#Bellator 179 #UFC 211 #Conor McGregor #Rory MacDonald #Paul Daley #Nate Diaz #Hayder Hassan #Dhiego Lima #Joanna Jedrzejczyk #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Jon Jones #Stipe Miocic #Demian Maia #Jessica Andrade #Junior Cigano

Ryan HealyLooking back over his 2012 so far, Ryan “Diamond” Healy sees mostly good, despite going just 1-1 in his two bouts this year.

“I was coming off an injury at the start of the year and then went in and lost a close fight to John Alessio, but it was a good fight for me, I learned a lot,” said Healy. “I found what my style is and where the best areas to take the fight are, and I think I can do that against most guys.

“Against Alessio I learned that and there were a few instances where I should have taken advantage of my position and wrestled him a little more, but I gave him more respect than I should have and backed off.”

Healy took what he learned from his fight against Alessio and picked up a dominating win over Paul Kelly just over a month later.

Healy will look to build a winning streak to end the year on Nov. 23 when he travels to Ontario, Canada to take on Jesse Ronson at Score Fighting Series 7.

“He’s tough, is good in all areas, but I think I match-up with him quite well everywhere. I think I can strike with him, and definitely out-wrestle him and control the ground work,” said Healy of Ronson. “I’m happy to fight wherever it goes.

Interestingly, Ronson has sought the council of the man who beat Healy earlier this year to help develop a game plan for their fight on Nov. 23.

“I don’t really think Alessio can tell him much, to be honest,” said Healy. “All he’d be able to tell (Ronson) is just to try to take me down and lay on me and just hold me and ride it out for the win. It really doesn’t bother me that he’s talking to Alessio.”

Having accomplished just about everything he can at this level of MMA, Healy’s only unfulfilled goal is the one shared by his twin brother Pat, to get to the top promotion and contend for a title.

“A win right here against Ronson, coming off the Paul Kelly win, will at least put me in discussion for the UFC,” said Healy. “With Strikeforce ending, my brother and I have always dreamed of fighting in the UFC at the same time, so hopefully next year will be a great time for both of us to get into the UFC.

“We both want to be world champions. I think we’re still at that age where can still do it and have a few good years left. All of our training has been paying off, so the UFC is the next step and after that is chasing world championships.”

Georges St-Pierre tells UFC champ Michael Bisping he's ready for title fight any time after October

Anyone hoping the murkiness involving the UFC’s middleweight title picture will soon be cleared is unfortunately out of luck.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC 211 discussion thread

DALLAS – MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from today’s UFC 211 event at American Airlines Center in Dallas, which kicks off at 6:30 p.m. ET (3:30 p.m. PT). You can discuss the event here.File read news >>

Sean Strickland hoping he doesn't have to sneak into another UFC event

Following a disappointing loss to Kamaru Usman, UFC welterweight Sean Strickland is hoping to book an appearance in front of his hometown crowd – and that he doesn’t have to sneak his way past securi read news >>

UFC flyweight Joseph Benavidez breaks down struggles to get another top name in front of him

It ain’t easy being Joseph Benavidez these days, at least in terms of trying to find someone to stand across from him for a fight.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, Radio Highlight, UFC, Videos read news >>

Dana White Admits to Giving Conor McGregor 'Longer Leash' Than Others | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White admits that he gives Conor McGregor more leeway than he does other fighters on the fight promotion's roster. read news >>

Report: Once more unto the breach for Vitor Belfort, 'Phenom' gets Nate Marquardt at UFC 212

At 40, and reportedly on the final fight of his current UFC deal, it appears Vitor Belfort will step into the cage one more time in his native Brazil. Belfort (25-14 MMA, 14-10 UFC) appears to be hea read news >>

Your daily Ragin' Al update: Iaquinta now UFC boss, calls out Swanson, releases Northcutt, calls Perry and Lee 'ignorant

Al Iaquinta may not be the UFC’s favorite fighter right now, but he’s making a heck of an impression on social media.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

After 2-fight featherweight experiment, UFC's Renan Barao reportedly heading back to bantamweight

After a two-fight run as a featherweight, former bantamweight champion Renan Barao appears to be ready to move back to 135 pounds. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

The UFC wished Al Iaquinta happy birthday, and the replies were absolutely priceless

F-bombing your boss isn’t generally recommended as the wisest career choice, but for Al Iaquinta, it seems to be working out just fine.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Matt Hamill Wins First Fight in 5 Years in Devastating Fashion (video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC veteran Matt Hamill won his first fight in nearly five years this weekend, and he did so in devastating fashion. read news >>