Jacare-Souza-019-SF-478x270Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza remained undefeated in the UFC with a first-round TKO victory over Yushin Okami at UFC Fight Night 28 on Wednesday night in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

The former Strikeforce middleweight champion is now in the mix in the UFC’s 185-pound division and is willing to fight anyone, except teammate and former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.

Silva was granted a rematch with Chris Weidman after his loss earlier in the year. The rematch will take place this December, and if he’s successful it will create a dilemma: whether or not the UFC will match the Black House training partners.

“That’s something I can’t think about,” Jacare said when asked about fighting Silva. “It’s up to the UFC. Anderson is someone I don’t want to fight. He’s someone who is in my camp. He helps me and I also help him.

“I wouldn’t be a good character if I said I wanted to fight him, but I’m a UFC fighter and I hope the UFC never gives us this fight, but I’m ready to face anyone in the world in my weight class and in 205 (pounds) also,” he continued.

“I’m ready for anyone. I’m not going to ask for fights. I’m going to go to camp, I’m going to train, and I’m going to be ready to face any opponent because I’m an employee who loves to work.”

Joanna Jedrzejczyk: ‘I Want To Be the First Champion of the 125-Pound Division’

UFC women's strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk expects to change weight classes following her rematch with Claudia Gadelha on July 8. read news >>

UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Miesha Tate: ‘Just Soaking It All In’

Women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate's road to the top of the UFC women's 135-pound division was a long and bumpy one. read news >>

Lightweight Champ Rafael dos Anjos Willing to Welcome George St-Pierre to the 155-Pound Division

UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos is willing to welcome Georges St-Pierre to the 155-pound division if the former 170-pound titleholder can make the weight. read news >>

Eddie Alvarez on UFC Fight Night 90 Title Bout: ‘I’m the Best Lightweight in This Division’ (Video)

Lightweight contender Eddie Alvarez has won titles in several reputable fight promotions around the world, including Bellator, and will get the opportunity to add a UFC belt to his trophy case when h read news >>

Brock Lesnar Doesn’t Seem Too Impressed by His Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt (UFC 200 Video)

Brock Lesnar just received a blue belt in jiu-jitsu and doesn't seem that impressed by himself or belts in general. read news >>

Daniel Cormier vs Anderson Silva Announced for UFC 200: Latest Details, Reaction

Anderson Silva will replace Jon Jones at UFC 200 on Saturday and fight Daniel Cormier in a non-title bout. Brazil's Globo reported the news Thursday (via FloSports' Jeremy Botter). TMZ confirmed the read news >>

Daniel Cormier Will Fight Anderson Silva at UFC 200; Tate vs. Nunes to Headline

Daniel Cormier will remain on the UFC 200 fight card to fight Anderson Silva. The card has been shuffled, moving Miesha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes to headlining status. read news >>

Watch the UFC Fight Night 90 Post-Fight Presser, Including Anderson Silva!

Watch as surprise guest Anderson Silva, and then several of the key UFC Fight Night 90 fighters, field questions from the media. read news >>

VIDEO: UFC Fight Night 90 Post-Fight Press Conference with Special Guest Anderson Silva

Watch as Anderson Silva crashes the party, and then several of the key UFC Fight Night 90 fighters, field questions from the media at the post-fight press conference. read news >>

VIDEO: Anderson Silva and Dana White Explain Making the Fight with Daniel Cormier

UFC president Dana White and Anderson Silva talk about how it came about that Silva is stepping in to fight Daniel Cormier at UFC 200. read news >>