Ray Elbe File Photo

On Dec. 3, “Ultimate Fighter” Season 9 competitor Ray Elbe endured an injury most males wouldn’t wish upon their worst enemy.

While having sexual intercourse with his girlfriend, the fighter with the moniker “Magical” suffered a penile fracture. According to Elbe, it was just as traumatic as it sounds.

“I ended up fracturing my penis bone ... I tore the urinary tract, tore some membrane -- as it happened you can imagine the shock and the horror that was going on,” Elbe said in a video posted to his website on Sunday. “I jumped up from the intimate moment, blood shooting out of my groin. I immediately tried to run to the shower, felt myself losing consciousness, tried to walk back to the bed at which point I collapsed, knocking myself out. I gave myself 10 stitches and fractured a couple teeth.”

Eventually, Elbe would seek treatment at a hospital in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he stayed until Dec. 8.

“I pretty much was on display the entire time I was in the hospital,” he said.

Elbe is scheduled for another checkup on Dec. 19. At the moment, the 30-year-old Tiger Muay Thai founder must urinate through a catheter.

News of the accident first hit the OG Forum, where Elbe himself began posting details of the painful incident. In the video, Elbe said he has received an outpouring of support and well-wishes regarding his injury.

“Obviously it’s just been a really, really, really difficult injury to rehab from,” he said.

Elbe said that his doctor expects him to make a full recovery. Once he is completely healed, Elbe will head to the Philippines to train alongside K-1 standout and two-time One FC veteran Ole Laursen at the Legacy Gym.

Elbe has 34 professional mixed martial arts bouts under his belt, competing primarily for the Rage in the Cage promotion during a career that began in 2002. He last competed at Martial Combat 11 in Singapore on Oct. 15, 2010, where he submitted the well-traveled Shannon Ritch with a triangle choke in the first round.

UFC on FOX 23 results: Alexandre Pantoja takes split from 'TUF 24' castmate Eric Shelton

DENVER – A solid first two rounds for Alexandre Pantoja, with close submission attempts in each, was enough to squeak past a disappointed Eric Shelton. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

After UFC-debut win, 'TUF 24' semifinalist Alexandre Pantoja ready for top-10 opponent like Benavidez

DENVER – After getting the split-call nod over “TUF 24” castmate Eric Shelton at UFC on FOX 23, Alexandre Pantoja said his experience has earned him a “good and experienced” opponent like, say, forme read news >>

UFC President Dana White on 'TUF 8' winner: 'Bellator is a good place for Ryan Bader'

HOUSTON – The most tenured light heavyweight fighter in UFC history officially will be taking his talents elsewhere. Filed under: Bellator, News, UFC read news >>

Tecia Torres says Rawlings was good opponent after layoff but expects top-10 foe next

Back in the win column after a one-sided display over Bec Rawlings, UFC Fight Night 104 winner Tecia Torres wants top-10 competition next: “I think I showed that I’m still in the uprush.”Filed under: read news >>

Ali Motamed to Face Rocky Lee at Full Metal Dojo 13 | MMAWeekly.com

UFC and TUF alumni Rocky Lee returns to action at Full Metal Dojo 13 in Bangkok next month. The Taiwanese featherweight has been handed a tough assignment. read news >>

Karl Moore gets opponent, fights 'TUF 19' vet Josh Clark for 205 title at Cage Warriors 81

Cage Warriors’ return to Dublin next month now has its light heavyweight title headliner set. Filed under: Cage Warriors, News read news >>

'TUF 25: Redemption' cast revealed, includes former winners Joe Stevenson, Eddie Gordon

The 14 cast members for “The Ultimate Fighter 25” have been revealed, and a pair of former winners – not to mention a handful of former finalists – are on the list.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Why is Cody Garbrandt Fighting TJ Dillashaw Next, Not Dominick Cruz? (video) | MMAWeekly.com

At the TUF 25 media day, Cody Garbrandt explained why, in no uncertain terms, that he would next be facing TJ Dillashaw instead of rematching Dominick Cruz. read news >>

Fighter imitates UFC champ Cody Garbrandt's dancing during bout, suffers brutal knockout

You know what they say: Just because Cody Garbrandt can get away with dancing during a title fight doesn’t mean you should try to. Actually, they don’t say that. But maybe they will after this.Filed read news >>

Joe Stevenson Battles Alcoholism to Re-Emerge on TUF 25 | MMAWeekly.com

Joe Stevenson isn't a newbie to the Octagon. He's not new to The Ultimate Fighter either. Nor is he new to the battle with addiction. read news >>