#Fight Night Stockholm #Alexander Gustafsson #Glover Teixeira #Colosseum #Conor McGregor #Volkan Oezdemir #Marcin Held #Damir Hadzovic #Mariusz Pudzianowski #Dynasty of Heroes #Nordine Taleb #Oliver Enkamp #Jack Hermansson #Alex Nicholson #Reza Madadi

Richard Hale BellatorSporting back-to-back wins heading into Friday’s Bellator 75 in Hammond, Ind., it’s likely people would say Richard Hale got back on track with the first of those wins, but in truth he feels it started with the loss proceeding them.

“It actually created momentum,” said Hale. “People look at the 18-second knockout against Carlos (Flores) as the start of the momentum, but if you really look at it, the momentum started with the loss to Christian (M’Pumbu).

“It stoked a fire inside me and made me make changes to make sure that never happens again.”

In his two recent wins, Hale has spent less than a minute total time in the cage, knocking out both of his opponents. While a lot of fighters gauge where their game is at during fights, for Hale, the fight is the payoff to the real test that comes before it.

“The fight is the opportunity to display your skills. So for me, I learned a lot (in these two wins), because if you’re able to work that hard and push that hard in training, you’re able to put on those kinds of opponents,” he said. “Everything comes from the training and not so much the fight.”

Hale feels confident that he can keep the knockouts coming when he faces Mike Wessel as part of Bellator’s latest heavyweight tournament on Friday night.

“I feel very advantageous in every aspect against Wessel, to be honest,” said Hale. “I feel I have a great reach advantage, there’s a skillset advantage, on the ground, striking, and I just don’t see where he’s going to take me that I’ve not been before or not have learned to be better at.

“This is not going to the judges, I can guarantee that.”

After failing to make weight against Josh Burns and not be a part of Bellator’s light heavyweight tournament, Hale feels grateful to get an opportunity to salvage his year as a heavyweight.

“I wanted to fight and stay more active and (what happened against Burns) was not what I wanted when signing with a bigger organization – which is not their fault – and thankfully I was able to get another opportunity from Bellator by getting into the heavyweight tournament and keep things rolling and get my four fights in this year,” said Hale. “It definitely just picks everything back up and allows me to build momentum.

“(Wessel) says he’s going to knock me out, and he can shoot for that because it’s going to give me a better opportunity to put him to sleep. It’s an awesome opportunity to help me possibly become the heavyweight champion in Bellator in 2012.”

Stay tuned to MMAWeekly.com for more Bellator news and updates.

(Photo courtesy of Bellator.com)

LaRue Burley still puzzled by Bellator departure, but sees new start at LFA 11

LaRue Burley is the type who prefers to look forward into the future of his fighting career, not dwell on the past.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News read news >>

Bellator's Benson Henderson explains uncharacteristic F-bomb 'outburst' on Twitter

When it comes to classy, respectful and humble MMA fighters, Benson Henderson has to be near the top of the list. Everyone has moments of breaking away from usual behavior, though.Filed under: Bellat read news >>

Rory MacDonald: Bellator 179 In Focus Video | MMAWeekly.com

Former UFC title challenger Rory MacDonald makes his promotional debut at Bellator 179. "I'm gonna be a problem for every fighter in the Bellator cage." read news >>

Jason Radcliffe-Victor Cheng vacant middleweight title fight headlines Cage Warriors 85

The reinvented Cage Warriors organization will continue to hand out championship belts going forward, and at Cage Warriors 85, a new middleweight titleholder will be crowned.Filed under: Cage Warrior read news >>

Ilima Macfarlane expects inaugural Bellator women's flyweight title fight, wants it soon

Ilima Macfarlane has no doubts that, when Bellator introduces its inaugural women’s flyweight championship, she is going to be one half of the title fight. But when?Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Lightweight champ Michael Chandler discusses goals for Bellator 180 and beyond

When it comes to his long-term goals, Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandler feels there’s a lot more work to be done.Filed under: Bellator, News, Radio, UFC, Videos read news >>

Why Ryan Bader-Phil Davis rematch at Bellator 180 will be better than boring first fight

All evidence pointed toward a boring fight when Ryan Bader and Phil Davis first shared the cage together more than two years ago. It played out as such in practice, but Bader promises the rematch is read news >>

Paul Daley vs. Rory MacDonald Winner Gets Shot at Bellator Belt | MMAWeekly.com

Bellator 179 headliners Paul Daley and Rory MacDonald got some welcome news on Tuesday. They are officially fighting for the promotion's No. 1 contender slot. read news >>

Bellator's Scott Coker willing to hear out Chuck Liddell, Matt Hughes on coming back to fight

If UFC Hall of Famers Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes want to stage comebacks, Bellator President Scott Coker is certainly willing to hear them out.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News read news >>

Paul Daley-Rory MacDonald winner gets title shot, Bellator chief Scott Coker says

The winner of Bellator 179’s headliner will have a chance to face the victor of the “Bellator: NYC” clash between champ Douglas Lima and Lorenz Larkin some time between October and November.Filed und read news >>