#UFC Fight Night 117 #UFC Fight Night 52 #Jessica Andrade #Claudia Gadelha #Gokhan Saki #Conor McGregor #Ovince St. Preux #UFC Fight Night 83

Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

Comments

Conor McGregor: 'Essentially, I Am Representing the UFC' | MMAWeekly.com

UFC lightweight champ Conor McGregor talks about his training at the UFC Performance Institute days before his boxing debut against Floyd Mayweather Jr. read news >>

Conor McGregor Trash Talks Floyd Mayweather During Intense Face Off Following Weigh-Ins | MMAWeekly.com

Floyd Mayweather had concerns about Conor McGregor making weight but he shouldn't be worried any longer. After both men enjoyed a long walk to the stage with a very pro-Irish crowd packed inside the read news >>

Conor McGregor Feels Ref Stopped Floyd Mayweather Fight Too Early | MMAWeekly.com

Conor McGregor talks about his feelings on the referee stoppage and breaks down the Floyd Mayweather fight. read news >>

Explaining Conor McGregor's 'I Turned Him into a Mexican' Comments

It was a promotion chock-full of offensive moments. And from the instant publicity-tour microphones went live in Los Angeles to the end of the final fight-week presser in Las Vegas, neither Floyd May read news >>

Introspective Floyd Mayweather on Hood Rich and Father Being in Prison | MMAWeekly.com

Following his final fight, an introspective Floyd Mayweather talks about his beginnings in the inner-city and having a father in prison at the age of sixteen. read news >>

UFC and 7-Eleven, Inc. Sign Sponsorship Agreement

UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, today announced a new agreement with 7-Eleven®, the world’s largest convenience store chain, in which the industry-leader will serve as the read news >>

UFC Refund Fans for Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor Pay-Per-View Problems

The UFC has announced it will refund fans who were unable to watch Conor McGregor's fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Saturday due to technical difficulties. UFC President Dana White released a stat read news >>

UFC and Kitman Labs Launch Innovative Sports Science Program

UFC® and Kitman Labs® today announced a multi-year partnership to deliver an innovative sports science and medicine program to all athletes competing under the UFC banner as they visit the UFC Perfor read news >>

UFC announces FITE TV as PPV streaming partner after Mayweather-McGregor debacle

The leading MMA promotion has announced a new partner for pay-per-view events.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC and FITE TV Announce New Television Distribution Partnership

UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, today announced a new digital partnership with combat sports network FITE TV, to broadcast the global brand’s Pay-Per-View events on its read news >>