Videos Section FAQ
<< FAQ List
Videos section information.
- Q: Who posts the videos?
A: The videos are submitted by our registered users.
- Q: Can I upload videos to this website?
A: No. The videos on this website are from third party video sharing website. We only embed the videos.
- Q: Why are some videos not working?
A: In most cases, the video is already removed from the video source website.
- Q: Can I report videos that are not working?
A: Yes. Click the Report Dead Video link.
- Q: Why do some videos load very slow?
A: Network issues from your end, the video source's end, or between can cause this problem. Please be patient.
- Q: Why do some videos cut off?
A: Network issues can cause this problem. Most of the time refreshing your browser can solve this problem.
- Q: How do I submit videos?
A: Click the Submit Videos button on top of the Videos section to submit videos. You need to be a registered user and logged in to submit videos.
- Q: How do I get video updates automatically?
A: You can subscribe to our Videos RSS Feeds or sign up in our Email Subscription to get updates in your email.
- Q: Why is there an ad stuck in the middle of the video?
A: This is a bug in the flash player. Just refresh the page and try playing the video again.