Posted bysystem system 2 years ago from http://feedproxy.google.com/

The Kansas Athletic Commission has changed Jake Rosholt's disqualification loss to John Ott to a no-contest after a short review of their fight, which took place May 27 at Titan Fighting Championships 18. KAC Boxing Commissioner Troye Blackmon confirmed the change today with MMAjunkie.com and said the decision had been made "a few weeks ago." Blackmon declined to discuss the basis for his decision. Rosholt's manager said it is a just outcome considering the circumstances of the fight.




No comments yet. Be the first one to comment!
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code 

Related MMA Merchandise


Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.