MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant spoke with UFC Lightweight Bobby Green and heard what he had to say about his upcoming UFC 199 fight with Dustin Poirier. Bobby talks about the match-up, the injuries he had to recover from in the 18 months after his fight with Edson Barboza, why he likes Conor McGregor’s approach to the fight game and whether or not he’s fully living out his dreams yet. Be sure to bookmark www.MMAHEAT.com so you don’t miss any of our fight week coverage!
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow MMAHEAT on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Follow Karyn On Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/KBHEAT
This video is hosted from www.youtube.com