#UFC Fight Night 83 #Luke Rockhold #Saturday Night Fights #Conor McGregor #David Branch #DWTNCS #GGG #Nate Diaz #UFC 215 #Michael Bisping

Fabricio "Pitbull" Monteiro interview from the Sengoku Official Site posted on Feb 15.
- What do you think about Sengoku?
I think Sengoku will be the best MMA event in the world. I hope I can be a champion in Sengoku.
- What do you think about your opponent, Nick Thompson?
He is a very strong fighter and that's why he is a champion of Bodog.
- Tell me about your fight plan.
I think our fight will be a great fight no matter what. I have been ready to fight him. I did my best preparing for this fight. My fight will be an unforgettable fight for my fans.
- What do you want to show your fans?
I want to show how aggressive I am. I had very hard training to be aggressive.
- Who would you like to fight in Sengoku?
I want to fight champions. I always enjoy a big fight!
- What would you like to achieve in MMA?
I want to be a champion and I believe my dream comes true in Japan.
- Any message to your fans?
I trained really hard to show a tremendous fight. Please come and see my fight, and let's celebrate my victory!

Comments

Official Irish Fan Zone might be the best place to watch Mayweather-McGregor

The Artisan Hotel in Las Vegas has set up a special Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor viewing party catered to the Irish.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Bellator 182 live video stream and official results (6:30 p.m. ET)

Bellator 182 takes place tonight, and you can join us for a live video stream and official results beginning at 6:30 pm ET.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News, Videos read news >>

Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-in Live at 5 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the official weigh-in for the boxing bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor live on Friday at 5 p.m. ET. read news >>

Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-in Live at 5 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the official weigh-in for the boxing bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor live on Friday at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT. read news >>

Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor make weight for 'The Money Fight'

“The Money Fight” is official after Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor make the 154-pound limit.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Mayweather vs. McGregor: Fight Time, Online Odds and Projected Winner

There won't be any official boxing titles up for grabs when Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor meet in the ring on Saturday. But that doesn't mean there won't be plenty on the line between these read news >>

McGregor vs. Mayweather: Weigh-in Results, Odds, Fight Time and Undercard Info

It's official: the fight is on between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor. The August 26 bout has been on the books since June, when the two camps signed on for Saturday's main event at T-Mobile read news >>

An inside point of view on Conor McGregor from a true insider

Andrew McGahon, who works for Conor McGregor’s web site, knows the UFC lightweight champion like few others do.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Bisping vs. St-Pierre and Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw Official for UFC 217 | MMAWeekly.com

Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre is now official, taking the UFC 217 headlining slot. read news >>

UFC Rotterdam: Volkov vs. Struve Media Day Face-Offs (video) | MMAWeekly.com

(Courtesy of UFC) Watch the face-offs from Thursday's official Media Day at UFC Fight Night Rotterdam. The main event features heavyweights Alexander Volkov and Stefan Struve. Former UFC women's feat read news >>