#Conor McGregor #Cris Cyborg #UFC 211 #Nate Diaz #Bellator 179 #Rory MacDonald #Angela Magana #Paul Daley #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Daniel Cormier #Jon Jones

Pat Healy - StrikeforcePat Healy on Tuesday revealed that he tested positive for marijuana following his UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen victory over Jim Miller on April 27 in New Jersey.

Healy’s representatives at Iridium Sports Agency informed MMAWeekly.com that the Healy vs. Miller result has been changed to a no contest, and that Healy has been handed a 90-day suspension.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, it’s fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy said in a prepared statement.

“I was fully aware of the UFC and State Commission’s drug policies and made poor life choices. I stand behind the UFC and the State Commission’s disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete.

“First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and State Commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Healy and Miller fought a back-and-forth, high paced fight with Healy submitting Miller late in the third round. They were awarded Fight of the Night honors, and Healy was awarded the Submission of the Night bonus.

The New Jersey Athletic Control Board declined to comment. The UFC had yet to comment at the time of publication.

Dana White Admits to Giving Conor McGregor 'Longer Leash' Than Others | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White admits that he gives Conor McGregor more leeway than he does other fighters on the fight promotion's roster. read news >>

Ovince Saint Preux was relaxed and 'felt like a straight savage' before UFC Fight Night 108 win

UFC light heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux admits he gets nervous before stepping inside the octagon.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC read news >>

USADA hands retired ex-UFC fighter Ricardo Abreu 4-year suspension for second failed test

Ricardo Abreu already was serving a suspension for a failed drug test when he got notice of a second potential anti-doping violation earlier this year.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Ricardo Abreu Receives 4-Year Suspension for Second Steroid Positive | MMAWeekly.com

USADA announced on Friday that UFC athlete Ricardo Abreu has been suspended for four years following his second positive steroid test. read news >>

Daniel Cormier Rips Jon Jones, Citing UFC Star's Legal Issues, Failed Drug Tests

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier went off on rival Jon "Bones" Jones on Wednesday in an exclusive interview with TMZ. Cormier said Jones wasn't a good guy and ripped him for his past leg read news >>

Anderson Silva Says He's Out of UFC 212 After Kelvin Gastelum Failed Drug Test

Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight superstar Anderson Silva has revealed he won't sight at UFC 212 in Rio De Janeiro on June 3 after scheduled opponent Kelvin Gastelum failed a drug test. Th read news >>

Dana White Admits to Why He Lost the Mayweather vs. McGregor Date | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White admits to why he lost his target date for Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor. read news >>

UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 Gate and Attendance From Dallas | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White revealed the gate and attendance numbers from UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 during the event's post-fight press conference. read news >>

UFC champ Daniel Cormier believes Jon Jones is a life-long cheater, justifies mocking drug use

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier has shown time and time again that, when it comes to trash talk, Jon Jones’ troubled past with drugs is fair game. Did he just cross the line?Filed under read news >>

Eddie Alvarez Admits to Illegal Fight-Ending Knee (UFC 211 Highlights) | MMAWeekly.com

Watch as Eddie Alvarez admits to a fight-ending illegal knee in his fight with Dustin Poirier at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. read news >>