#UFC Fight Night 83 #Saturday Night Fights #GGG #Luke Rockhold #David Branch #Golovkin vs. Canelo #Golovkin vs Canelo #HBO Boxing PPV - Golovkin vs. Canelo #DWTNCS #UFC 215

(This story first ran at PressConnects.com) BALTIMORE — At 26 years old, UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones admits it is difficult even for him to realize he could soon be considered the best fighter in the history of mixed martial arts. But it’s a reality (…)

Comments

Floyd Mayweather Says Paulie Malignaggi Spied on Conor McGregor for Him

Floyd Mayweather Jr. added another layer to his feud with Conor McGregor on Thursday, saying that he and former McGregor sparring partner Paulie Malignaggi conspired so Malignaggi could spy on McGreg read news >>

John Dodson Announces His Fight Against Marlon Moraes at UFC Fight Night in Virginia | MMAWeekly.com

A bantamweight scrap has been added to the UFC card in Norfolk, VA on Nov. 11 read news >>

Tim Elliott vs. Justin Scoggins added to UFC on FOX 26 in Winnipeg

December’s UFC on FOX 26 lineup has a few flyweight addition: former title challenger Tim Elliott vs. Justin Scoggins.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Pedro Munhoz vs. Rob Font added to UFC Fight Night 119 in Brazil

Pedro Munhoz will look to extend his winning streak in a hometown fight in Sao Paulo against Rob Font.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Henry Cejudo: ‘I'm The One To Beat Demetrious Johnson'

“I’m the one. I know I’m the one. I have the style. I have the wrestling. I know I’m the one to beat Demetrious Johnson,” added the 30-year-old Californian. read news >>

Warlley Alves vs. Jim Wallhead added to UFC Fight Night 118 in Poland

The lineup for the UFC’s return to Poland continues to fill out, and a welterweight matchup with two fighters in dire need of a win is the latest addition.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

3 bouts featuring Brazilian fighters official for UFC Fight Night 119 in Sao Paulo

The UFC has added three local faces to its return to Brazil, set to take place at Ibirapuera Gymnasium on Oct. 28.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>