#Conor McGregor #UFC Fight Night 83 #Nate Diaz #Luke Rockhold #Jon Jones #Michael Bisping #David Branch #UFC 215 #Saturday Night Fights

"I'm confident I'll fight again. I'm also OK with the idea that it may not happen," Couture said Saturday at the opening of his seventh Xtreme Couture gym. "I may get a bad (court) ruling and I can't really see myself at this point going back and fighting two more times for the UFC if that's what the state says I have to do. So there's the potential I could be done fighting and I'm OK with that too." view original article >>

Comments

Kyle Noblitt Confident That He Can Win LFA 21 Main Event Anywhere The Fight Goes | MMAWeekly.com

Kyle Noblitt (8-0) will seek to pick up his fifth victory of 2017 when he takes on Antonio Paulo Branjao (4-0) in the 205-pound main event of LFA 21 on Friday. read news >>

Maycee Barber 'Confident in Every Aspect of Her Game' Headed into LFA 22 | MMAWeekly.com

Maycee Barber (1-0) will look to further live up to her potential when she returns to LFA on Friday to take on Malory Martin (1-1). read news >>

UFC 215's Valentina Shevchenko doesn't want to think about trilogies just yet

The idea of putting a win on the scoreboard – and potentially setting up a trilogy fight – is secondary for Valentina Shevchenko, who is only focused on winning gold at UFC 215. Filed under: News, UF read news >>

UFC 215's Ketlen Vieira confident but level-headed ahead of 'golden opportunity' vs. Sara McMann

Ahead of her the toughest opponent of her undefeated career, Ketlen Vieira is all respect for onetime title challenger Sara McMann.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Guest column: MMA manager Alex Davis' idea? A new system for grading fights and fighters

From my perspective, one of the great distortions in the present state of MMA is the way we measure fights.Filed under: News read news >>

Mike Winkeljohn defends Jon Jones, doubts he'd fight again after 4-year ban

Jon Jones’ coach isn’t confident he could rebound from a potentially devastating punishment for his failed drug test.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Shyann Farmer Feeling Confident Heading into Pro MMA Debut | MMAWeekly.com

Shyann Farmer (0-0) will make her pro MMA debut against fellow debuting Brenda Enriquez in a main card 105-pound bout at Combate Americas 17 on Friday. read news >>

Max Holloway Met with UFC, Confident He Will Fight Again in 2017 | MMAWeekly.com

Following his TKO win over Jose Aldo in June, featherweight champion Max Holloway planned on meeting with the UFC to engage in negotiations for a new contract that would treat him as one of the compa read news >>