#Conor McGregor #UFC Fight Night 83 #Nate Diaz #Jon Jones #Luke Rockhold #David Branch #Michael Bisping #UFC 215 #UFC Japan

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate TUF 18When UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey walked onto The Ultimate Fighter set for the first time to begin filming she was expecting to see opposing coach Cat Zigano in the room, but instead there stood arch rival Miesha Tate.

Rousey asked Tate what she was doing there and when she said she was coaching, the UFC champion stormed out of the room in search of UFC president Dana White thinking she had been replaced as a coach on the show.

Little did she know that Cat Zigano had actually blown out her knee and Tate was her replacement on the series.

“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC,” Rousey said at a TUF Q&A media event. “I totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up.

“The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”

Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.

“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out,” White said.

“By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.

“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

(Follow @AndrewMMA_ on Twitter)

Galleries

Ronda Rousey Fights

• a year ago

Comments

Why Dana White isn't attending Ronda Rousey's wedding

Unfortunately, Dana White has something going on that day and won’t be able to make it. to Ronda Rousey’s wedding.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Ronda Rousey, Travis Browne Wedding Day of Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor

Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will marry UFC heavyweight contender Travis Browne Saturday, the same day that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor square off in their highly anticip read news >>

Dana White Rips Oscar De La Hoya for 'F--k You' Tweet at Mayweather-McGregor

After Oscar De La Hoya had some choice words for Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor on Twitter prior to Friday's weigh-in, UFC president Dana White shared his own message for the former boxing c read news >>

Dana White Sick to His Stomach with Excitement: Mayweather vs. McGregor Embedded | MMAWeekly.com

On Episode 5 of Mayweather vs. McGregor Embedded, Floyd “Money” Mayweather does more media as the “Fight of the Century” draws nearer. read news >>

Dana White on Oscar De La Hoya's May-Mac tweet: Is he 'snorting coke and drinking booze?'

Oscar De La Hoya attempted to throw one final jab at Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor, and UFC President Dana White wasn’t having it. Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Dana White Responds to Oscar De La Hoya's Mayweather vs McGregor F-Bomb Dis | MMAWeekly.com

There are a lot of critics of the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor boxing superfight, but most of them haven't gone as far as Oscar De La Hoya. read news >>

Conor McGregor Intends to Return to the UFC, Reveals Timeline | MMAWeekly.com

Conor McGregor steps into the biggest fight of his life on Saturday night, but he's already revealed a timeline for his UFC return. read news >>

Dana White's custom Conor McGregor T-shirts for fight week

UFC President Dana White has been Conor McGregor’s No. 1 fan during the entire build-up to “The Money Fight.”Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

How former Conor McGregor foes reacted to TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

See what some of Conor McGregor’s former opponents thought of his TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather in “The Money Fight.”Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Dana White Says He Is 'So Proud Of' Conor McGregor After Floyd Mayweather Fight

Dana White, president of the UFC, told reporters he's "so proud" of Conor McGregor after the 29-year-old Irish star of the Octagon lasted 10 rounds against Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the T-Mobile Arena read news >>