Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate TUF 18When UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey walked onto The Ultimate Fighter set for the first time to begin filming she was expecting to see opposing coach Cat Zigano in the room, but instead there stood arch rival Miesha Tate.

Rousey asked Tate what she was doing there and when she said she was coaching, the UFC champion stormed out of the room in search of UFC president Dana White thinking she had been replaced as a coach on the show.

Little did she know that Cat Zigano had actually blown out her knee and Tate was her replacement on the series.

“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC,” Rousey said at a TUF Q&A media event. “I totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up.

“The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”

Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.

“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out,” White said.

“By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.

“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

(Follow @AndrewMMA_ on Twitter)

Dana White on ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey's future: I 'think she's probably done'

We may have seen the last of former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey in the cage.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Ronda Rousey's Future with UFC Commented on by Dana White on 'UFC Unfiltered'

Following consecutive decisive losses, UFC President Dana White believes Ronda Rousey may never again step foot inside the Octagon. On the latest episode of UFC.com's UFC Unfiltered (h/t Dann Stupp o read news >>

Dana White Says Ronda Rousey is Probably Done Fighting | MMAWeekly.com

After losing back-to-back bouts for the first time in her career, it appears that former Ronda Rousey may be riding off into the sunset. read news >>

Dana White on Ronda Rousey: The Day Comes When You Don't Have It Anymore | MMAWeekly.com

So what's up with Ronda Rousey's downward spiral in the Octagon? It's simple, says Dana White, "It's a young man's and a young woman's game." read news >>

Dana White Comments on Donald Trump, Ronda Rousey, UFC's Future and More

UFC President Dana White spoke about a number of topics with Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated in a lengthy interview published Wednesday, touching on President Donald Trump, Ronda Rousey and more. read news >>

UFC President Dana White on 'TUF 8' winner: 'Bellator is a good place for Ryan Bader'

HOUSTON – The most tenured light heavyweight fighter in UFC history officially will be taking his talents elsewhere. Filed under: Bellator, News, UFC read news >>

Knockout Radio Podcast: Tim Boetsch, Jarred Brooks & Ronda Rousey's Retirement | MMAWeekly.com

Join Knockout Radio for their podcast as Randy Harris and the crew welcome Tim Boetsch and Jarred Brooks to the show and talk about Ronda Rousey's career. read news >>

Should Ronda Rousey retire? Fellow fighters discuss: 'She doesn't know how to handle a loss'

Following her second straight loss, is it time for former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey to retire, according to fellow fighters? It depends on which one you ask.Filed under: Featured read news >>

Dana White Weighs In on UFC Houston and an Epic Super Bowl Weekend | MMAWeekly.com

Dana White talked about the return of 'The Korean Zombie' and the strawweight division heading into UFC Fight Night 104 during an "epic" Super Bowl weekend. read news >>

Dana White: UFC Fight Night 104 winner Jessica Andrade next for champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Jessica Andrade earned the next crack at undefeated UFC strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk with a dominant win over Angela Hill at UFC Fight Night 104.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>