#UFC Fight Night 83 #Luke Rockhold #Conor McGregor #David Branch #Nate Diaz #Saturday Night Fights #UFC 215 #GGG #Michael Bisping #Jon Jones

Nick Thompson's interview was posted on Feb 14.
- What do you think about Sengoku?
I think Sengoku will be a No.1 MMA event, because this event is held in a county which people understand MMA the most, and has top MMA fighters. I'm very honored to be a part of this event.

- What do you think about your opponent, Fabricio "Pitbull" Monteiro?
He has great techniques and he has defeated tough opponents before. His score is 16 won and 6 lost now and it will be 16 won and 7 lost on Mar 6.

- Tell me about your fight plan.
I imagine I will take a mount position and pound him. I know my Japanese fans support me and cheer me up.

- What do you want to show your fans?
I always aim at TKO victory or KO victory and I did it in last 10 fights.

- Do you have any fighters you want to fight in Sengoku?
I want to fight good Japanese fighters like Mach Sakurai.

- What would you like to achieve in MMA?
I have only one thing in my mind now. It's to be a champion in Sengoku.

- Any message to your fans?
I'm excited to fight in Japan, and you will be enthused watching my fight. I will do my best.

Comments

Official Irish Fan Zone might be the best place to watch Mayweather-McGregor

The Artisan Hotel in Las Vegas has set up a special Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor viewing party catered to the Irish.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Bellator 182 live video stream and official results (6:30 p.m. ET)

Bellator 182 takes place tonight, and you can join us for a live video stream and official results beginning at 6:30 pm ET.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News, Videos read news >>

Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-in Live at 5 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the official weigh-in for the boxing bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor live on Friday at 5 p.m. ET. read news >>

Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-in Live at 5 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the official weigh-in for the boxing bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor live on Friday at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT. read news >>

Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor make weight for 'The Money Fight'

“The Money Fight” is official after Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor make the 154-pound limit.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Mayweather vs. McGregor: Fight Time, Online Odds and Projected Winner

There won't be any official boxing titles up for grabs when Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor meet in the ring on Saturday. But that doesn't mean there won't be plenty on the line between these read news >>

McGregor vs. Mayweather: Weigh-in Results, Odds, Fight Time and Undercard Info

It's official: the fight is on between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor. The August 26 bout has been on the books since June, when the two camps signed on for Saturday's main event at T-Mobile read news >>

An inside point of view on Conor McGregor from a true insider

Andrew McGahon, who works for Conor McGregor’s web site, knows the UFC lightweight champion like few others do.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Bisping vs. St-Pierre and Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw Official for UFC 217 | MMAWeekly.com

Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre is now official, taking the UFC 217 headlining slot. read news >>

UFC Rotterdam: Volkov vs. Struve Media Day Face-Offs (video) | MMAWeekly.com

(Courtesy of UFC) Watch the face-offs from Thursday's official Media Day at UFC Fight Night Rotterdam. The main event features heavyweights Alexander Volkov and Stefan Struve. Former UFC women's feat read news >>