Rashad EvansFollowing the UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche pre-fight press conference on Feb. 21, UFC president Dana White said the UFC roster has 100 fighters too many.  Multiple fighters have been released by the organization this year, including top ten ranked welterweight Jon Fitch.

Some fighters, rightfully so, are concerned about their job security in the UFC, but former UFC light heavyweight titleholder Rashad Evans, back-to-back fights for the first time in his career, isn’t among them.

Evans faces Dan Henderson at UFC 161, and while confident he’ll win, he’s not worried about being cut if he happens to lose.

“I’m not worried about losing my job.  I’ve put in a lot of good fights in the UFC and I’m confident that I’m not going to lose my next fight, but there is a bit of pressure as an athlete. You need to perform,” said Evans on a recent episode of UFC Tonight on Fuel TV.

“You do wear a little bit of pressure knowing the UFC; they’ve been getting rid of people like that (snapping his fingers).  But at the same time, I’m not worried about getting cut if I lose my fight.  I don’t even like talking about this.  I’m not going to lose my fight, but if I lose I’m not going to be like, I’m not going to worry about getting nixed,” he added.

UFC 161: Barao vs. Wineland takes place at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, on June 15. An interim bantamweight title bout between interim titleholder Renan Barao and challenger Eddie Wineland headlines the fight card.

Dana White Says Ronda Rousey is Probably Done Fighting | MMAWeekly.com

After losing back-to-back bouts for the first time in her career, it appears that former Ronda Rousey may be riding off into the sunset. read news >>

Fight Night Houston Fantasy Cheat Sheet

In today's fantasy preview, we'll examine these fights and several other key matchups to see who has the edge going into Saturday night at UFC Fight Night: Bermudez vs. The Korean Zombie. read news >>

The 10: February’s Fantastic Fights

Business picks up in the Octagon in February, with three events running back-to-back-to-back beginning this weekend. Here’s a look at the standout matchups and potential fireworks displays on those f read news >>

Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (4 p.m. ET): AXS TV Fights CEO Andrew Simon (in studio)

MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT) with guest Andrew Simon.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News read news >>

Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2376 with AXS TV Fights CEO Andrew Simon

Stream or download Thursday’s edition of MMAjunkie Radio with guest Andrew Simon.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News, Radio read news >>

Two Feature Fights Added to Bellator 174 Main Card | MMAWeekly.com

Two new bouts have been added to the Bellator 174: Corenen vs. Budd main card set for March 3 at WinStar World Casino & Resort in Thackerville, Okla. read news >>

Marlon Moraes Vacates Belt; WSOF 35 to Determine New Champion | MMAWeekly.com

Among the three title fights to be contested at World Series of Fighting 35 in March will be a battle for the bantamweight belt vacated by Marlon Moraes. read news >>

Former UFC champ Anderson Silva: 'It's not important how many fights I've lost'

Anderson Silva, the former longtime UFC champion who many consider to be the greatest UFC fighter of all time, hasn’t officially won a fight in more than four years. He claims that doesn’t bother him read news >>

Fight Night Houston live results and news

Who were the winners at Fight Night Houston? Follow the action and get the results for all the fights at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 104 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media

Since the early days when the sport was anything but a mainstream endeavor, the MMA industry has thrived and survived through various websites, forums and, perhaps most importantly, social-media plat read news >>