Debate topics on today’s show include:
- Are the massive amount of UFC events partially to blame for injuries causing such gaping holes in the UFC’s summer line up?
- Brandon Vera says he is ready to surprise the world at UFC on Fox 4. Can we buy into Vera’s words this time around?
- Should Hector Lombard be in consideration for a title shot if he wins at UFC 149?
- Erik Koch will wait for Jose Aldo to return. Good move or bad move?
- Urijah Faber not happy about move to UFC 149. Should fighters have more of a call in which shows they fight at?
Vitor Belfort has unveiled his UFC retirement plan, putting the wraps on a career that has spanned more than two decades. read news >>
Newly signed Bellator fighter Valerie Letourneau announced her first fight with the promotion on Monday and laid our her timeline for retirement. read news >>
Ryan Bader said he was far less caught off guard than most by the surprise retirement of Anthony Johnson following his UFC 210 title-fight loss to Daniel Cormier last month.Filed under: Bellator, New read news >>
Earlier this week, former pound-for-pound king and ex-middleweight champion Anderson Silva threatened to call it quits on the sport if he doesn’t get an interim title fight for his next bout. Now the read news >>
With Anderson Silva recently threatening retirement, UFC president Dana White said that the former champ probably should just go ahead and do it. read news >>
Former heavyweight champ Fabricio Werdum talks about his time on The Ultimate Fighter, a trilogy fight with Alistair Overeem, and a beef with Luke Rockhold. read news >>
This is the story of former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub’s unlikely path to becoming a stand-up comedian.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>
Jon Anik talks with Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard to break down some of the intriguing bouts set to take place at UFC 211 on May 13 in Dallas. read news >>
RIO DE JANEIRO – Having once shared a manager with Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Jessica Andrade said she used gloves given to her by the champ to train for their UFC 211 title appointment on Saturday.Filed un read news >>
UFC champ Daniel Cormier said it’s only fair to be realistic when discussing the reality of what would happen if even the best MMA fighter entered a boxing ring and vice versa.Filed under: Featured, read news >>