Radio (noon ET): John Makdessi, T.J. Dillashaw, Jens Pulver, Matt Erickson
MMAjunkie.com Radio kicks off a new week of programming with UFC 158 winners John Makdessi and T.J. Dillashaw, as well as MMAjunkie.com’s on-site reporter for the Montreal show, Matt Erickson.
We also chat with MMA legend Jens Pulver ahead of his upcoming ONE FC tournament bout, and Cat Zingano discusses her upcoming fight with Miesha Tate and a potential coaching gig on “The Ultimate Fighter 18.”
MMAjunkie.com Radio streams from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9-11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Tune in Thursday, July 10, at 6 p.m. EST, for Knockout Radio LIVE with former UFC champion Jens Pulver, recent Ultimate Fighter winner Eddie Gordon, and UFC fighter Elias Theodorou. more
Join Knockout Radio for the podcast of their July 10 broadcast that includes interviews with recently retired former UFC champion Jens Pulver, TUF 19 winner Eddie Gordon, and TUF Nations winner Elias Theodorou. more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Frankie Edgar and Forrest Griffin.Filed under: News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio today kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jon Anik, Patrick Cote and Tecia Torres.Filed under: News, UFC more
Prior to BJ Penn hanging up his gloves last night, his former opponent and fellow UFC legend Jens Pulver also confirmed his retirement this past weekend.
B.J. Penn has decided to call it quits following a loss to rival Frankie Edgar on Sunday night, capping a hall-of-fame career that saw him win UFC titles in two weight divisions. Prior to the TUF 19 Finale though, Penn's former opponent and fellow UFC legend in Jens Pulver also decided to officially announce his retirement.
"I did (compete at) more
After a big weekend of MMA, MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Matt Serra, Ray Longo, Eddie Gordon, Chris Holdsworth and Jeff Cain all in studio.Filed under: News, UFC more
Jens Pulver finally closed the curtain on his 47-fight MMA career. Speaking with Fox Sports anchor Karyn Bryant before The Ultimate Fighter 19 finale, Pulver said he's officially done with MMA, concluding what was a strange but ultimately successful run in the sport. "I think I've said it like three times today: I'm done. I'm done," Pulver said. This is not exactly shocking news, as whispers of Pulver's retirement have been in circulation since 2010, when the Illinois native was wrapping up a ca more
The same weekend, coincidentally, that his former rival-turned friend, B.J. Penn, also walked away from the sport. This past Fourth of July weekend (July 6, 2014) saw not one, but two mixed martial arts (MMA) veterans and former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champions call it a career.
While it may not be garnering the same buzz as B.J. Penn's retirement after he was finished by Frankie Edgar in the third round of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 19 Finale main event (video), Jens P more
The MMA Hour is back in your life on Tuesday. Here's a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:
1:00 p.m. -- Pat Miletich will discuss getting inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.
1:25 p.m. -- Jens Pulver will discuss his retirement from MMA.
1:45 p.m. -- Ronda Rousey's coach Edmond Tarverdyan will look back at Rousey's dominant win over Alexis Davis.
2:05 p.m. -- Chad Mendes will discuss Jose Aldo pulling out of UFC 176 and where he goes from here.
2:25 p.m. -- BJ Penn's boxing coach Jason P more