#Fight Night Stockholm #Alexander Gustafsson #Glover Teixeira #Colosseum #Volkan Oezdemir #Conor McGregor #Marcin Held #Damir Hadzovic #Mariusz Pudzianowski #Nordine Taleb #Oliver Enkamp #Dynasty of Heroes #Jack Hermansson #Alex Nicholson #Reza Madadi

After claiming both “Submission of the Night” and “Fight of the Night” on Saturday at UFC on Fox 4, Joe Lauzon became the undisputed king of UFC post-fight bonuses with 11 total.

He also added a win to his record when he tapped Jamie Varner with a triangle choke, but getting his hand raised was not Lauzon’s main goal.

“Honestly, winning and losing doesn’t matter to me as much as having an exciting fight, a fight that I would want to watch,” Lauzon told the Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown” show. “I think there’s a lot of other guys that they’ll win pretty much every single time out, but they have boring fights most of the time. I don’t want to have that. Win, lose, regardless, I want to have exciting fights. The bonuses just come as a result.”

Lauzon’s two bonuses Saturday earned him an additional $100,000. At this point, he more or less anticipates a bonus every time he fights.

“I think it’s because I put myself out on a limb a lot of times,” Lauzon said. “I really, really want to get that finish. I really want to hurt people. Sometimes I go out too far and they end up cutting the branch out from under me, but I set out to finish someone every single time. I’m not even thinking about trying to win a decision when I fight. Every single time I’m out there, I’m trying to finish the guy. I’m trying to really hurt the guy. I feel like a lot of other guys aren’t doing that. It’s more like a point fight to them. Like, ‘Oh, we won the first round. We won the second round. OK, we’ll coast through the third.’ That’s not me. My coaches were telling me in the third, ‘Push, push, push.’”

That’s when Lauzon got the finish, catching Varner with the choke 2:44 into the final period. It was only the second time in his UFC career that he went past the second round.

“For the most part I push really, really hard, and sometimes that push ends partway through the first or early in the second and then I can’t recover,” Lauzon said. “But I’m working on getting better at that. There were a couple of times in this fight where I was getting a little bit tired, but I took a second and got my breath a little bit. Before I would have just pushed on mindlessly and then had a really tough time recovering.”

Lauzon has now won three of his last four in the UFC. He might emphasize entertaining over winning, but he’s still winning and he still believes a UFC title run is in his future.

“I definitely have some great momentum,” he said. “Some people are saying crazy talk, like title implications, like I’m going to be fighting for a title soon and they’re Tweeting at me and Dana [White], saying give me a title shot. It’s like, ‘Guys, you’ve got to relax.’ I had a good fight. It was an exciting fight, but I’ve got to put a few more wins together and I know that. It’s not a case of getting two wins together. It’s going to be three or four. I’ve still got to put away some good guys.”

Listen to the full interview (beginning at 1:27:22).

Daniel Gallemore Confident in His Abilities Against Daniel James at Victory FC 57 | MMAWeekly.com

Daniel Gallemore (6-3) will seek to keep his winning streak going when he takes on Daniel James (6-2-1) in the Victory FC 57 main event on Friday. read news >>

For regional promoters, finding fighters who sell tickets might be more important than scouting future champs

Without TV rights fees to fill their coffers, regional fight promoters rely heavily on ticket sales to turn a profit. And for that, they often rely on the magic of the local draw – but finding and ke read news >>

Sharky Slyter Looks to 'Dictate' Victory FC 57 Bout Against Daron McCant | MMAWeekly.com

Sharky Slyter (3-1) will seek to add to his current winning streak when he takes on Daron McCant (2-0) in a main card 145-pound bout at Victory FC 57. read news >>

Frankie Edgar Wants to Stay Winning at UFC 211 | MMAWeekly.com

Former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar wants to continue his winning ways when he takes on Yair Rodríguez on the UFC 211 main card on Saturday. TRENDING > Injury Forces Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pet read news >>

Demian Maia Split Decisions Jorge Masvidal, Earns Title Shot (UFC 211 Results) | MMAWeekly.com

Demian Maia extended his winning streak to seven consecutive fights on Saturday by defeating Jorge Masvidal by split decision at UFC 211 in Dallas, Texas. read news >>

Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Stipe Miocic, Joanna Jedrzejczyk and UFC 211's other winning fighters?

After every event, fans wonder whom the winners will be matched up with next. And with another night of UFC action in the rearview mirror, it's time to look forward, put on a pair of Sean Shelby and read news >>

UFC 211 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media

Following Saturday’s UFC 211 pay-per-view event in Dallas, several of the winning and losing fighters took to social media to react to the event or share a message with supporters. Check them out.Fil read news >>

Andrea Lee Plans Remains Aggressive in Pursuit of Invicta Flyweight Title Fight | MMAWeekly.com

Andrea Lee (6-2) will look to add to her winning streak when she returns to Invicta on Saturday to take on Liz Tracy (3-1) in a main card 125-pound bout. read news >>

Marc Stevens Titan FC 44 Game Plan: 'Put Robert Turnquest Away' | MMAWeekly.com

Marc Stevens (21-10) will seek to keep on the winning track in his first bout of 2017 against Robert Turnquest (6-3) in a 170-pound bout at Titan FC 44. read news >>

Ben Neumann Sees LFA 12 Title Bout as Most Important Fight of His Career | MMAWeekly.com

Ben Neumann will look to pick up his fourth win in a row and first major championship when he takes on Derrick Krantz in the LFA 12 main event on Friday. read news >>