#Conor McGregor #UFC 211 #Bellator 179 #Rory MacDonald #Nate Diaz #Paul Daley #Cris Cyborg #Hayder Hassan #Dhiego Lima #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Joanna Jedrzejczyk #Jon Jones

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate TUF 18When UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey walked onto The Ultimate Fighter set for the first time to begin filming she was expecting to see opposing coach Cat Zigano in the room, but instead there stood arch rival Miesha Tate.

Rousey asked Tate what she was doing there and when she said she was coaching, the UFC champion stormed out of the room in search of UFC president Dana White thinking she had been replaced as a coach on the show.

Little did she know that Cat Zigano had actually blown out her knee and Tate was her replacement on the series.

“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC,” Rousey said at a TUF Q&A media event. “I totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up.

“The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”

Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.

“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out,” White said.

“By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.

“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

(Follow @AndrewMMA_ on Twitter)

Dana White Confirms TUF 26 Will Crown Women’s Flyweight Champion | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White on Tuesday confirmed that the next season of The Ultimate Fighter will launch the women's flyweight division and crown a champion. read news >>

Dana White: Joanna Jedrzejczyk Will Break Ronda Rousey's Record, Move to 125 | MMAWeekly.com

Dana White foresees Joanna Jedrzejczyk breaking Ronda Rousey's record and moving up to the 125-pound division. read news >>

What's going on with UFC champ Germaine de Randamie? We'll know soon, Dana White says

Everything regarding UFC women’s featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie is being kept on the hush, but company President Dana White says answers are coming soon.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Dana White: Luke Rockhold, 'You Don't Deserve Anything' | MMAWeekly.com

Dana White had something to say about fighters saying they deserve a title shot. "Nobody deserves anything. You gotta earn it here." read news >>

Joanna Jedrzejczyk jumps to Ronda Rousey's defense: 'She knows what hard work means'

As she works on building her brand both in and outside of the octagon, strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk keeps her priorities in order: “At the end of the day, people want to see me in good sha read news >>

Luke Rockhold to Dana White: 'Think Before You Run Your Mouth' | MMAWeekly.com

Luke Rockhold didn't take kindly to UFC president Dana White's recent comment that he "hasn't earned anything." He had a pointed response for White. read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 25 Finale: Team Garbrandt vs Team Dillashaw Fight Card | MMAWeekly.com

TUF 25 Finale: Team Garbrandt vs. Team Dillashaw Finale fight card rumors and start times for July 7, 2017, in Las Vegas, Nevada. read news >>

Director once linked to Ronda Rousey 'Roadhouse' reboot targets MMA movie with Blake Lively

May was supposed to be the month director Nick Cassavetes finished the script for a remake of the 1980s popcorn flick “Roadhouse” featuring ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Luke Rockhold Responds to Dana White, Says 'Think Before You Run Your Mouth'

Luke Rockhold escalated his disagreement with Dana White on Tuesday, telling the UFC president to "Think before you run your mouth" on Twitter. The comments are in response to White's pushback agains read news >>

Dana White Responds to Luke Rockhold's 'Think Before You Run Your Mouth' Slam | MMAWeekly.com

The back and forth between UFC middleweight challenger Luke Rockhold and company president Dana White continued throughout the day on Tuesday. read news >>