XMMA has announced that Phil “The New York Badass” Baroni has pulled out of his Feb. 27 bout with Guillaume de Lorenzi. His replacement will be the vocal Jon “War Machine” Koppenhaver.

Koppenhaver has been a hot topic over the past week after being dropped by Bellator Fighting Championships for outrageous comments regarding President Barack Obama.

Koppenhaver, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, possesses a mixed martial arts record of 6-2. Before his release from the UFC, Koppenhaver fought twice scoring a victory over Jared Rollins while falling victim to the ground game of Yoshiyuki Yoshida. Koppenhaver was last in action at Desert Rage 4 where he secured a KO over David Anderson.

Guillaume de Lorzeni possesses a mixed martial arts record of 5-0. de Lorenzi has scored quick, devastating victories over Jason Motard, Jay Jenkins, Keith Perrigon, and Iraj Hadin.

view original article >>

Report here if this news is invalid.

Related News

Twitter reacts to Conor McGregor being pulled from UFC 200 vs. Nate Diaz

  • 11 days ago
  • 57 views

UFC President Dana White announced Tuesday night that featherweight champ Conor McGregor had been pulled from his UFC 200 main event rematch with Nate Diaz. See how social media reacted to the news. read news >>

Conor McGregor Pulled from UFC 200: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction

  • 11 days ago
  • 31 views

The UFC announced on Tuesday evening that it has pulled Conor McGregor from UFC 200 on July 9. UFC President Dana White said on SportsCenter that the organization pulled McGregor from the card becaus read news >>

Conor McGregor Pulled from UFC 200

  • 12 days ago
  • 7 views

UFC President Dana White announced Tuesday that UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor has been pulled from his UFC 200 main event against Nate Diaz on July 9. read news >>

UFC Yanks Conor McGregor; ‘He Will Not Be a Part of UFC 200' – Dana White

  • 11 days ago
  • 28 views

Dana White on Tuesday announced that Conor McGregor was pulled from UFC 200. That came following McGregor's tweet of a retirement. read news >>

McGregor vs. Diaz II: Twitter Reacts as Notorious Is Pulled from UFC 200

  • 11 days ago
  • 27 views

The mixed martial arts world is still reeling from news Conor McGregor won't be fighting at UFC 200.UFC President Dana White confirmed Tuesday on SportsCenter the company pulled the reigning featherw read news >>

Dana White Video: Why Conor McGregor was Pulled and How He Could Return to UFC 200

  • 10 days ago
  • 269 views

Dana White explained why Conor McGregor got pulled from UFC 200, and also discussed whether or not he could get back on the fight card. read news >>

UFC Emoji keyboard debuts with UFC 197

  • 11 days ago
  • 2 views

UFC today announced the launch of its first-ever emoji keyboard, presented by MetroPCS. This keyboard debuts in conjunction with UFC 197: JONES vs. SAINT PREUX on Saturday, April 23 at the MGM Grand read news >>

Dana White: ‘I Didn’t Want Nate Diaz to Get Screwed Up in This Whole Deal’

  • 10 days ago
  • 182 views

When Conor McGregor was pulled from the UFC 200 fight card, Nate Diaz was left without an opponent. Dana White hopes to rectify that. read news >>

UFC 199's Dustin Poirier offers to replace Conor McGregor and fight Nate Diaz at UFC 200

  • 9 days ago
  • 20 views

Dustin Poirier has another fight on his schedule, but he’s willing to replace it or supplement it if it means a bout with Nate Diaz at UFC 200.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, Radio Highlight, UFC read news >>

Nate Diaz Will Fight at UFC 200 Despite Conor McGregor Being Pulled

  • 8 days ago
  • 17 views

The main event at UFC 200 is up in the air after Conor McGregor was pulled from his fight against Nate Diaz, but the card for the July 9 event will still include Diaz. UFC President Dana White told r read news >>