#Conor McGregor #UFC 216 #Tony Ferguson #GSP #Fight Night Rotterdam #Nate Diaz #Kevin Lee #Darren Till #Dominick Cruz #Donald Cerrone #Cody Garbrandt #Felice Herrig #Nunes vs. Rousey #UFC 207 - Nunes vs. Rousey

Yushin Okami updated his blog and talked about his impression of UFC 81.
After I trained punching at the gym during the day, I went home and watched UFC 81.
Minotauro was terrific.  That sweep was artistic.  I was amazed to see his mental strength and his submission techniques.  I found a lot to learn from his fight.  I was also surprised to see how quick Sylvia gave up and tapped out though.  It seems the American style.
Lesnar, he was a monster!  His physical ability was tremendous.  I heard that he was a huge but super fast, and he was an athlete who has speed and power.  I cannot wait to see his next fight.  I felt sorry for K-taro.  His fight was good.  His combination of the punching and the tackling was perfect.  I should get those movements.  I look forward to seeing his next fight.  Almeida was strong too.  I would like to fight him near the future.
I see many middle weight fighters now in UFC.  I have to keep training to do a good job.

Galleries

Yushin Okami Fights

Comments

UFC Fight Night 117's Ovince Saint Preux didn't blink at switch to Yushin Okami

Ovince Saint Preux’s first thought when he heard he’d be fighting Yushin Okami at UFC Fight Night 117 was something like, “Oh yeah, that guy.”Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Watch Yushin Okami Take Out Evan Tanner with a Devastating Knee (UFC KO of the Week) | MMAWeekly.com

Check out Yushin Okami's impressive knockout of former UFC middleweight champion Evan Tanner. read news >>

Thunder Seven - Defining Yushin Okami

At UFC RIO on August 27th, history could be made as Yushin Okami faces longtime middleweight king Anderson Silva in an opportunity to become the first Japanese champion in UFC history. read news >>

Ovince Saint Preux vs. Yushin Okami: UFC Japan Joe Rogan Preview | MMAWeekly.com

(Courtesy of UFC) UFC commentator Joe Rogan breaks down the main event of Fight Night Japan between Ovince Saint Preux and Yushin Okami. TRENDING > If Garbrandt or Dillashaw Pulls Out of UFC 217, Dom read news >>

UFC Fight Night 117 Results: Ovince Saint Preux Submits Yushin Okami

Ovince Saint Preux did it again. The UFC light heavyweight submitted Yushin Okami in Friday night's main event at UFC Fight Night 117 in Japan via Von Flue choke. The Von Flue submission was only the read news >>

Fabricio Werdum Reacts to Tony Ferguson Altercation; Talks the Black Beast (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

At a UFC 216 media luncheon on Thursday, Fabricio Werdum discussed his altercation with Tony Ferguson, his fight, and the return of Lyoto Machida. read news >>

Andrea Lee talks USADA rule that scrapped UFC 216 debut, clears air on previously failed drug test

Former Invicta FC flyweight champ Andrea Lee has entered the USADA testing pool, though she’d rather her addition have been less dramatic.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Here's a video of UFC 216 headliner Tony Ferguson going all over the map

Tony Ferguson talked superheroes, bears, batting cages and even Kazushi Sakuraba during his final media scrum in advance of his fight with Kevin Lee at UFC 216. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Bobby Green Says Fighters Would Make Better Judges (UFC 216 Post) | MMAWeekly.com

Bobby Green talked about his controversial draw with Lando Vannata at UFC 216 on Saturday, revealing how the whole situation unfolded in the Octagon. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 117 medical suspensions: No tapping gets Yushin Okami 45 days

UFC veteran Yushin Okami didn’t appear to have much choice in the matter, but his lack of tap against Ovince Saint Preux brings a 45-day suspension.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>