MMAjunkie.com Radio (noon ET): Andrei Arlovski, Aaron Simpson, Josh Burkman
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show three fighters from the upcoming World Series of Fighting 2 card: Andrei Arlovski, Aaron Simpson and Josh Burkman.
The event takes place March 23 in Atlantic City, N.J. Arlovski meets Anthony Johnson in the heavyweight headliner, and Burkman and Simpson meet in a main-card bout.
MMAjunkie.com Radio streams from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9-11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Josh Gross and Steven Marrocco.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Frankie Edgar and Forrest Griffin.Filed under: News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio today kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jon Anik, Patrick Cote and Tecia Torres.Filed under: News, UFC more
Antonio Silva won’t waste any time getting back to work when his suspension wraps up – and he apparently will be doing it at home in a rematch against Andrei Arlovski.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC more
Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva won’t get what he was hoping for.
"Bigfoot" was campaigning for a heavyweight clash with Josh Barnett, but he will instead face another former UFC champion in Andrei Arlovski in the main event of the UFC Fight Night card in Brasilia, Brazil, on Sept. 13. MMAFighting.com confirmed the match-up with sources close to the situation following a report from Combate.
Silva and Arlovski fought for the first time in 2010 under the Strikeforce banner, and "Bigfoot" came out victori more
Antonio Silva got the best of Andrei Arlovski under the Strikeforce banner in 2010. “Bigfoot” will apparently get the chance to do the same on his home soil this September. more
Their heavyweight rematch is expected to serve as event headliner.
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is giving former heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski a chance at redemption against heavyweight slugger Antonio Silva, as the pair will reportedly hook 'em up for a second time inside the cage at UFC Fight Night 51, which takes place on Sept. 13, 2014 inside Nilson Nelson Gymnasium in Brasilia.
Globo reported the news (via MMA Fighting) on Thursday night.
Arlovski (22-10) lost to the Brazilia more
Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva is reportedly on a return track to the Octagon, and his first opponent back is apparently going to be a familiar one. more
The rematch you've been dying to see is now reality, as Antonio Silva once again tangles with Andrei Arlovski this fall in Brasilia.
Your eyes aren't deceiving you - Andrei Arlovski is a UFC main event fighter in 2014.
To expand further, Arlovski will face Antonio Silva in a five-round fight on September 13th in the Brazilians capital of Brasilia. MMA Fighting confirmed the news first that was first reported by Combate. The main card will air live on Fox Sports 1.
Silva (18-5, 1 NC) is coming of more