MMAjunkie.com Radio (noon ET): Wanderlei Silva, Jared Papazian, Tyrone Spong
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the studio Wanderlei Silva, who recently knocked out Brian Stann in the UFC on FUEL TV 8 main event.
We also catch up with recent UFC fighter Jared Papazian, who fights at Friday’s BAMMA USA Bad Beat 8 event, and MMA fighter/kickboxer Tyrone Spong.
MMAjunkie.com Radio streams from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9-11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Retired MMA legend Wanderlei Silva is asking the court to review his lifetime ban by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>
If you thought Wanderlei Silva would go quietly into that good night after finishing his career with the human equivalent of a dumpster fire, well, you've got another thing coming. To recap: Silva, o read news >>
Wanderlei Silva has more complaints about UFC contracts and fighter pay in his latest video, but can he affect real change? Retired UFC/WEC fighter Danny Downes and MMAjunkie columnist Ben Fowlkes so read news >>
It's the one that got away. After years of back-and-forth jibber jabber, the one grudge match mixed martial arts (MMA) fans never got to see was the middleweight showdown between ex-Ultimate Fighting read news >>
Former UFC superstar, Chael P. Sonnen disscusses contract details, thoughts on Wanderlei Silva's aggressive stance with the UFC, nostalgia and whether he'll be crossing over to provide commentary for read news >>
Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva were never close friends. By most accounts, they've been enemies for a long, long time. Pegged to fight each other at UFC 175 and put an end to the verbal feud the tw read news >>
Merry Christmas from Wanderlei Silva. In the MMA legend's latest video, he announces his plan to help young fighters who stand to lose out on sponsorship money with the UFC's new uniform contract wit read news >>
"What can a young fighter offer to his sponsors, if not the space on their shorts? To help, I am giving space on all my social media, which reaches millions of people. Show your sponsors and I will p read news >>
Wanderlei Silva talks about UFC fighter uniforms sponsored by Reebok and wants to help up and coming fighters maintain the sponsorships they already have. read news >>