MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant spoke with UFC Lightweight Dustin Poirier and heard what he had to say about his upcoming UFC 199 fight with Bobby Green. Dustin talks about the match-up with a fighter he wasn’t really too familiar with, why he was hoping for a top-ten fight instead and his recovery from nose surgery. He also shares his thoughts on the upcoming LW title fight between Champ Rafael Dos Anjos and Eddie Alvarez. Be sure to bookmark www.MMAHEAT.com so you don’t miss any of our fight week coverage!
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow MMAHEAT on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Follow Karyn On Instagra
This video is hosted from www.youtube.com