'Uncle Creepy' makes his first defense against Will Campuzano on Dec. 2. | Photo: Jeff Sherwood

If Tachi Palace Fights flyweight champion Ian McCall is the best flyweight in the world, he'll be forced to defend that throne. That first defense now has a challenger.

Sherdog.com has confirmed that "Uncle Creepy" will make the first defense of his TPF crown at TPF 11 "Redemption" at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore, Calif., on Dec. 2 against fellow WEC veteran Will Campuzano.

Both parties confirmed the bout to Sherdog.com Thursday.

McCall, 27, rose to prominence as a flyweight in February when he upset then-consensus top 125-pounder Jussier da Silva by unanimous decision at Tachi Palace Fights 8. "Uncle Creepy" wrested the TPF flyweight title from Darrell Montague at TPF 10 on Aug. 5, submitting him in the third round.

Mount Pleasant, Texas' Campuzano tallied a 1-3 mark under Zuffa employ, but was cut from the UFC after going 0-2 in his Octagon appearances against Nick Pace and Chris Cariaso. In his flyweight debut in April, Campuzano choked out Randy Hinds in the first round.

"I was always small. I was walking around at 133 or 134 in the WEC," Campuzano told Sherdog.com "I’ve actually put some size on now. I think I hit my growth spurt pretty late. It's not easy to make the cut, but I can do it."

Campuzano also revealed that he planned for a tune-up bout in October or November if he could find a willing 125-pound opponent.

"I don't know too much about him yet, but he's obviously good enough to go to the WEC, so I can know he can fight," McCall told Sherdog.com of his first title challenger. "I know he's super tall and a kickboxer, so we can kickbox."

"I'll kickbox with anyone. It's an MMA fight. I'll do whatever I want, whenever I want," added the recently married Californian. "Darrell [Montague] said I wouldn't stand with him. I beat him up standing, then submitted him on the mat."

The flyweight title affair joins a previously announced TPF bantamweight championship bout on the bill, as Cody Gibson will meet former TPF flyweight champion Ulysses Gomez for the vacant 135-pound throne.

Last Minute Opponent Saves Ian McCall's UFC 208 Return to the Octagon | MMAWeekly.com

While Ian McCall's original UFC 208 opponent withdrew from the fight, "Uncle Creepy" quickly got a new opponent to remain on the Brooklyn fight card. read news >>

After 2 odd UFC fights, Jarjis Danho meets Dmitry Poberezhets at UFC 211 in Dallas

May’s UFC 211 lineup has yet another heavyweight addition.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Short-notice fights no problem for UFC 208 winner Belal Muhammad if it keeps the train moving

BROOKLYN, N.Y. – Belal Muhammad doesn’t have anything against short-notice fights – especially if they help him stay active and keep the paychecks rolling in. Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, read news >>

Ian McCall Withdraws from UFC 208 Due to Illness: Latest Comments and Reaction

Flyweight Ian McCall will not fight as part of Saturday's UFC 208 card at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, due to an illness. ESPN's Brett Okamoto reported the news and added that McCall we read news >>

Ian McCall Pulled, UFC 208 Bout Canceled Last Minute | MMAWeekly.com

Ian McCall just can't catch a break. His UFC 208 bout with Jarred Brooks was canceled Saturday morning. read news >>

LFA 4/AXS TV Fights videos: Headliner Damon Jackson ready for showdown (finally) with Kevin Aguilar

Fighters pull out of bouts all the time, but there was something about the way Damon Jackson lost his featherweight title opponent this past fall that has stuck with him.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, F read news >>

Georges St-Pierre signs new UFC deal; Dana White says potential comeback fights abound

One of the greatest MMA fighters of all time is set to make his return to the octagon after a more than three-year absence.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC Halifax One to Watch: Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos | FIGHTLAND

Photo by Todd Lussier/Zuffa LLC Boring fights. Rubbish officiating. Terrible judging. It will take a considerable amount of good MMA action to wash away the bitter taste left following UFC 208—the pr read news >>

Report: New Yorker Desmond Green signs with UFC, fights Josh Emmett at UFC 210 in Buffalo

A former Titan FC champion is heading to the UFC, and he’ll get to make his promotional debut in front of his home state fans. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Lineup, broadcast plans set for next month's UFC 209 with two title fights

The 10-fight broadcast lineup for next month’s double-title UFC 209 event has been finalized.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>