Jacare-Souza-019-SF-478x270Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza remained undefeated in the UFC with a first-round TKO victory over Yushin Okami at UFC Fight Night 28 on Wednesday night in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

The former Strikeforce middleweight champion is now in the mix in the UFC’s 185-pound division and is willing to fight anyone, except teammate and former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.

Silva was granted a rematch with Chris Weidman after his loss earlier in the year. The rematch will take place this December, and if he’s successful it will create a dilemma: whether or not the UFC will match the Black House training partners.

“That’s something I can’t think about,” Jacare said when asked about fighting Silva. “It’s up to the UFC. Anderson is someone I don’t want to fight. He’s someone who is in my camp. He helps me and I also help him.

“I wouldn’t be a good character if I said I wanted to fight him, but I’m a UFC fighter and I hope the UFC never gives us this fight, but I’m ready to face anyone in the world in my weight class and in 205 (pounds) also,” he continued.

“I’m ready for anyone. I’m not going to ask for fights. I’m going to go to camp, I’m going to train, and I’m going to be ready to face any opponent because I’m an employee who loves to work.”

CM Punk on teammate Anthony Pettis' loss: 'Eddie Alvarez fought a perfect fight'

Anthony Pettis doesn’t lose often, but when he has, there has been a common denominator. But his teammate CM Punk doesn’t think he’ll have trouble coming back strong. Filed under: Featured Videos, Ne read news >>

Chael Sonnen Beyond the Fight: Nick Diaz’s Reduced Suspension

In this weeks episode of Beyond the Fight Chael Sonnen discusses the reduction of Nick Diaz's suspension and Anderson Silva's failed test. read news >>

Cris Cyborg vs. Daria Ibragimova: Winner, Recap, Reaction from Invicta FC 15

Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino's scorched-earth campaign through Invicta FC's featherweight division continued at Invicta 15 with the champion defeating Daria Ibragimova in the main event via first-round read news >>

T.J. Dillashaw Doesn’t Want to Fight Urijah Faber, but It’s a Good Match-Up for Him (Video)

UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw split from Urijah Faber's Team Alpha Male. The two could be pitted against each other in the near future. read news >>

Michael Bisping's plan: 'Destroy Anderson Silva,' get long-awaited title shot

Michael Bisping has no doubt he’s going to have his way with Anderson Silva at UFC Fight Night 83. When he does, he said he plans to “demand” a UFC title shot.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Dominick Cruz Doesn’t Know What’s Next, Doesn’t Think Injury is Serious

Having finally regained his bantamweight belt, Dominick Cruz doesn't know what's next and doesn't care. read news >>

The State of the UFC Men's Bantamweight Division

These bantamweight dynasties—they don’t last forever. Just ask T.J. Dillashaw. On Sunday, it was Dominick Cruz bringing Dillashaw’s reign to a crashing halt after 20 months on top of the men’s 135-po read news >>

Still nursing injured hand, Joe Lauzon calls for return fight against Diego Sanchez

BOSTON – UFC lightweight Joe Lauzon still doesn’t know when he’ll be healthy enough to return to the octagon, but wants a fight with Diego Sanchez when he’s ready.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, read news >>

Back at 155, Sanchez Faces Miller at UFC 197

After a one-fight experiment in the featherweight division, Diego Sanchez will move back to 155 pounds on Saturday, March 5 when he faces Jim Miller in a UFC FIGHT PASS featured bout on the UFC 197 c read news >>