Pat Curran (18-4) will defend his Bellator featherweight title on April 4 against Daniel Straus (21-4) at Ovation Hall at Revel in Atlantic City, NJ.

“This may end up being the most challenging fight I’ve faced up this point,” Curran said. “Daniel is going to make for a very tough challenge, but I know what I’m capable of. I feel like I’m always growing as a fighter, and the sky is really the limit for me. I’ve got the belt, and I’m not letting anyone take it away from me.”

“Fighting for the Bellator Featherweight Title against Pat just signifies how my career has come full circle,” Straus said. “It was my loss to Pat that motivated me to become a better fighter. Now I get to see how much better I’ve actually gotten. Getting a chance to show my skills on Spike TV is a huge opportunity for me.  The stage keeps getting bigger and the viewers and eyes are growing.  I welcome the challenge to perform well in front of millions against one of the world’s best featherweights.  I feel I have a lot to provide in this fight and I intend on doing so.”

Also on the card, Jessica “Evil” Eye returns to the Bellator cage to face Munah Holland.

The Bellator 95 preliminary card will be streamed live on Spike.com, and the main card will air live on Spike TV.

Be sure to Like MMAWeekly.com on Facebook and Follow @MMAWeeklycom on Twitter.

Melvin Guillard vs. Chidi Njokuani catchweight bout headlines Bellator 171

A 175-pound catchweight matchup between 14-year veteran Melvin Guillard and fellow knockout artist Chidi Njokuani has been booked as the headlining bout of Bellator 171.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Rampage Jackson vs. King Mo Headlines Bellator 175 (Watch Their First Fight) | MMAWeekly.com

• a day ago

A rematch between Rampage Jackson and King Mo headlines Bellator 175. Watch their first fight here. read news >>

Quinton Jackson vs. Muhammed Lawal 2 set for March 31 at Bellator 175

• a day ago

INGLEWOOD, Calif. – Muhammed Lawal will get a second chance to prove he’s better than Quinton Jackson. And this time, he’ll do it at heavyweight.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Bellator 170 results: Paul Daley knocks out Brennan Ward with flying knee, calls out Rory MacDonald

• a day ago

INGLEWOOD, Calif. – Paul Daley promised to end his fight with Brennan Ward in spectacular fashion. That’s exactly what happened when he scored a highlight-reel flying knee knockout. Filed under: Bell read news >>

Paul Daley Scores 29th Career Knockout, Calls Out Rory MacDonald (Bellator 170 Results) | MMAWeekly.com

• a day ago

Paul Daley rebounded from a decision loss to Douglas Lima in July by knocking out Brennan Ward in the first round of the Bellator 170 co-main event on Saturday. read news >>

Twitter reacts to Tito Ortiz's retirement-fight victory over Chael Sonnen at Bellator 170

• a day ago

Tito Ortiz’s long and illustrious MMA career ended on a high on Saturday night. Check out the top reactions on social media.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News read news >>

Bellator 170 results: Tito Ortiz stuns Chael Sonnen, taps him out in first

• a day ago

INGLEWOOD, Calif. – Tito Ortiz ended his long and decorated MMA career on a triumphant note, submitting Chael Sonnen in the first round with a rear-naked choke. Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News read news >>

Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen Results: Bellator 170 Winner, Scorecard and Reaction

• a day ago

Sometimes a fight just means so much to someone they just find a way to win. Such was the case when underdog Tito Ortiz defeated Chael Sonnen in the main event at Bellator 170 by first-round submissi read news >>

Tito Ortiz Taps Out Chael Sonnen in Final Fight of His Career (Bellator 170 Results) | MMAWeekly.com

• a day ago

It was Tito Ortiz's final trip to the cage when he faced Chael Sonnen at Bellator 170. He made it a memorable one. read news >>

Bellator 170 Results: Winners, Scorecards from Ortiz vs. Sonnen Card

• a day ago

Bellator 170 will be remembered as the final sendoff for an MMA legend in Tito Ortiz. The Huntington Beach Bad Boy looked like a blast from the past in taking former UFC title challenger Chael Sonnen read news >>