Rashad EvansFollowing the UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche pre-fight press conference on Feb. 21, UFC president Dana White said the UFC roster has 100 fighters too many.  Multiple fighters have been released by the organization this year, including top ten ranked welterweight Jon Fitch.

Some fighters, rightfully so, are concerned about their job security in the UFC, but former UFC light heavyweight titleholder Rashad Evans, back-to-back fights for the first time in his career, isn’t among them.

Evans faces Dan Henderson at UFC 161, and while confident he’ll win, he’s not worried about being cut if he happens to lose.

“I’m not worried about losing my job.  I’ve put in a lot of good fights in the UFC and I’m confident that I’m not going to lose my next fight, but there is a bit of pressure as an athlete. You need to perform,” said Evans on a recent episode of UFC Tonight on Fuel TV.

“You do wear a little bit of pressure knowing the UFC; they’ve been getting rid of people like that (snapping his fingers).  But at the same time, I’m not worried about getting cut if I lose my fight.  I don’t even like talking about this.  I’m not going to lose my fight, but if I lose I’m not going to be like, I’m not going to worry about getting nixed,” he added.

UFC 161: Barao vs. Wineland takes place at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, on June 15. An interim bantamweight title bout between interim titleholder Renan Barao and challenger Eddie Wineland headlines the fight card.

UFC on FOX 22 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media

Following Saturday’s UFC on FOX 22 event, several of the winning and losing fighters took to social media to react to the event or share a message with supporters. Check out some of those reactions. read news >>

Holly Holm not worried about potential champion vs. champion fight with Ronda Rousey: 'A lot can happen in three months'

Holly Holm was on top of the world after knocking out Ronda Rousey at UFC 193. Undefeated, the UFC women’s bantamweight champion and having just knocked off a woman once thought unbeatable, Holm seem read news >>

TJ Dillashaw: 'Every Opponent Should Be Worried' (UFC 207 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Former champion TJ Dillashaw looks to establish himself as the top contender when he takes on No. 2 ranked bantamweight John Lineker at UFC 207. read news >>

Eight-bout Invicta FC 21 lineup finalized with addition of 3 fights, including Andrea Lee-Jenny Liou

With the addition of three more fights, the lineup for next month’s Invicta FC 21 card now is complete.Filed under: News read news >>

Mutual admiration could push Ronda Rousey from UFC to WWE

Even before Ronda Rousey fights for the chance to regain her UFC bantamweight title on Dec. 30, her future inside the octagon is the subject of much discussion.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Relive UFC 206's best fights and finishes with Saturday 2-hour special on FOX

Just two weeks removed from the show in Toronto, on Saturday, the UFC and FOX will look back at UFC 206 and its interim featherweight title fight headliner, a brilliant head-kick knockout after a bac read news >>

'Cyborg' refusal to take 145-pound UFC fights 'not so strange now,' says Dana White

The UFC’s decision to leave Invicta FC champ Cristiane Justino out of the promotion’s first title fight at the newly-created women’s 145-pound division raised some eyebrows. UFC boss Dana White think read news >>

Top Ten - The Best Fights of 2016

A great fight is a perfect storm. Put two fighters together and you never know what you’ll get, but when both have the intention of making a statement against each other and it becomes something more read news >>

Top Ten – The Best UFC Fighters of 2016

In a year of incredible fights, KO's and more, these fighters are the ones who delivered most. These are the best UFC fighters of 2016. read news >>

Gabi Garcia Fights a 49-Year-Old Instead of 52-Year-Old and Everything Still Sucks | FIGHTLAND

Image via Instagram/gabigarciaoficial? Well, you guys, Rizin Fighting Federation is really, really determined to see a pugilistic car crash between a behemoth female jiu jitsu champion and an aging a read news >>