Posted bysystem system 1 year ago from http://feedproxy.google.com/

As expected Nate Diaz is still on deck for the first shot at tonight's UFC 150 main-event winner. Earlier this week, UFC President Dana White said, regardless of tonight's outcome, UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson and ex-titleholder Frankie Edgar won't get an immediate third match. Following Friday's weigh-ins, White confirmed those plans with FUEL TV and said Diaz is up next.




No comments yet. Be the first one to comment!
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code 

Related MMA Merchandise


Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.