#Conor McGregor #UFC 216 #GSP #Tony Ferguson #Fight Night Rotterdam #Darren Till #Nate Diaz #Kevin Lee #Michael Bisping #Dominick Cruz #Donald Cerrone #Nick Diaz #Robbie Lawler

Jacare-Souza-019-SF-478x270Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza remained undefeated in the UFC with a first-round TKO victory over Yushin Okami at UFC Fight Night 28 on Wednesday night in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

The former Strikeforce middleweight champion is now in the mix in the UFC’s 185-pound division and is willing to fight anyone, except teammate and former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.

Silva was granted a rematch with Chris Weidman after his loss earlier in the year. The rematch will take place this December, and if he’s successful it will create a dilemma: whether or not the UFC will match the Black House training partners.

“That’s something I can’t think about,” Jacare said when asked about fighting Silva. “It’s up to the UFC. Anderson is someone I don’t want to fight. He’s someone who is in my camp. He helps me and I also help him.

“I wouldn’t be a good character if I said I wanted to fight him, but I’m a UFC fighter and I hope the UFC never gives us this fight, but I’m ready to face anyone in the world in my weight class and in 205 (pounds) also,” he continued.

“I’m ready for anyone. I’m not going to ask for fights. I’m going to go to camp, I’m going to train, and I’m going to be ready to face any opponent because I’m an employee who loves to work.”

Galleries

Anderson Silva Fights

• 8 months ago

Comments

Video: Ex-champ Anderson Silva, Kelvin Gastelum face off for UFC Fight Night 122

Anderson Silva and Kelvin Gastelum face off for the first time ahead of UFC Fight Night 122 on Nov. 25. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Conor McGregor on Mayweather, state of UFC lightweight division, 'rat' Paulie Malignaggi

Conor Mcgregor opened up on a variety of topics during a fan Q&A event in Glasgow, Scotland.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC 216: Ferguson vs. Lee Odds, Tickets, Predictions and Pre-Weigh-in Hype

At UFC 216, the lightweight division will finally have an active title picture for the first time in the Conor McGregor era. Either Tony Ferguson or Kevin Lee will become the interim title holder in read news >>

Demetrious Johnson Glad Anderson Silva's Name is No Longer by His for UFC Record | MMAWeekly.com

(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson etched his name in the history books on Saturday night in Las Vegas. In the UFC 216 co-main event, he submitted Ray B read news >>

UFC 216 Results: Tony Ferguson Wins Lightweight Title Via Submission

After almost a year of relative inactivity in the lightweight division, the 155-pound weight class has an interim champion in Tony Ferguson. El Cucuy defeated Kevin Lee to claim the interim belt via read news >>

Georges St-Pierre was Offered Anderson Silva Before Michael Bisping | MMAWeekly.com

Though he is slated to challenge Michael Bisping at UFC 217, Georges St-Pierre had a possible bout with Anderson Silva in the offing. read news >>

Veteran UFC lightweight Michael Johnson wants top guys if he moves to featherweight

Michael Johnson, now 31, doesn’t have time to waste if he moves down to featherweight.Filed under: Featured, News, Radio Highlight, UFC, Videos read news >>

Dana White Reveals Text Messages from Vince McMahon About Conor McGregor

On Thursday, UFC President Dana White shot down rumors that Conor McGregor was in negotiations to appear at WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans. Appearing on Good Day New York (h/t Corey Jacobs of Wrestli read news >>

UFC champ Daniel Cormier now targets 2018 for title defense against Volkan Oezdemir

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier expects to defend his title in early 2018, facing upstart Volkan Oezdemir in his first challenge since being re-crowned as the titleholder.Filed under: N read news >>

UFC 215 and UFC 216 Pay-Per-View Numbers Reportedly Bottomed Out | MMAWeekly.com

While 2016 was a banner year for UFC Pay-Per-View events, 2017 has seen a tremendous reverse in fortunes. read news >>