The debate topics on today’s show include:
- Jon Jones was arrested over the weekend for DWI. Initial reaction to the news?
- Dana White says he’s going to meet with Jones over the matter. Should the UFC punish the light heavyweight champion for his arrest?
- Randy Couture says Brock Lesnar should be in the UFC Hall of Fame. Agree or disagree?
- Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 146?
- Which heavyweight has the most to gain at UFC 146 outside of the main event?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Wednesday, May 23
Stream or download Friday’s episode of MMAjunkie Radio with guests Stipe Miocic and Gerry Cooney.Filed under: News, Radio, UFC read news >>
Stipe Miocic simply wants to get paid what he feels is right as the UFC heavyweight champion.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>
Following Mayweather vs. McGregor, Dana White addressed whether or not he'd entertain more crossover events, including Stipe Miocic's boxing dream. read news >>
Cain Velasquez, who is expecting his second child with his wife, has enjoyed extensive time with his family but is itching to fight again.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>
Just when you think you've seen everything that could happen in a fight... a guy jumps out of the cage mid-fight. read news >>
UFC President Dana White said the plan was for Jon Jones to fight heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic at UFC 218 before Jones’ failed drug test.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>
UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic hasn't fought since May, but he's got his sights set on his next fight. read news >>
With things being the way they are currently, Francis Ngannou figures he might as well cut to the chase.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson breaks down the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor super fight and predicts an upset. read news >>
UFC champion Conor McGregor (Alex Moffat) explains how he's going to defeat undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. read news >>