#UFC Fight Night 83 #Saturday Night Fights #GGG #Luke Rockhold #David Branch #Golovkin vs. Canelo #Golovkin vs Canelo #HBO Boxing PPV - Golovkin vs. Canelo #UFC 215 #Jon Jones

Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Comments

Jon Jones Reportedly Passed UFC 214 Drug Test 24 Hours After Positive Test

New details reportedly emerged Friday regarding Jon Jones' drug test following his UFC 214 victory over Daniel Cormier. Ariel Helwani of MMA Fighting, citing multiple sources, reported Jones passed a read news >>

Jon Jones issues cryptic tweet one week after second drug fail

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is facing a potential four-year suspension and the loss of his undisputed title. But to read his Twitter feed on Sunday, you’d think he had not a care in the read news >>

CSAC executive director: UFC champ Jon Jones situation 'doesn't make any sense'

Why would Jon Jones fail a pre-fight drug test that he knew about while passing two surprise tests weeks earlier? Could a tainted supplement really be to blame, or did he take one thing thinking it w read news >>

Despite another long layoff, Siyar Bahadurzada staying positive at UFC Fight Night 115

Despite another long layoff, this time for a year and a half, Siyar Bahadurzada is ready to crush his goals at UFC Fight Night 115.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Jon Jones' B sample from UFC 214 also positive for steroid turinabol

Jon Jones is now likely to go to arbitration with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency in an attempt to clear his name. Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Jon Jones' B Sample Reportedly Tests Positive for PEDs from UFC 214

UFC fighter Jon Jones' B sample reportedly tested positive for a banned substance. Brett Okamoto of ESPN.com reported the news Tuesday, noting the B sample was for Jones' failed drug test from July 2 read news >>

Georges St-Pierre Admits Pressure Drove Him Out of the UFC | MMAWeekly.com

When Georges St-Pierre walked away from mixed martial arts four years ago, it wasn't because his body was broken. He had a black cloud over his head. read news >>

Twitter reacts to UFC champ Jon Jones' B-sample drug-test failure – and the takes are extra hot

Check out the top Twitter reactions to UFC champ Jon Jones’ positive B-sample drug test.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

CSAC overturns Jon Jones' title win over Daniel Cormier at UFC 214

In the wake of Jon Jones’ “B” sample positive, the California State Athletic Commission has overturned his win over Daniel Cormier at UFC 214.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Jon Jones on failed UFC 214 drug test: 'I would never do steroids'

Jon Jones’ initial response to his failed UFC 214 drug test is a staunch denial that he knowingly cheated.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>