Tyson NamFollowing back-to-back losses in mid-2010 and early 2011, bantamweight prospect Tyson Nam made the change to a new team and has reeled off four straight wins.

“Ever since I’ve switched to training with the crew at Sports Labs, I think everything has been a lot better,” said Nam. “Our conditioning, the way we work out, the way we spar has just been a lot better.

“I feel like my all-around game has been getting better. A big noticeable difference has been my conditioning. Everybody knows how to fight, but once you get tired, you’re never as good as when you were fresh.”

Nam’s physical improvement has allowed him to start fights faster, leading to three finishes within the first round during his recent winning streak, which includes knocking out current Bellator bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas in a non-title bout in Brazil.

“Being in better condition, I can push a harder pace,” said Nam. “I train hard and it’s just kind of worked out to where I was finishing off guys quickly.”

Nam’s hard work will be rewarded with his first bout on a major card when he faces Marlon Moraes at the March 23 World Series of Fighting 2 event in Atlantic City, N.J., on NBC Sports Network.

“I really just want to go out there and put on a good show for WSOF,” said Nam. “The boy brings it and he brings it hard. I’m hoping that we meet in the center and it’s just going to be fast-paced action for 15 minutes.”

Moraes is coming off a huge win over former WEC champion Miguel Torres. When asked if he feels Torres may have underestimated Moraes, Nam told MMAWeekly.com that rather than being overlooked, his opponent is truly that dangerous.

“Even before they fought, I’m pretty sure Miguel watched some video on (Moraes) and knew he was a pretty tough opponent,” said Nam. “Me watching video on him it seems there’s not many holes in his game; the boy is good.

“I know I definitely never take any opponent lightly. I’ve had a pretty good training camp leading up to this fight and I hope I should be prepared.”

For Nam, the opportunity to fight on a nationally broadcasted event does not add any pressure to the fight, but on the contrary, makes him want to go out and showcase himself even more.

“The only time I was on TV was when I fought in Brazil (knocking out Dantas) and nobody in America could see me,” he said. “For me to be on my first nationally broadcasted TV event with even my family in Hawaii being able to watch me, I’m just so excited.

“For my national TV debut, I just want to go out there and put on an exciting show.”

UFC on Fox 23 Results: 5 Burning Questions Heading into Fight Night 104

UFC on Fox 23 is in the books. The results are as follows: Main Card Valentina Shevchenko def. Julianna Pena via second-round submission Jorge Masvidal def. Donald Cerrone via second-round TKO Franci read news >>

Cage Warriors 81 heads to Dublin in March with light heavyweight title up for grabs

Cage Warriors is heading back to Ireland for the first time since 2014 when it brings a vacant title fight to Dublin. Filed under: Cage Warriors, News read news >>

Ronda Rousey's Future with UFC Commented on by Dana White on 'UFC Unfiltered'

Following consecutive decisive losses, UFC President Dana White believes Ronda Rousey may never again step foot inside the Octagon. On the latest episode of UFC.com's UFC Unfiltered (h/t Dann Stupp o read news >>

UFC Fight Night 104's Jessica Andrade believes title shot looms with win over Angela Hill

Jessica Andrade believes she’s close to a strawweight title shot, and that a win on Saturday might put her over the top. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Yair Rodriguez believes Penn win has him creeping closer to UFC featherweight title shot

HOUSTON – After his brutal beatdown of UFC Hall of Famer B.J. Penn a few weeks ago, Yair Rodriguez can admit just taking the fight put him in a no-win situation. Filed under: Featured Videos, News, U read news >>

Demian Maia Issues Statement on Waiting for UFC Title Shot | MMAWeekly.com

Demian Maia believes he is next in line for a UFC welterweight title shot and is willing to wait for it. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 104 Results: 5 Burning Questions Heading into UFC 208

UFC Fight Night 104 is in the books. The results are as follows: Main Card Chan Sung Jung def. Dennis Bermudez, knockout (Round 1, 2:49) Felice Herrig def. Alexa Grasso, unanimous decision (29-28, 29 read news >>

Bellator 176 sends promotion back to Italy on April 8 for MMA/kickboxing event

Bellator is heading back across the pond for another dual MMA/kickboxing event in Italy. Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Jacare Souza Believes Luke Rockhold is Avoiding Him, Remains Focused on the Belt (UFC 208 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Jacare Souza believes Luke Rockhold is avoiding him and knows he has a tough fight with Tim Boetsch ahead, but he remains focused on a UFC title shot. read news >>

Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie: Keys to Victory for Fighters at UFC 208

History is in the making Saturday night as the UFC makes its way to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, for the very first time for UFC 208. The main event, featuring former bantamweight champ read news >>