#UFC Fight Night 83 #Saturday Night Fights #Luke Rockhold #GGG #David Branch #DWTNCS #Conor McGregor #UFC 215 #Golovkin vs. Canelo #HBO Boxing PPV - Golovkin vs. Canelo

Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Comments

Conor McGregor Talks Future After Floyd Mayweather | MMAWeekly.com

What does the future hold for Conor McGregor after the Floyd Mayweather fight? read news >>

Conor McGregor: 'Essentially, I Am Representing the UFC' | MMAWeekly.com

UFC lightweight champ Conor McGregor talks about his training at the UFC Performance Institute days before his boxing debut against Floyd Mayweather Jr. read news >>

Conor McGregor Trash Talks Floyd Mayweather During Intense Face Off Following Weigh-Ins | MMAWeekly.com

Floyd Mayweather had concerns about Conor McGregor making weight but he shouldn't be worried any longer. After both men enjoyed a long walk to the stage with a very pro-Irish crowd packed inside the read news >>

Conor McGregor Feels Ref Stopped Floyd Mayweather Fight Too Early | MMAWeekly.com

Conor McGregor talks about his feelings on the referee stoppage and breaks down the Floyd Mayweather fight. read news >>

Introspective Floyd Mayweather on Hood Rich and Father Being in Prison | MMAWeekly.com

Following his final fight, an introspective Floyd Mayweather talks about his beginnings in the inner-city and having a father in prison at the age of sixteen. read news >>

Demetrious Johnson: TJ Dillashaw Superfight Demands Superfight Money | MMAWeekly.com

Leading up UFC 215, Demetrious Johnson talks about his frosty relationship with Dana White over refusing to fight TJ Dillashaw. read news >>

Donald Cerrone, in 'new-age Tombstone outfit,' talks new film, Ray Borg, not studying opponents

Donald Cerrone is a many of many talents and opinions.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>