#Bellator 185 #Gegard Mousasi #Alexander Shlemenko #Kristina Williams #Bellator MMA #Heather Hardy #Neiman Gracie #Zak Bucia #Conor McGregor #UFC 216 #Fight Night Rotterdam #Tony Ferguson #Venom

Pat Curran (18-4) will defend his Bellator featherweight title on April 4 against Daniel Straus (21-4) at Ovation Hall at Revel in Atlantic City, NJ.

“This may end up being the most challenging fight I’ve faced up this point,” Curran said. “Daniel is going to make for a very tough challenge, but I know what I’m capable of. I feel like I’m always growing as a fighter, and the sky is really the limit for me. I’ve got the belt, and I’m not letting anyone take it away from me.”

“Fighting for the Bellator Featherweight Title against Pat just signifies how my career has come full circle,” Straus said. “It was my loss to Pat that motivated me to become a better fighter. Now I get to see how much better I’ve actually gotten. Getting a chance to show my skills on Spike TV is a huge opportunity for me.  The stage keeps getting bigger and the viewers and eyes are growing.  I welcome the challenge to perform well in front of millions against one of the world’s best featherweights.  I feel I have a lot to provide in this fight and I intend on doing so.”

Also on the card, Jessica “Evil” Eye returns to the Bellator cage to face Munah Holland.

The Bellator 95 preliminary card will be streamed live on Spike.com, and the main card will air live on Spike TV.

Be sure to Like MMAWeekly.com on Facebook and Follow @MMAWeeklycom on Twitter.

Comments

Bellator 184 post-event facts: Pat Curran flirts with Bellator's all-time wins record

Check out all the facts, figures and footnotes from Bellator 184, which took place this past Friday in Thackerville, Okla.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Pat Curran vs. John Teixeira among 3 additions to next month's Bellator 184

A featherweight scrap between former Bellator champ Pat Curran and Brazilian veteran John Teixeira is among three additions recently made official for next month’s Bellator 184 event.Filed under: Bel read news >>

Injury-Free Pat Curran Aching to Overcome a Broken Couple of Years at Bellator 184 | MMAWeekly.com

On October 6 in Thackerville, Oklahoma, Pat Curran (22-7) takes on John Teixeira (21-2-2) in a main card 145-pound bout at Bellator 184. read news >>

Bellator 184's Daniel Straus 'so (expletive) happy' to not fight 'Pitbull,' says 5th fight coming

At Bellator 184, Daniel Straus will stand across the cage from someone other than Patricio Freire for the first time in more than two years.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Pat Curran returns at Bellator 184, but how long will he stick around?

Pat Curran’s long layoff ahead of Bellator 184 forced him to figure out life without and after fighting.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Featherweight champ Julia Budd headlines Bellator 189 in rematch with Arlene Blencowe

Julia Budd will put her featherweight title on the line in December when she headlines Bellator 189 in a rematch.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Bellator 184 results: Ex-champ Pat Curran tops John Teixeira after lengthy layoff

Pat Curran returned after a layoff in excess of 500 days and took a unanimous decision from John Teixeira at Bellator 184.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Bellator 184 results: Emmanuel Sanchez taps former champ Daniel Straus in third

Emmanuel Sanchez picked up the biggest win of his Bellator career with a third-round submission of former champion Daniel Straus.Filed under: News read news >>

Bellator 184 results: Darrion Caldwell takes bantamweight title with domination of Eduardo Dantas

Darrion Caldwell dominated bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas to win the bantamweight title in Bellator 184’s main event.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News read news >>

Darrion Caldwell Captures Bantamweight Gold at Bellator 184 | MMAWeekly.com