimes hates me, loves me, but it's OK."

Related UFC video from Yahoo! Sports

Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
Lakers skewered by Taiwanese animation studio (video)
NFL's one constant: Belichick, Brady winning together with the Patriots
Auburn fans plea for help from President Obama
Y! News: Teen kills friend, sentenced to church

Ex-UFC-champ Anderson Silva talks dreams of action movie stardom, Netflix show, Hollywood auditions

RIO DE JANEIRO – After breaking records and establishing himself as one of the biggest MMA fighters of all time, Anderson is actively pursuing other types of stardom.Filed under: Featured Videos, New read news >>

Anderson Silva Says Fighters Union is 'Important, This is the Future' (UFC 208 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Former champion Anderson Silva talks about his dream of boxing Roy Jones Jr., the importance of a fighters' union, and his passion for mixed martial arts. read news >>

Anderson Silva Overcome by Emotion in UFC 208 Octagon Interview (video) | MMAWeekly.com

Anderson Silva, overcome with emotion, talks with commentator Joe Rogan in the Octagon after his victory over Derek Brunson at UFC 208 on Saturday. read news >>

Why, through it all, is Anderson Silva still such a big deal in Brazil? Brazilian journalists try to explain

MMAjunkie’s Fernanda Prates, based in Brazil, dives into the phenomenon that is Anderson Silva – and why he continues to be such a massive deal in his home country. Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Anderson Silva is probably going to just keep doing this, so we might as well get used to it

Anderson Silva made it very clear after his win at UFC 208: Yes, he knows he’s old to be fighting in a cage for money. But he still loves it and clearly he can still do it, even if he’s not the force read news >>

Derek Brunson Scores His Fight with Anderson Silva | MMAWeekly.com

Controversy erupted after Anderson Silva was awarded a decision win over Derek Brunson. Brunson on Monday released his take on the fight and scored it himself. read news >>

UFC 208 Talking Points: Cyborg, Anderson Silva and more

The final stats showed that de Randamie edged Holm by just a few strikes, landing 144-122 and 80-77 in significant strikes. Now a new division has its champion, but the unofficial No. 1 contender Cri read news >>

UFC 208 reaction: What to make of Anderson Silva's win

UFC.com’s Matt Parrino and NESN.com’s Andre Khatchaturian break down what happened in the Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson fight at UFC 208. Also, the two talk about Jacare Souza’s big win and what a read news >>

Derek Brunson addresses 'dumbest statement' made in MMA, says he's done talking about Anderson Silva

Derek Brunson is done talking about the controversial loss to Anderson Silva in Saturday’s UFC 208 co-headliner. But first he has some final issues to address.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie rankings, Feb. 14: Welcome back, 'Spider'

For the first time in five years, Anderson Silva is back in the winner’s column, albeit with a controversial decision. Still, it helped him get back in the top 15.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, Bellator read news >>