Radio (noon ET): Mike Easton, Michael Johnson, Ronnie Mann, Victor Cui
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show UFC fighters Mike Easton and Michael Johnson, Bellator MMA’s Ronnie Mann and ONE FC CEO Victor Cui.
Easton and Johnson have fights coming up at UFC on FUEL TV 9 next week in Sweden. Easton takes on Brad Pickett in a bantamweight bout on the main card, while Johnson meets Reza Madadi at lightweight on the prelims. Mann will try to bring the MMAjunkie.com Radio “Reverse Curse” record to 30-5 when he fights tonight against Rodrigo Lima at Bellator 94. And Cui will catch us up ahead of next week’s “ONE FC 8: Kings and Champions” event in Singapore.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9-11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
UFC on FOX 12 landed at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif., on Saturday. The event’s headliners lived up to expectations, capturing the Fight of the Night honor. more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Urijah Faber, who got back in the win column with a submission of Alex Caceres at UFC 175.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Josh Gross and Steven Marrocco.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
A highly anticipated lightweight contest has been scrapped, as Michael Johnson has been forced to withdraw from a planned UFC on FOX 12 bout with Josh Thomson.Filed under: News, UFC more
"The Punk" gets punked ... yet again.
Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight number one contender, Josh Thomson, will no longer throw hands opposite Michael Johnson at the upcoming UFC on FOX 12 event, scheduled for the SAP Center in San Jose, California, on July 26, 2014.
That's because "The Menace" has been injured, according to MMA Junkie, and forced to withdraw from the event.
To complicate matters, the promotion has roughly two weeks to find a replacement against a fighter more
The anticipated lightweight match-up between Josh Thomson and Michael Johnson has been discarded after Johnson withdrew with an injury. One of the most exciting contests on the UFC on FOX 12 fight card will no longer be taking place, as Michael Johnson withdrew from his feature fight against Josh Thomson with an undisclosed injury.
MMAJunkie.com was the first to report the news.
The UFC is still looking for a potential opponent for Thomson, who is coming off a controversial decision loss to form more
Lightweight bouts between Bobby Green and Abel Trujillo, as well asMichael Johnson and Josh Thomson are no more. more
UFC lightweight Michael Johnson (15-8 MMA, 7-4 UFC) has pulled out of his fight with Josh Thomson (20-6 MMA, 3-2 UFC) at UFC on Fox 12 with an injury. MMAJunkie.com reported the news on Friday. Update: UFC.com has reported that Bobby Green will be stepping up on short-notice to face Thomson. Green was originally slated to face Abel Trujillo, in a fight that was moved from UFC 176 to UFC Fight Night 47 in Bangor, Maine.
The card, which is headlined by a welterweight showdown between top contender more