MMAweekly Radio is back for Monday’s show with UFC on Fuel fighters Stefan Struve and TJ Dillashaw as well as plenty of debate in the Sixth Round.
Stefan Struve talks to the radio show about his upcoming fight with Dave Herman, the fighter pay issue, and being exciting vs. fighting smart.
TJ Dillashaw dishes on the lesson learned from his last fight against John Dodson and what to expect from Walel Watson this Wednesday night on Fuel TV.
Finally, Damon, Jeff and Erik break down some of the hot topics during the debate in the Sixth Round:
- Nick Diaz tested positive for marijuana and faces disciplinary action. Reaction?
- With this latest move, do you believe Nick Diaz will return to fighting?
- Two new fights announced for UFC on Fox 3. Which are you more excited about? Koscheck vs Hendricks or Belcher vs. Palhares?
- The formula seems set for the next UFC on Fox 3 card. No huge names, no huge paydays, match-ups look very exciting on paper. Good idea or bad idea for ratings?
- Eddie Alvarez has commented that his future with Bellator is cloudy. Should he pursue a move to the UFC?
- UFC on Fuel 1 happens in a couple of days. Events midweek…love it, like it or hate it?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, Feb 13
STOCKHOLM – Stefan Struve already owns one win over UFC champion Stipe Miocic and feels confident he could do it again if given the opportunity.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC, Vide read news >>
STOCKHOLM – Stefan Struve felt late last year that he was already on an upswing in the heavyweight division until a shoulder injury derailed his momentum. Now he’s ready to get back on track and push read news >>
In the sixth “UFC 212 Embedded” episode, the headliners and co-headliners discuss their bouts before joining the rest of the card’s fighters at the ceremonial weigh-ins.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
If the UFC wants Demetrious Johnson to put his championship streak on the line against TJ Dillashaw, Daniel Cormier says the promotion should pay up. read news >>
Three weeks after a back injury forced Cody Garbrandt to withdraw from his UFC bantamweight title defense against TJ Dillashaw at UFC 213, Dillashaw is skeptical about how hurt the champion really is read news >>
UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson is fed up with the way he's been treated, and claims the UFC is threatening to close the 125-pound division. read news >>
Watch the Fight Night Stockholm Q&A on Saturday, May 27 at 8:15 p.m. ET featuring Jimi Manuwa, Stefan Struve, and host Dan Hardy. read news >>
Heavyweight Stefan Struve and light heavyweight contender Jimi Manuwa fielded questions in Stockholm on Saturday prior to the UFC Stockholm weigh-in. read news >>
UFC on Saturday announced that Dutch heavyweight Stefan Struve will headline the organization’s return to the Netherlands against Alexander Volkov. read news >>
STOCKHOLM – Dutch heavyweight Stefan Struve and fellow big man Alexander Volkov will meet in a five-round affair in the Netherlands.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>