UFC on Fuel’s Aaron Simpson and Tim Means highlight Tuesday’s edition of MMAWeekly Radio as well as new debate topics in the Sixth Round.
Aaron Simpson joins the show to talk about his fight against Ronny Markes and what it means to fight smart versus fighting to be exciting.
UFC newcomer Tim Means discusses his debut fight as well as his upbringing under Tom Vaughn, who was instrumental in the early success of UFC champion Carlos Condit.
Finally the debate heats up with new topics for Tuesday’s show including:
- UFC 144 in Japan will be 4 hours long, 7 main card fights. Should this become the standard for all pay per view broadcasts?
- Scott Smith vs. Lumumba Sayers bumped to the main card on Strikeforce over Sarah Kaufman vs. Alexis Davis. Good move or bad move?
- Gary Goodridge has been diagnosed with pugilistic dementia, but says most of the damage he took came from his K-1 days. How will the MMA world react to this though?
- Favorite Gary Goodridge fighting moment?
- Gina Carano has been booked for her next Hollywood role. Does this cement that she will never return to fighting?
- Fighters changing teams….Daley exits Rough House, Bisping from Wolfslair, Overeem to Blackzilians. Who is making the best move?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Tuesday, Feb 14
Click here to continue reading MMAWeekly while listening to this podcast
Right-Click Here to Download MP3 of this episode
Subscribe via iTunes