Bellator 170: Chael Sonnen Squashes Rumors: Says Tito’s Choke Was Real + He’d Never Quit
- Posted on Jan 22, 2017
- 363 views
Backstage at The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood, CA, MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant spoke with Chael Sonnen and heard his thoughts on the rear naked choke submission loss to Tito Ortiz in the Bellator 170 main event. Chael dispels the rumors that he “gave” the fight to Tito, he talks about the need for mor time in the cage and lets us know if Wanderlei Silva would be his next match-up.
#Bellator #Bellator170 #MMA #TitoOrtiz #Retirement #Fight #ChaelSonnen #Choke #Submission #MMAHEAT #KarynBryant #WadeEck #TheForum #Backstage #Exclusive
Please remember to subscribe and be sure to check out our new (and FASTER!) website. Bookmark: http://www.MMAHEAT.com
You can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow MMAHEAT on Tw