Rashad EvansFollowing the UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche pre-fight press conference on Feb. 21, UFC president Dana White said the UFC roster has 100 fighters too many.  Multiple fighters have been released by the organization this year, including top ten ranked welterweight Jon Fitch.

Some fighters, rightfully so, are concerned about their job security in the UFC, but former UFC light heavyweight titleholder Rashad Evans, back-to-back fights for the first time in his career, isn’t among them.

Evans faces Dan Henderson at UFC 161, and while confident he’ll win, he’s not worried about being cut if he happens to lose.

“I’m not worried about losing my job.  I’ve put in a lot of good fights in the UFC and I’m confident that I’m not going to lose my next fight, but there is a bit of pressure as an athlete. You need to perform,” said Evans on a recent episode of UFC Tonight on Fuel TV.

“You do wear a little bit of pressure knowing the UFC; they’ve been getting rid of people like that (snapping his fingers).  But at the same time, I’m not worried about getting cut if I lose my fight.  I don’t even like talking about this.  I’m not going to lose my fight, but if I lose I’m not going to be like, I’m not going to worry about getting nixed,” he added.

UFC 161: Barao vs. Wineland takes place at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, on June 15. An interim bantamweight title bout between interim titleholder Renan Barao and challenger Eddie Wineland headlines the fight card.

Dan Henderson: ‘Win or Lose This is My Last Fight’ (UFC 204 Video)

Dan Henderson hopes to add the UFC middleweight championship to his collection at UFC 204. But win or lose, he intends to walk off into the sunset. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 93 Results: Alexander Gustafsson Mauls Jan Blachowicz

Second-ranked light heavyweight Alexander Gustafsson snapped a two-fight losing streak in the UFC Fight Night 93 co-main event on Saturday, defeating up-and-comer Jan Blachowicz. read news >>

Michael Bisping Video: We All Know Dan Henderson was Cheating at UFC 100

Although Dan Henderson holds a victory over Michael Bisping, Bisping said that everyone knows that Henderson was cheating when the two fought at UFC 100. read news >>

UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem Fantasy Cheat Sheet

In today's fantasy preview, we're going to examine some of these fights to see who has the edge going into Saturday night and if there might be an upset brewing on the card as UFC 203: Miocic vs. Ove read news >>

Cris Cyborg: ‘There’s a Novela Between Ronda and I That We Need to Finish’

Cris Cyborg Justino doesn't fault Ronda Rousey for losing, but she believes the drama of their rivalry is something people want to see culminate in a fight. read news >>

On FIGHT PASS: GLORY SuperFight Series 33, Sept. 9 2016 at 8:30 pm ET

GLORY Kickboxing continually produces fights which turn out to be non-stop wars. Friday's GLORY 33 Superfight Series headliner between middleweight champion Simon 'Bad Bwoy' Marcus and challenger Jas read news >>

Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans Set for UFC 205 | MMAWeekly.com

Tim Kennedy will return to the Octagon to welcome Rashad Evans to the middleweight division at UFC 205. read news >>

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson UFC 204 Rematch Sold Out in Minutes | MMAWeekly.com

Tickets for the UFC 204 rematch between middleweight champion Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson went on sale Friday. They were gone in minutes. read news >>

Titan FC 41 Results: Kalindra Faria Wins Inaugural Bantamweight Belt | MMAWeekly.com

Kalindra Faria closed out her trilogy of fights with Carina Damm, winning a unanimous decision to capture the inaugural Titan FC bantamweight championship. read news >>

Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy Fight Announced for UFC 205: Details, Reaction

Rashad Evans will make his return to the Octagon in November as a middleweight and challenge Tim Kennedy at UFC 205 in Madison Square Garden in New York. Evans made the announcement during an intervi read news >>