On fight nights, UFC Octagon Girls entertain the crowd between rounds. They have been a cageside staple since the early days of the sport, and the fans absolutely adore them.
Arianny Celeste is one of the sexiest MMA ring girls of all-time.
Here's a look at the top ten sexiest ring girls in MMA history:
1) Arianny Celeste: Celeste has become a fan favorite since her UFC debut in 2006, as she's even more famous than many of the fighters on the roster. "Sometimes I get recognized and it's really cool when you see people who just want to talk to you and get your picture," she admits in her bio on the UFC website. "It makes me feel really good, like a little celebrity (Laughs)."
2) Brittney Palmer: Palmer, a veteran ring girl who worked her way up from the WEC promotion, appeared on the cover of the March issue of Playboy magazine.
3) Kelli Hutcherson: Hutcherson has appeared ringside at Strikeforce and Rockstar events, while also earning the nod for features in Cage Potato and MMA Fight Girls. She also appeared in the June 2011 issue of Maxim as one of the magazine's "Hot 100."
4) Tanya Kaufmann: Kaufmann, a stunning beauty, was a former ring girl for the now defunct Elite XC promotion.
5) Chandella Powell: Powell works alongside Celeste and Palmer currently in the UFC promotion. It was nice to see the league bring some diversity to the ring girl roster after it lost Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks.
6) Holly Kishere: Before she turned 20 years old, she had a resume that included stints as a ring girl for the International Fight League (IFL) and appearances in several beauty competitions.
7) Natasha Wicks: Wicks, along with fellow ring girl Logan Stanton, was fired from the UFC in 2009. It is believed that part of the the reason they were let go had to do with their thoughts on Josh Koscheck's eye poke at UFC 106 in his victory over Anthony Johnson.
8) Holly Madison: Playboy model Holly Madison served as a ring girl at UFC 125 in 2009.
9) Rachelle Leah: Leah practically invented what it means to be a ring girl in the UFC. She set the gold standard for the position, dazzling crowds for years while appearing in magazines like Maxim, Men's Fitness, Stuff and Vegas Magazine.
10) Adree DeSanti: DeSanti, former ring girl for the Elite XC promotion, is one of the prettiest women in the world. She's been featured in Stuff and FHM magazine, among others.
Eric Holden is a lifelong UFC fan and supporter of the sport of mixed martial arts. Follow him on Twitter @ericholden.
Note: This article was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own sports content.