Pat Curran (18-4) will defend his Bellator featherweight title on April 4 against Daniel Straus (21-4) at Ovation Hall at Revel in Atlantic City, NJ.

“This may end up being the most challenging fight I’ve faced up this point,” Curran said. “Daniel is going to make for a very tough challenge, but I know what I’m capable of. I feel like I’m always growing as a fighter, and the sky is really the limit for me. I’ve got the belt, and I’m not letting anyone take it away from me.”

“Fighting for the Bellator Featherweight Title against Pat just signifies how my career has come full circle,” Straus said. “It was my loss to Pat that motivated me to become a better fighter. Now I get to see how much better I’ve actually gotten. Getting a chance to show my skills on Spike TV is a huge opportunity for me.  The stage keeps getting bigger and the viewers and eyes are growing.  I welcome the challenge to perform well in front of millions against one of the world’s best featherweights.  I feel I have a lot to provide in this fight and I intend on doing so.”

Also on the card, Jessica “Evil” Eye returns to the Bellator cage to face Munah Holland.

The Bellator 95 preliminary card will be streamed live on, and the main card will air live on Spike TV.

Be sure to Like on Facebook and Follow @MMAWeeklycom on Twitter.

Bellator 145's Justin Lawrence: It 'took a couple days' to get over Pat Curran injury

Justin Lawrence admits he was devastated when he lost out on the biggest fight of his career at Bellator 145. Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Kimbo Slice headlines Feb. 19 Bellator event, Lashley or Thompson potential opponent

Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson is expected to return to the cage Feb. 19 in a Bellator headliner in Houston against an opponent to be determined.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

MMAjunkie Radio (1 p.m. ET): Daniel Cormier and Daniel Straus

MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) with guests Daniel Cormier and Daniel Straus.Filed under: Bellator, News, UFC read news >>

Little Things Mean a Lot in Daniel Straus’ Journey Back to Bellator Belt

Daniel Straus hasn't hide time to revamp his game since he last fought Patricio Pitbull, but he didn't need to. read news >>

Who Ya Got?!? Fighters predict Patricio 'Pitbull' vs. Daniel Straus 3 at Bellator 145

ST. LOUIS – We checked in with some of the fighters at Bellator 145 to get their thoughts on who will walk away with the featherweight belt in Friday’s main event – Patricio “Pitbull” or ex-champ Dan read news >>

Daniel Straus on Bellator champ 'Pitbull': 'Just a short guy that can punch hard'

Daniel Straus said he doesn’t view Friday’s Bellator 145 featherweight championship showdown with Patricio Freire as a last chance or do-or-die opportunity.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Daniel Straus on Bellator champ 'Pitbull': I would've 'smacked the sh-t out of him'

Bellator lightweight champion Patricio Freire had a run-in with Will Brooks earlier this week. Freire’s actual opponent, Daniel Straus, suggested the champ is lucky he didn’t run into him first.Filed read news >>

Bellator 145: Daniel Straus vs. Patricio Freire full fight video highlights

ST. LOUIS – In what was at times a classic brawl, Daniel Straus won the featherweight title with a unanimous decision win over champ Patricio Freire at Bellator 145. Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Bellator 145 Results: Daniel Straus Takes Featherweight Title from Patricio Freire

Daniel Straus went to war with Patricio Freire for 25 minutes before grabbing a unanimous decision to earn belt at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis on Friday night. read news >>

Bellator 145 Results: Winners, Scorecards, Reaction from Freire vs. Straus 3

Daniel Straus finally got it right. On Friday night in St. Louis, Missouri at Bellator 145, Straus defeated long-time nemesis and reigning featherweight champion Patricio "Pitbull" Freire via unanimo read news >>