Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

CM Punk Says Next UFC Fight Is Being Discussed with Dana White

CM Punk has revealed that he's doing his all to get back in the Octagon in the not-too-distant future and has entered discussions with UFC President Dana White. The WWE star turned UFC fighter lost o read news >>

UFC Fight Night 104's Tecia Torres admits she's not jazzed about rematching Bec Rawlings

HOUSTON – UFC strawweight Tecia Torres is looking at her resume – not her opponent – as motivation for her upcoming fight. Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Daniel Omielanczuk Found to be 'Without Fault' After Testing Positive in UFC Anti-Doping Case | MMAWeekly.com

USADA announced on Monday that UFC athlete Daniel Omielanczuk has tested positive for a prohibited substance, but found "without fault." read news >>

Namajunas vs. Waterson, 3 Other Bouts, Revealed for UFC on FOX 24 | MMAWeekly.com

The Ultimate Fighting Championship officially announced UFC on FOX 24 on Saturday night, revealing four bouts for the card. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Retires from UFC, Exits Drug-Testing Pool | MMAWeekly.com

Brock Lesnar has retired from the UFC, effectively removing himself from the USADA drug testing pool. read news >>

UFC and USADA Reveal Changes to Anti-Doping Policy | MMAWeekly.com

UFC and USADA on Thursday revealed changes to the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which includes a lengthier requirement for fighters returning from retirement. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 105's Randa Markos: Victory speech on bullying directed at Carla Esparza

HALIFAX – Randa Markos admits she held resentment toward Carla Esparza since their interactions on “The Ultimate Fighter 20.” And she got payback in the best way possible.Filed under: Featured Videos read news >>

Dana White Admits UFC Created Women's 145 Division for Cris Cyborg | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White has admitted that he created the women's featherweight division for Cris Cyborg. Now that she's on the sidelines, what comes next? read news >>

Brock Lesnar Informs UFC of Retirement from MMA, Removed from Drug Testing Pool

Brock Lesnar's mixed martial arts career appears to be over. A UFC spokesperson on Tuesday told MMA Fighting's Marc Raimondi the former UFC heavyweight champion informed the company of his retirement read news >>

Derrick Lewis Receives Minimal UFC Fight Night 105 Suspension | MMAWeekly.com

• a day ago

Although he has since revealed that he broke his foot, UFC Fight Night 105 main event winner Derrick Lewis received a minimal suspension following the event. read news >>