#Conor McGregor #Bellator 179 #UFC 211 #Rory MacDonald #Paul Daley #Nate Diaz #Hayder Hassan #Dhiego Lima #Joanna Jedrzejczyk #Jon Jones #UFC 202 #Stipe Miocic #Demian Maia #Junior dos Santos

Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

Georges St-Pierre's Pick for Best Pound-for-Pound Might Surprise You | MMAWeekly.com

Georges St-Pierre talks about whom he thinks is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, his own comeback, and more. read news >>

Fired-up John Dodson talks 'inebriated' booing crowd, frustration with lack of opponents

NASHVILLE – After yet another dominant win, UFC Fight Night 108's John Dodson took aim at fellow 135-pounders who don't want to fight him. The reason for the refusals? "No one wants to take a fight w read news >>

Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather Talks Have Stalled | MMAWeekly.com

Though the initial barrier to entry for a Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather boxing match has been conquered, it appears talks have stalled. read news >>

Fabrico Werdum Looking For Title Shot After Overeem Trilogy | MMAWeekly.com

Former heavyweight champ Fabricio Werdum talks about his time on The Ultimate Fighter, a trilogy fight with Alistair Overeem, and a beef with Luke Rockhold. read news >>

Brendan Schaub talks about his unlikely journey from UFC fighter to the 'CM Punk of comedy'

This is the story of former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub’s unlikely path to becoming a stand-up comedian.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

UFC 211 Matchmaker Breakdown: Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos | MMAWeekly.com

Jon Anik talks with Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard to break down some of the intriguing bouts set to take place at UFC 211 on May 13 in Dallas. read news >>

UFC 211's Jessica Andrade talks past ties with champ Jedrzejczyk, recalls shared training session

RIO DE JANEIRO – Having once shared a manager with Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Jessica Andrade said she used gloves given to her by the champ to train for their UFC 211 title appointment on Saturday.Filed un read news >>

Georges St-Pierre vs. Michael Bisping Talks Off; Yoel Romero to Get Title Shot

UFC President Dana White told Fox Sports Australia's UFC Fight Week that a planned middleweight title fight between Georges St-Pierre and Michael Bisping has been called off. According to Fox Sports read news >>

Derrick Lewis talks Hunt, 'black-on-black violence' with Ngannou and being in it for the money

DALLAS – Other than a rising heavyweight on a six-fight streak, Derrick Lewis is also one of the UFC’s most peculiar personalities. On a recent scrum with reporters, we were reminded why.Filed under: read news >>