MMAweekly Radio is back for Monday’s show with UFC on Fuel fighters Stefan Struve and TJ Dillashaw as well as plenty of debate in the Sixth Round.
Stefan Struve talks to the radio show about his upcoming fight with Dave Herman, the fighter pay issue, and being exciting vs. fighting smart.
TJ Dillashaw dishes on the lesson learned from his last fight against John Dodson and what to expect from Walel Watson this Wednesday night on Fuel TV.
Finally, Damon, Jeff and Erik break down some of the hot topics during the debate in the Sixth Round:
- Nick Diaz tested positive for marijuana and faces disciplinary action. Reaction?
- With this latest move, do you believe Nick Diaz will return to fighting?
- Two new fights announced for UFC on Fox 3. Which are you more excited about? Koscheck vs Hendricks or Belcher vs. Palhares?
- The formula seems set for the next UFC on Fox 3 card. No huge names, no huge paydays, match-ups look very exciting on paper. Good idea or bad idea for ratings?
- Eddie Alvarez has commented that his future with Bellator is cloudy. Should he pursue a move to the UFC?
- UFC on Fuel 1 happens in a couple of days. Events midweek…love it, like it or hate it?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, Feb 13
Tune in for the UFC 217 media call on Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 5 p.m. ET, featuring Cody Garbrandt, TJ DIllashaw, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, and Rose Namajunas. read news >>
Bantamweight champ Cody Garbrandt defends his title for the first time against rival, former chamion, and No. 2 ranked TJ Dillashaw at UFC 217. read news >>
UFC 217 Countdown goes into the camps of the 6 stars competing at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Nov. 4. read news >>
Cody Garbrandt knows exactly what to expect from TJ Dillashaw when they meet at UFC 217. read news >>
Check out the sixth and seventh episodes of “UFC Embedded,” which previews tonight’s pay-per-view event at Madison Square Garden in New York.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>
Georges St-Pierre cemented his legacy as the GOAT, TJ Dillashaw's composure earned him his title back and Rose Namajunas learned how to be a champ. All this and more in UFC 217's Talking Points. read news >>
Former teammates turned rivals Cody Garbrandt and TJ Dillashaw are ready to settle the score in the Octagon for the bantamweight title at UFC 217 on Saturday. read news >>
The rivalry between Cody Garbrandt and TJ Dillashaw is one of the most enduring in MMA today. Both men are elite talents in their division, both have a shared history dating back to their time in Tea read news >>
It didn't take any persuading to get bitter rivals and former teammates Cody Garbrandt and T.J. Dillashaw to sign the bout agreements to meet at UFC 213 in July after coaching opposite each other on read news >>
For the second time in his career, TJ Dillashaw is the champion of the UFC's bantamweight division. The 31-year-old reclaimed his throne by beating Cody Garbrandt via second-round TKO in the co-main read news >>