#Fight Night Stockholm #Alexander Gustafsson #Glover Teixeira #Colosseum #Conor McGregor #Volkan Oezdemir #Jon Jones #Peter Sobotta #Ben Saunders #Dynasty of Heroes #Angela Magana #Bojan Velickovic #Nicholas Musoke #Diaz vs. McGregor 2

T. Goodlad/Sherdog.com

LAS VEGAS -- Former International Fight League heavyweight champion Roy Nelson bore the brunt of UFC President Dana White’s criticism during Season 10 of “The Ultimate Fighter,” but he declined to fire back when the opportunity presented itself.

“It doesn’t really matter as long as he’s talking about me,” Nelson said during an open workout on Thursday. “He was impressed with my last fight, but to be honest, I thought my last fight was my least impressive.”

White often appeared aggravated with Nelson’s confidence and post-fight antics, as he defeated Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson, Justin Wren and James McSweeney en route to the heavyweight final. He will attempt to consummate his reality TV journey when he meets Brendan Schaub at “The Ultimate Fighter 10” Finale on Saturday at the Palms Casino Resort.

Nelson, who finished Slice and McSweeney from a topside crucifix position, has no regrets with how he performed on the show.

“I felt I did great,” he said. “I won. That’s first and foremost.”

In the final, Nelson will tackle the unbeaten Schaub, a 26-year-old Colorado native who trains alongside UFC middleweight contender Nate Marquardt and undefeated heavyweight behemoth Shane Carwin.

“Brendan’s a tough guy,” Nelson said. “He doesn’t get flustered. If he gets in a bad position, he’s not squirming to get out. But if I do what I’m supposed to do, I should come out victorious.”

Nelson -- who will carry a two-fight losing streak into the finale -- views the bout as a culmination of his hard work. The 33-year-old pot-bellied pugilist wants to show he belongs on the big stage.

“I’ve always thought of myself as a top heavyweight,” Nelson said. “You throw me in with the lions, and I’ll be ready to bite down on the pack.”

Dana White Couldn't Be a Bigger Believer in New UFC Owner | MMAWeekly.com

When UFC former owners sold the fight promotion in July 2016 for $4.2 billion to WME–IMG, the promotion's longtime president, Dana White, was distraught. read news >>

Dana White, Forrest Griffin take CNN on tour of new UFC headquarters

While the full campus isn’t quite open just yet, UFC employees recently made the move into the company’s impressive new headquarters in Las Vegas, and CNN cameras were invited in for a sneak peek of read news >>

Dana White Not Sure If Nick and Nate Diaz Will Ever Fight Again | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White said that he's not sure if we'll ever see the Diaz Brothers, Nate and Nick, ever fight again. read news >>

Dana White says UFC women's flyweight division not finalized, despite announcement

Hours after the announcement, UFC President Dana White said nothing is official regarding a new women’s 125-pound weight class.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Nate Diaz Could Be Done Fighting in UFC, Dana White Says

UFC President Dana White isn't sure if Nate Diaz will ever fight again. "If they want to fight next week or if they never want to fight again, that's up to them," he said when talking about Diaz and read news >>

UFC Announces Huge Summer Kickoff Press Conference | MMAWeekly.com

Dana White will host a Summer Kickoff press conference with some of the athletes from UFC 212 through UFC 214. read news >>

Despite Anderson Silva's Threats, Dana White Says UFC Title Fight Won't Happen | MMAWeekly.com

Despite Anderson Silva's threats, UFC president Dana White declared there would be no interim title fight for The Spider. read news >>

Dana White: Anderson Silva Should Probably Just Retire | MMAWeekly.com

With Anderson Silva recently threatening retirement, UFC president Dana White said that the former champ probably should just go ahead and do it. read news >>

Dana White: Jon Jones Could Be Setting Records and Fighting at Heavyweight | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White says that if he could have stayed out of trouble, Jon Jones would be a record-setting champion and probably fighting heavyweights. read news >>

Anderson Silva Slams 'Almighty' Dana White, Says He 'Shot Himself in the Foot'

UFC legend Anderson Silva has criticized the promotion's "almighty" president, Dana White, after he was removed from the UFC 212 card following opponent Kelvin Gastelum's withdrawal. The Spider said read news >>