Jacare-Souza-019-SF-478x270Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza remained undefeated in the UFC with a first-round TKO victory over Yushin Okami at UFC Fight Night 28 on Wednesday night in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

The former Strikeforce middleweight champion is now in the mix in the UFC’s 185-pound division and is willing to fight anyone, except teammate and former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.

Silva was granted a rematch with Chris Weidman after his loss earlier in the year. The rematch will take place this December, and if he’s successful it will create a dilemma: whether or not the UFC will match the Black House training partners.

“That’s something I can’t think about,” Jacare said when asked about fighting Silva. “It’s up to the UFC. Anderson is someone I don’t want to fight. He’s someone who is in my camp. He helps me and I also help him.

“I wouldn’t be a good character if I said I wanted to fight him, but I’m a UFC fighter and I hope the UFC never gives us this fight, but I’m ready to face anyone in the world in my weight class and in 205 (pounds) also,” he continued.

“I’m ready for anyone. I’m not going to ask for fights. I’m going to go to camp, I’m going to train, and I’m going to be ready to face any opponent because I’m an employee who loves to work.”

Alaska's Mitchell hoping to jolt Ultimate Fighter rivals

In a flyweight division that doesn’t have the amount of finishes other divisions do, Anchorage, Alaska's Terrence Mitchell is one of those people that can immediately provide a jolt as he enters seas read news >>

Alistair Overeem Doesn’t Think Fedor was the Best of All Time (UFC 203 Video)

Check out Alistair Overeem as he explains why he thinks his friend, Fedor Emelienenko, is not the best heavyweight fighter of all time. read news >>

ONE Headliner Ev Ting: ‘I’m Gonna Punch Him and He’s Gonna Fall Over’

Ev Ting will be moving up a division to face Rob Lisita in the main event of ONE: Unbreakable Warriors this weekend, but he's not lacking in confidence. read news >>

VIDEO: Watch Anderson Silva Throw Hands With His Son

The next Anderson Silva may very well be his next of kin. read news >>

Gall excited for 'best 15 minutes of career' vs Punk

Mickey Gall doesn’t plan on just beating CM Punk at UFC 203 – he plans on destroying the former WWE megastar in his UFC debut. read news >>

Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans Set for UFC 205 | MMAWeekly.com

Tim Kennedy will return to the Octagon to welcome Rashad Evans to the middleweight division at UFC 205. read news >>

Joanne Calderwood vs. Jessica Andrade Results: Winner and Reaction from UFC 203

The strawweight division was put on notice after Jessica Andrade (15-5) dispatched Jessica Penne at UFC 199, and now the upper echelon is on red alert. Andrade walked through Joanne Calderwood (11-3) read news >>

UFC Fight Night 94 Results: Winners, Scorecards for Poirier vs. Johnson Card

The UFC lightweight division has a new title contender in Michael Johnson. It didn't take long for Johnson to show the world he means business in this division, knocking out Poirier after 95 seconds. read news >>

Goodbye Gridlock: UFC's Top 10 Middleweights All Fight in Next 2 Months

It’s hard to believe, but the UFC middleweight division has never really recovered from Anderson Silva losing his title back in 2013. Once a pillar of consistency during Silva’s near seven-year reign read news >>

Joe Rogan Asks UFC to Open Women's 145-Pound Division for Cris Cyborg | MMAWeekly.com

• a day ago

Joe Rogan isn't a fan of Cris Cyborg's difficult weight-cutting and wants the UFC to do something about it. read news >>