#Conor McGregor #UFC Fight Night 83 #UFC Fight Night 117 #Gokhan Saki #Nate Diaz #Jon Jones #Luke Rockhold #David Branch #Jessica Andrade #Claudia Gadelha #Michael Bisping

UFC 168 Live Results Home Page

03-Barnett1

Travis Browne vs. Josh Barnett

Round 1: Browne takes the center of the cage.  He lands a left hook.  Barnett moves forward.  He ties up Browne.  Browne lands a knee to the body and separates.  Browne lands a right hand.  Barnett clinches.  He changes levels fro a takedown and Browne lands a knee.  Barnett works for a single leg and Browne unleashes a series of elbows that knocks Barnett out.

The official time of the knockout was 1:00 of the opening round.

Travis Browne:
“We knew he was going to come in there and immediately try to grab me. He saw me as a one dimensional guy, as a striker only. I finished him in the clinch and he couldn’t take me down. I’m a full mixed martial artist and I’m working my way up this heavyweight ladder. It’s all about progressing in this sport and I think I’m doing that very well with my last two wins. This is the path I was chosen for and I couldn’t be more excited for what is coming in the future. The bottom line is that the champion is out for a while. Fabricio Werdum had a title shot but things change in this sport so I think we should fight for the number one contendership while Cain is out. I would be honored to fight Werdum because he’s a great fighter and also a great guy. I think it makes sense and I’m looking forward to it.”

SCORECARD

Barnett-vs.-Browne-Scorecard-UFC-168

UFC 168 Live Results Home Page

Galleries

Josh Barnett Fights

• a year ago

Travis Browne Fights

• 7 months ago

Comments

Ronda Rousey, Travis Browne Wedding Day of Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor

Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will marry UFC heavyweight contender Travis Browne Saturday, the same day that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor square off in their highly anticip read news >>

The photos are in: Ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey, Travis Browne get married in Hawaii

The most dominant women’s champion in UFC history has been off the market for a while, and on Saturday, she made it official. Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

UFC Fight Night 115 play-by-play and live results (11:45 a.m. ET)

MMAjunkie is reporting live from UFC Fight Night 115. Join us for live play-by-play and official results beginning at 11:45 am ET.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC 215 play-by-play and live results (7 p.m. ET)

MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from today’s UFC 215 event, and you can join us for live play-by-play and official results.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC Fight Night 116 play-by-play and live results (8 p.m. ET)

Check out the play-by-play and live results from UFC Fight Night 116 in Pittsburgh, featuring Luck Rockhold vs. David Branch.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Ronda Rousey, Travis Browne Wedding: Attendees, Photos and Details%26#65279;

UFC fighter Travis Browne shared a photo from his wedding ceremony with fellow UFC star Ronda Rousey on Saturday in Hawaii. The couple became engaged in April. This article will be updated to provide read news >>

UFC Fight Night 117 play-by-play and live results (8 p.m. ET)

• 23 hours ago

MMAjunkie is reporting live from UFC Fight Night 117. Join us for live play-by-play and official results beginning at 8 p.m. ET.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC Fight Night 117 discussion thread

• 23 hours ago

MMAjunkie is reporting live from UFC Fight Night 117 in Saitama, Japan, which kicks off at 8 p.m. ET. You can discuss the event here.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Video: Watch UFC Fight Night 117's post-event press conference on MMAjunkie

• 23 hours ago

Watch a live video stream of the UFC Fight Night 117 post-event press conference from Japan here on MMAjunkie at approximately 1:15 a.m. ET.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

How to watch UFC-Japan tonight: Fight card, start time, online results, how to stream Saint Preux vs. Okami

• 23 hours ago

The UFC returns to Japan tonight with UFC Fight Night 117. Here’s how to watch.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>