Radio (noon ET): Chris Camozzi, Patrick Cote, Bobby Voelker and Max Nunes
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show three fighters from next week’s UFC 158 lineup: main-card fighter Chris Camozzi and featured preliminary-card competitors Patrick Cote and Bobby Voelker.
We also chat with undefeated Swedish fighter Max Nunes ahead of this weekend’s BAMMA 12 event.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9-11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
It was a clean sweep for former UFC fighters this weekend, including Chris Camozzi's return to action on the regional circuit. Big weekend for the UFC pedigree, beginning last Friday at Brazil's Nitr read news >>
A special post-fight edition of MMAjunkie Radio kicks off tonight following UFC 181’s main card.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC read news >>
Phil and David tell you everything you need to know about Bobby Green's matchup with Edson Barboza in Austin, TX. And some things you don't (not counting the abundance of 90's references). Bobby "Kin read news >>
UFC fighter "King" Bobby Green has faced as much turmoil outside the Octagon as he has competition inside it. Green's brother Mitch was killed in a drive-by shooting in Rialto, Calif., back on June 1 read news >>
Riding a tremendous win streak, Bobby Green comes into UFC Fight Night 57 this evening on the verge of lightweight contender status. Edson Barboza, however, is standing in his way. In the most stacke read news >>
AUSTIN, Texas – In another workmanlike effort, Ruslan Magomedov picked apart newcomer Josh Copeland with a steady stream of kicks and counter punches. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
AUSTIN, Texas – Bobby Green spent three rounds first trying to track Edson Barboza down, then trying to convince him that the punches and kicks he’d landed while Green was in pursuit hadn’t bothered read news >>
If you're going to taunt, maybe you should win the fight and avoid getting kicked in the skull. It only took four straight victories inside the Octagon and eight total for Bobby Green to find himself read news >>
Edson Barboza scored a major victory on Saturday night, upsetting Bobby Green at UFC Fight Night 57 in Austin, Texas. read news >>