MMA H.E.A.T.’s Wade Eck caught up with Dan Henderson, 10 days before his rematch with Lyoto Machida. Dan talks about his 2013 UFC 157 split decision loss to Lyoto and how it’s important he controls Lyoto’s movement in this fight. He also talks about this being his last fight on his UFC contract, his desire to continue fighting, his frustration with refs stopping his fights early rather than giving him the benefit of the doubt (which he feels he’s earned), how his training regimen has changed over the years, why he’s happy Nate Diaz beat Conor McGregor, his new Roots Of Fight t-shirt and TUF 23’s Ashley Yoder.
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow MMAHEAT on Twitter: http://www.twit