#Conor McGregor #UFC 216 #GSP #Fight Night Rotterdam #Tony Ferguson #Darren Till #Nate Diaz #Kevin Lee #Michael Bisping #Nick Diaz #Donald Cerrone #Dominick Cruz #Robbie Lawler

This is the final installment of my epic trolling of Vitor Belfort, ahead of Saturday's UFC on FX main event. I’ve made weight, I’m happy to be eating and drinking after cutting weight. I did the weight fine. I went to bed six pounds over the 185-pound middleweight limit. I hit the scales exactly as I wanted to – using the one-pound allowance and coming in at 186 pounds. Perfect.

Vitor Belfort, my opponent, kept screaming yesterday and today at the weigh-in that he’s “ready”. “I’m READY! I’M READY!” Sounds like he’s trying to convince himself, to be honest. He’s been saying he can do the full 25 minutes and then do a training session right after.

Really? I can do 25 minutes standing on my head but, afterwards, win, lose or draw, I’m not interested in doing a training session. I’m interested in eating, hanging out with my mates and a couple of cold beers.

What does he mean that he’s going to do a training session right after the fight? Sound like bravado to me. He’s never had much in the way of stamina and lying to himself won’t make it any better. You don’t hear me predicting first-round one-punch KOs, because that’s not what I am known for in my career. I’d like to end this early – and I think I will stop Belfort in three rounds – but I see weakness in Vitor’s words.

After he got off the scales, I told him: “I’m in your head”.

[Also: Vitor Belfort fighting for pride with no more title shots in foreseeable future ]

He showed weakness yesterday at the press conference, too. I showed up wearing a suit, like a professional athlete attending a major sporting press conference. And UFC MD Marshall Zelaznik showed up looking dapper in a sports jacket. But of course, we were all let down as Vitor bowled up dressed like a NASCAR gift shop had exploded in his face. What was he dressed like, seriously? He looked like something out of Toy Story 2.

Then we had a bit of an incident at the head to head. Vitor put his fist in my face. He’s not allowed to touch me and he was trying to bitch me out to see if he could get away with it. He couldn’t. I swatted his arm away, twice.

It is a photo opportunity, sunshine. The ladies and gentlemen of the press who were kind enough to attend needed a picture of us together to go along with their stories on our fight. They can’t very well do that if we are literally standing at arms length apart, can they?

[Also: Eddie Alvarez stuck in limbo as promotions fight over him]

Like I said before, he’s a bully and for all his skills and punching power – and I do not discount his ability to end this fight in his favor for one second. I don’t really go for psychological warfare, and even though I told Vitor I was in his head, really, the build-up is the build-up and tomorrow night all of that counts for nothing. I’ve had a little fun, spoken my mind on some things like him dancing around TRT questions, and I’ve used his little slights to motivate myself to perform to the best of my own ability.

I’ve got a chance to become the undisputed, no questions asked, No. 1 contender tomorrow night. I’ve had two of these before and, bottom line, didn’t get it done. I have worked so hard to get back here, and I’m very grateful my hard work has been rewarded by the UFC.

Love me or love hating me, tune in tomorrow. I always show up to fight and I’m putting a beating on Belfort on FX.

Hit me up on Twitter @bisping, trolls eat free.

Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
Chip Kelly's surprise decision means he believes in Eagles opportunity
Fla. lawyer sues San Antonio Spurs for resting stars
New York youth soccer club bans high fives and handshakes
Ryan Braun alone isn't enough to overcome Brewers' rotation

Galleries

Vitor Belfort Fights

• a year ago

Michael Bisping Fights

• a year ago

Comments

UFC champ Michael Bisping's ideal scenario could delay retirement past GSP fight

Michael Bisping (sort of) walks back his comments on his last fight potentially being at UFC 217 against Georges St-Pierre.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Michael Bisping Explains the Only Way He'll Stick Around After Fighting Georges St-Pierre | MMAWeekly.com

Michael Bisping's career is coming to an end soon. The UFC middleweight champion has long addressed the possibility that he would be retiring from the sport sooner rather than later with only a coupl read news >>

Luke Rockhold Trashes Michael Bisping's Title Reign as 'the Worst in UFC History' | MMAWeekly.com

Luke Rockhold has never been a fan of Michael Bisping but it seems he likes him even less a year and a half into his middleweight title reign in the UFC. Of course, Rockhold has a reason to hold a gr read news >>

Michael Bisping Fires Back at 'Stupid' Luke Rockhold After Recent Comments | MMAWeekly.com

The war of words between Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold rages on. On Wednesday night, Rockhold claimed that Bisping's championship reign was "the worst in UFC history" while mocking the fact that read news >>

Georges St-Pierre: If Michael Bisping expects same ol' GSP, 'it's a big mistake on his part'

Georges St-Pierre vows to come out aggressively looking to finish middleweight champ Michael Bisping at UFC 217.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Twitter Mailbag: Will Michael Bisping really retire? Would 'GSP' really defend?

Will Michael Bisping really retire, or is he just trying to tease out some extra pay-per-view buys? And if Georges St-Pierre wins the belt, will he really take on a top contender next? All that and m read news >>

Michael Bisping: Yushin Okami's loss to Ovince Saint Preux was 'absolutely amateurish'

Michael Bisping laid into Yushin Okami for succumbing to Ovince Saint Preux’s Von Flue choke in the UFC Fight Night 117 main event.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Don't Be Surprised if Georges St-Pierre Calls Out Conor McGregor | MMAWeekly.com

If Georges St-Pierre defeats Michael Bisping for the UFC middleweight belt in November, don't be surprised if he calls out Conor McGregor. read news >>

Michael Bisping Declares He Didn't Dodge Anyone to Get Georges St-Pierre Fight | MMAWeekly.com

UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping said he had agreed to defend his belt against Robert Whittaker or Yoel Romero. read news >>

Michael Bisping has spies watching GSP, promises first-round KO at UFC 217

UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping (30-7 MMA, 20-7 UFC) puts his belt on the line against former welterweight title holder and all-time MMA great Georges St-Pierre (25-2 MMA, 19-2 UFC) in the read news >>