Takada had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kakuto Tsushin.
- Any thoughts about Yarennoka!?
I feel like that event was held a long time ago.  I cannot believe it is only a month since NYE.  Don't you think so?  That was a really dramatic event and I wonder if I was dreaming or saw an illusion.

- You said Yarennoka! was the last event of PRIDE.  Did you think you created a good finale?
I think so.  I believe there are many people who still believe PRIDE will come back someday.  I understand their feeling because Yarennoka! mentioned the possibility of their future event at the end.  I am, however, sure that PRIDE is over and there is no another event which has PRIDE style.

- Any comments to Japanese fighters?  I got an impression Aoki had a hard time.
I say Aoki was confused not only about his opponent but fighting in a very last fight in that event.  I believe he will be tougher by getting through that experience.  I was impressed to see Kawajiri`s fight.  He had a great performance by showing his strength and passion.  He never hesitated to fight aggressively.  I thought Ishida trained well and developed his performance by showing his takedowns, but I consider Melendez had the fighting spirit of top fighters, he tried to finish by punching.

- I think that was tough fight though?
He did what he could do not to lose and he dragged Melendez into his fighting style.  He controlled the fight by blocking Merendez's move.  As a top fighter he had to perform more exciting fight.

'Big' John McCarthy Weighs In On Medical Marijuana | MMAWeekly.com

Legendary referee "Big" John McCarthy talks about medical marijuana, it benefits, and potential impact on the sport of mixed martial arts. read news >>

UFC on FOX 23's Nate Marquardt talks staving off retirement, fighting former training partner in Alvey

DENVER – It wasn’t that long ago that Nate Marquardt was ready to hang up his gloves and move on to something else. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Ex-UFC-champ Anderson Silva talks dreams of action movie stardom, Netflix show, Hollywood auditions

RIO DE JANEIRO – After breaking records and establishing himself as one of the biggest MMA fighters of all time, Anderson is actively pursuing other types of stardom.Filed under: Featured Videos, New read news >>

Conor McGregor Talks Potential WWE WrestleMania 33 Appearance

UFC superstar Conor McGregor confirmed Saturday he was in talks with the WWE about appearing at WrestleMania 33 on April 2 in Orlando, Florida. "Never say never. I know there's been conversations," M read news >>

Conor McGregor says he's in talks for WrestleMania appearance, says he 'created' Vince McMahon strut

For the second straight year, Conor McGregor is teasing an appearance at WWE’s WrestleMania extravaganza.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Talks of Mayweather vs. McGregor Continue | FIGHTLAND

Photo by Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports A lot happened in the sport of boxing this past weekend. Leo Santa Cruz outworked Carl Frampton in a barnburner of a fight, Miguel Berchelt gave a FOTY perfor read news >>

Raphael Assuncao: 'I Just Want to Get Back to the Top' | MMAWeekly.com

Raphael Assuncao talks about his UFC on FOX 23 victory over Aljamain Sterling and trying to get back to the top of the bantamweight division. read news >>

Kevin Lee talks offer to help train Floyd Mayweather for possible Conor McGregor boxing match

UFC lightweight Kevin Lee, who trains regularly at Floyd Mayweather’s gym, says he’d be excited to be the boxing legends’s training partner should the highly-speculated boxing scrap with UFC champ Co read news >>

Ex-champ Fabricio Werdum talks Dos Santos, title shot hopes and social media accusations

Former UFC heavyweight champ Fabricio Werdum still eyes a rematch against current titleholder Stipe Miocic, but welcomes scrap with fellow ex-champ and countryman Junior Dos Santos for the interim ti read news >>

Anderson Silva Says Fighters Union is 'Important, This is the Future' (UFC 208 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Former champion Anderson Silva talks about his dream of boxing Roy Jones Jr., the importance of a fighters' union, and his passion for mixed martial arts. read news >>