Gegard Mousasi will talk today about his time off and transition to the UFC, while Tim Kennedy discusses his displeasure with the last year of his fighting life and how more fighters should have stepped up for this final show on Saturday.
And MMAWeekly Radio is where debate happens and today we say goodbye to Strikeforce with all of the topics surrounding the promotion and its final show:
- Does the “win or go home” mentality for this final Strikeforce show change the way the fighters fight?
- Who is in the biggest must win situation at the final Strikeforce show?
- Fight pick: Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle?
- Do you believe Josh Barnett will end up in the UFC?
- Fight pick: Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino?
- Fight pick: Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring?
- Fight pick: Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine?
- What will Strikeforce’s lasting legacy be for the sport of MMA?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, Jan 10
Vitor Belfort's final fight inside the Octagon will be against former Strikeforce champion Nate Marquardt at UFC 212. read news >>
Gegard Mousasi may be a free agent, but he still has no problem providing his unfiltered thoughts on the top talent in the UFC’s middleweight division.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
UFC champ Daniel Cormier said it’s only fair to be realistic when discussing the reality of what would happen if even the best MMA fighter entered a boxing ring and vice versa.Filed under: Featured, read news >>
Gegard Mousasi still has not signed a new UFC contract, and from his tone, it doesn’t appear the UFC middleweight contender is happy with what’s been offered.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>
UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, who also serves as a co-host of UFC Tonight, confronted middleweight contender Gegard Mousasi on a recent episode. read news >>