#UFC Fight Night 83 #Conor McGregor #Nate Diaz #Luke Rockhold #David Branch #Jon Jones #Saturday Night Fights #Michael Bisping #UFC 215

Picture
Now it’s official! Two long time rivals, former Stikeforce Champion Muhammed ”King Mo” Lawal and ex-UFC title holder Quinten ”Rampage” Jackson will get a chance to beat each other’s asses at Bellator 120: Alvarez vs Chandler 3 in the Season 10 light-heavyweight tournament final at the May 17 event.

There’s been a beef between Jackson an Lawal for quite a time, even before when they fought in two different promotions you could feel the tension. But when these two show-offs came together under the same roof and they both won their semi-final bouts, it was not a big surprise for any of us that they were going to clash soon or later. With Jackson and Lawal added to the card, May 17 will be a night to remember.

The show takes place in Jackson’s home town Memphis, Tennessee. “I’ve been wanting to come back to Memphis for the last decade, and I’m finally getting that chance to fight in one of the biggest fights of my career for Bellator” ”Rampage” said. “After being part of the Bellator family for a while now, I feel like the old Rampage, and that’s not a good thing for Mo. I’m back, I’m a monster, and I’m looking to put on another entertaining fight for all my fans on May 17.”

Both fighters are truly confident they will beat their opponent.

“When it comes down to it, this is a fight I’ve wanted for a long time, and I’m going to be able to beat his ass in his hometown, and everyone is going to respect me,” Lawal said. “Rampage is just a stepping stone in my way to get that title shot again and get that belt. It’s all I want, and after I beat Rampage, I’m going for that belt, simple as that.”

“We now have two fights on this card that are absolute fireworks,” Bellator MMA CEO Bjorn Rebney said about May’s event.

So be ready, MMA fans, to see some blod, heavy artillery, or just simply said a very entertaining fight.

Comments

Bellator 182 live video stream and official results (6:30 p.m. ET)

Bellator 182 takes place tonight, and you can join us for a live video stream and official results beginning at 6:30 pm ET.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News, Videos read news >>

Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-in Live at 5 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the official weigh-in for the boxing bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor live on Friday at 5 p.m. ET. read news >>

Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-in Live at 5 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the official weigh-in for the boxing bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor live on Friday at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT. read news >>

Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor make weight for 'The Money Fight'

“The Money Fight” is official after Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor make the 154-pound limit.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Bellator 182: Koreshkov vs. Njokuani Live Results and Fight Stats | MMAWeekly.com

Follow along for Bellator 182: Koreshkov vs. Njokuani full live results and fight stats. read news >>

Boxer, Bellator MMA's Heather Hardy: Floyd Mayweather will be aggressive vs. Conor McGregor

Bellator’s Heather Hardy, who competed in both boxing and MMA, is taking Floyd Mayweather at his word about being aggressive.Filed under: Bellator, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Bellator 182 Results: Andrey Koreshkov Beats Anthony Njokuani in Main Event

Andrey Koreshkov defeated Anthony Njokuani via first-round TKO Friday night in Bellator 182's main event at Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona, New York, to further bolster his case as one of the read news >>

Bellator 182 Results & Fight Highlights: Andrey Koreshkov Crushes Chidi Njokuani | MMAWeekly.com

Former Bellator welterweight champion Andrey Koreshkov continued his climb back into title contention by ground and pounding Chidi Njokuani out. read news >>

Bellator 182 highlights: Watch Koreshkov's overwhelming GNP, Gonzalez's fast-acting guillotine

Check out the video highlights from Bellator 182, which had big ground-and-pound in the main event and a slick guillotine in the co-main.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News, Videos read news >>

Ex-champ Andrey Koreshkov hopes he may have jumped the line for a Bellator title shot

With a dominant win at Bellator 182, ex-champ Andrey Koreshkov would love to think he jumped the line for another welterweight title shot.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News, Videos read news >>